All Categories

New DoomTowerBoss way overpowered.

New DoomTowerBoss way overpowered.

Search
Comments
Sep 11, 2021, 01:0009/11/21
08/18/21
Skadi

Do you have any proof for your claim of decreased CB shard drops and decreased drop rate at summoning portal.

I just ask, because in one of HellHades recent videos he spoke about the conspiracy theory of the decreased CB drops and said, that there was no change in the game code of these drops since February. 

I never heard of the decreased drop rate at summoning portal. What drop rate decreased exactly?

That it's no probelm to step over the first boss in normal was allready shown in this thread. I posted a team of some rares + High Khatun (2 champs only lvl 50) doing it in mediocre gear (a lot of 4* artifacts).

Lmao  ^^^  after  tonight  i  wouldnt doubt  it.  I  pulled  a  rare  from  a  purple  and  then  a  purple  from  a  "gold"  shard.  

Kind  of  lame  if  not  seriously  dissapointing !   

Sep 11, 2021, 04:3409/11/21
Sep 11, 2021, 07:17(edited)
07/10/21

Just a little update on Normal DT 10..as i know some of you may do the 10x for Burangiri so i am posting one which i did it on auto run.  I also stole some idea that people here mentioned about the option of doing as much as dmg as u can to burn the the boss so i put all dps i have in the team as it helped to save time for buragniri to kill the boss.  I pulled Burangiri before the last 10x event on Burangiri and been figuring how to use him/her and i couldnt find anything about Burangiri on utube etc.  But i been thinking to use him/her for spider as affinity tank and actually i will try to use on spider 16 later to test.  Gears are all from reward, login etc and no masteries, spend 120k on regear and some upgrades to 12 plus lowest level of gylphs only.  I put him on more resistance cuz of spider usage later.  I put him on lead for extra resistance.  Thats the minimal stat i could put it on auto..Wish this help.  [A2 and A3 on Burangiri turned off..no changes were made on other champ which is my normal team setup with EE etc.]

[Sorry the image is too large and i dont know how to make it smaller]

i

i

Sep 11, 2021, 06:4809/11/21
09/14/20
DarkByD3sign

Lmao  ^^^  after  tonight  i  wouldnt doubt  it.  I  pulled  a  rare  from  a  purple  and  then  a  purple  from  a  "gold"  shard.  

Kind  of  lame  if  not  seriously  dissapointing !   

Actually...if you look at the chances given, that is the expected result:

Pulling a rare from a purple is 81.5% probability, the purple from a gold is 94%....so you got what is predicted.

And if you are disappointed about these results...after 1 (!) shard each...you should perhaps check your expectations.

Sep 11, 2021, 07:0809/11/21
01/07/21

I'm stuck on floor 80 normal, can my krisk solo it with it's stat. 

i

This is the best I have 

I don't want to swap the gear if I don't have a chance to win. 

And I have an aura +55 in resistance 

Sep 11, 2021, 09:5309/11/21
10/15/20

I don't have Krisk at my account (congratulations to you that you have him), so I can't say for sure. And, most important, what exactly do mean with "solo it"? Why trying that if you could bring champs like Rector Drath to the fight? 

Anyway, Dreadbombs deal 40% of your max hp as damage (each bomb) and ignore def and shields. I guess you don't get any other damage, as the resistance is high enough to dodge the debuff bombs and the normal hit damage from the boss will land in Krisk's shield. So the question is: How many turns get's your Krisk between two Dreadbomb explosions, how often does the A2 healing work.

You could test that with any champ that has the same (or very similar speed and hope the result is still true 😇) speed as Krisk would have after the equip change and just count the number of turns that champ has between two Deadbomb explosions. If there are enough turns for his A2 to proc three times (90% healing), it will work, otherwise not.

I would suggest to use a regenartion set that ends up with similar resistance instead, that should be enough for Krisk doing the fight solo. Def doesn't matter (exept for your own damage in the case of Krisk) in this fight, as bombs completely ignore def, so you could definetly lower that stat a lot in exchange for more resistance.

Sep 11, 2021, 10:2209/11/21
01/07/21

i

I tested and it does not work, even with + -450res we take debuffs 

With this build the speed is sufficient, he managed to remove + -25% of HP and comes a moment when the boss places the bomb and burn debuff (+ -5min). 

On one of my many tries Krisk didn't last 10 seconds (4 bombs in the boss's first rounds, LOL :)) 

I have a team with 250/300 res which is destroyed and it is almost impossible for me to do better so test with krisk / rector.

Thank you plarium for disgusting me from the game 

Sep 11, 2021, 10:2909/11/21
02/10/20

Dreadhorn floor  90   is  absolutely  bonkers.  This  dude  needs  to  be  nerfed  asap...

Sep 11, 2021, 10:3909/11/21
06/22/19

I am on floor 90 of hard. I've been trying for hours. I think I will now give up 😂 

I have no Vizier, I use two decrease accuracy champion. All of my champions, with Res aura, have a total of more than 500 resist and yet there still times boss will be able to strip my block damage and place bombs. 

I will probably get Ramantu first before I can clear this rotation of doom tower hard 😂

Sep 11, 2021, 17:4809/11/21
01/15/21

Struggling with room 90 (only normal) i can get down to about 30 percent but no further

Just pulled vizier, no idea if this will help.

Sep 11, 2021, 23:4809/11/21
08/18/21
Matrim

Actually...if you look at the chances given, that is the expected result:

Pulling a rare from a purple is 81.5% probability, the purple from a gold is 94%....so you got what is predicted.

And if you are disappointed about these results...after 1 (!) shard each...you should perhaps check your expectations.

Its  gold  and  been  a  new  player  they  tickle  your  balls  onto  thinking  (yes  maybe  naively)  that  you  fo  all  the  way  and  get  some  gold.

maybe  you  are  200%  right  about  "expectations "

reminds  me  of  destiny  one  and  pulling  green/  blue  guns  from  yellow  engrame.  

Sep 11, 2021, 23:4909/11/21
08/18/21
bockling

Dreadhorn floor  90   is  absolutely  bonkers.  This  dude  needs  to  be  nerfed  asap...

Lmao  ^  i  cant  even  beat  it  on  normal.  Its  the  first  boss  of  the  week  and  another  3  weeks  before  a  new  rotation.  

Sep 12, 2021, 02:3909/12/21
Sep 12, 2021, 02:40(edited)
02/09/21

Actually the new Doom Tower employs the Stark Industries philosophy. Cause a problem, sell the solution lol

Sep 12, 2021, 02:4009/12/21
02/09/21
DarkByD3sign

Lmao  ^  i  cant  even  beat  it  on  normal.  Its  the  first  boss  of  the  week  and  another  3  weeks  before  a  new  rotation.  

Always play multiple games, no down time lol

Sep 12, 2021, 03:5609/12/21
06/22/19

I just want to share this from discord. I will try it myself, not sure if I have the gear requirements though

i

Sep 12, 2021, 04:0909/12/21
11/16/20
Trevor Wilson

Struggling with room 90 (only normal) i can get down to about 30 percent but no further

I hit the wall @ floor 90 normal as well. I had the buranguri champ sitting in my vault so I dumped some resources into and maxed him out minus booking him. Unfortunately I cleaned up my artifacts recently and do not have the appropriate Regen gear, I tried anyways but can not go the whole way. There is a fire knight tournament coming up this week I think so hopefully I will get enough Regen gear to make the build right.

I also six star ninja to try to freeze bombs, ran out of potions to full ascend and need to wait till Wednesday to farm them, so I can equip a banner and have enough accuracy.

I figure we got 3 weeks to go to try to get this down. I'm hoping with a little more farming this week to be able to get one or the other strats to work. After bommal the rest of dt this month is easy, and I want a new avatar!

Sep 12, 2021, 07:3109/12/21
Sep 12, 2021, 08:20(edited)
02/08/20
Trevor Wilson

I was able to beat the Dreadhorn on floor 90 (normal), but it was a very close fight and I needed some rng on my side.

This was my team for floor 90 (normal).

i

Vizir was one of my crucial members of this team with his debuff extension on the A1. Therefore, I was able to extend Wurlims Decrease Accuracy debuff. Moreover, I also used Vizir A2 for decrease attack and block buff, which has been also been extended. It was crucial in my fight that Vizir always extended the debuff duration and does not fail so. If he failed the run was over for me.

Helior was in my team for his resistance aura and to transfer back Dreadhorn's HP burn debuff. You cannot transfer the bomb to the boss, but you can transfer the HP burn. This debuff transfer caused so much damage to the boss. Debuff has been extended by Vizir. 

I was really lucky that Vizir was my second legendary from a shard and Shirmani was my third legendary from a shard. Also Wurlim is from the first battle pass season. 

Other bosses in Doom Tower also require specific champions , but for Bommal this on a total different level.

Sep 12, 2021, 08:1409/12/21
10/01/19

I agree I beat the two other dt rotations on hard but having trouble on normal...

Sep 12, 2021, 10:5009/12/21
01/15/21
evilized6666

I hit the wall @ floor 90 normal as well. I had the buranguri champ sitting in my vault so I dumped some resources into and maxed him out minus booking him. Unfortunately I cleaned up my artifacts recently and do not have the appropriate Regen gear, I tried anyways but can not go the whole way. There is a fire knight tournament coming up this week I think so hopefully I will get enough Regen gear to make the build right.

I also six star ninja to try to freeze bombs, ran out of potions to full ascend and need to wait till Wednesday to farm them, so I can equip a banner and have enough accuracy.

I figure we got 3 weeks to go to try to get this down. I'm hoping with a little more farming this week to be able to get one or the other strats to work. After bommal the rest of dt this month is easy, and I want a new avatar!

I got him to 10% using melga, sandlashed, brogni (lots of healing with extension on brogni shield) and mountain king and dhukk- unfortunately he is force so i keep missing the drop accuracy debuff, going to try painkeeper instead of dhukk tomorrow see if reducing cooldown of brognis shields helps at all.

I only had one go though as with just mountain king resisting anything and just mountain king for damage it took forever, and getting so close and failing caused me to rage quit :)  

Two clan members have done it, one used vizer in the mix with healers and standard dps

The other used double septimus and healers

My only max hp champs (royal guard and coldheart) are  a non starter for obvious reasons.

Sep 12, 2021, 10:5209/12/21
01/15/21
Bandana86

I was able to beat the Dreadhorn on floor 90 (normal), but it was a very close fight and I needed some rng on my side.

This was my team for floor 90 (normal).

i

Vizir was one of my crucial members of this team with his debuff extension on the A1. Therefore, I was able to extend Wurlims Decrease Accuracy debuff. Moreover, I also used Vizir A2 for decrease attack and block buff, which has been also been extended. It was crucial in my fight that Vizir always extended the debuff duration and does not fail so. If he failed the run was over for me.

Helior was in my team for his resistance aura and to transfer back Dreadhorn's HP burn debuff. You cannot transfer the bomb to the boss, but you can transfer the HP burn. This debuff transfer caused so much damage to the boss. Debuff has been extended by Vizir. 

I was really lucky that Vizir was my second legendary from a shard and Shirmani was my third legendary from a shard. Also Wurlim is from the first battle pass season. 

Other bosses in Doom Tower also require specific champions , but for Bommal this on a total different level.

Yeh keeping drop accuracy on target is a huge problem for me, i have dhukk but he is weak affinity so misses it a lot, i pulled vizier yesterday so might level him as once its applied he can keep it applied.

Gratz on completing it