Все Категории

Harvester Jack fusion

Harvester Jack fusion

Поиск
25 окт. 2019, 10:0825.10.19

Harvester Jack fusion

Hi, Harvester Jack looks pretty cool, but........ There is one big problem And this Is unknown drop rates in dungeons. I remembered a situation in Foli fusion with drop rates of Treefeller And Rotting Mage in dungeons, when most of players spend thousands of energy and nada...... Looks like a same trap as in Foli affair.

What do you think, players, about this fusion?

Good luck in harvesting.....
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 окт. 2019, 10:4425.10.19
I hope not i need only beastwrestler and this new void champion. I’ve spent already 400 energy in spider den and nothing :/ 
25 окт. 2019, 11:3925.10.19
25 окт. 2019, 11:41(отредактировано)

BlueStripesCom said:

Hi, Harvester Jack looks pretty cool, but........ There Are one big problem And this Is unknown drop rates in dungeons. I remembered a situation in Foli fusion with drop rates of Treefeller And Rotting Mage in dungeons, when most of players spend thousands of energy and nada...... Looks like a same trap as in Foli affair.

I completely disagree. The foli fusion was completely misinterpreted by the ftp community. These are the reasons:

1. It costs on average 99-200 pounds to drop a leg, in the foli event you were getting a guaranteed leg for a small fraction of that cost. It was extremely cheap to be honest and literally everyone I know got him without any effort. Sure, there was a paywall, but there is one to buy shards, energy etc.

2. The top prize in any event, any game is not meant to be for everyone. You are forgetting that a long the way people were able to fuse epics and gain multiple other rewards. 

I may be inclined to suggest that in the future there should be two fusions run in parallel:

1. One for a decent new hero -  with paywall of course 

2. One that is very easy to complete for some mediocre legendary that we have in abundance, so people can actually have one and progress with the faction wars. Obviously, each mediocre leg should be reworked to offer people some viability in their struggle to reach higher maps. 

25 окт. 2019, 12:1025.10.19
25 окт. 2019, 12:41(отредактировано)

BlueStripesCom said:

Hi, Harvester Jack looks pretty cool, but........ There Are one big problem And this Is unknown drop rates in dungeons. I remembered a situation in Foli fusion with drop rates of Treefeller And Rotting Mage in dungeons, when most of players spend thousands of energy and nada...... Looks like a same trap as in Foli affair.

Seems like Plarium didn't learn their lesson the first time.  This is a perfect example of how Plarium does not listen to the player and why so many people are leaving the game.  They aren't heard and give up.

I'm not wasting my time.  Already had a few clan members complaining about spending hundreds of gems farming for the champions in dungeons to no avail.  It's the same exact thing as Foli.  No transparency and a money pit for them to gouge us.

It's not worth the trouble.  Harvester's kit isn't even anything that spectacular.  

25 окт. 2019, 12:1625.10.19
AscendantGod said:

BlueStripesCom said:

Seems like Plarium didn't learn their lesson the first time.  This is a perfect example of how Plarium does not listen to the player and why so many people are leaving the game.  They aren't heard and give up.

I'm not wasting my time.  Already had a few clan members complaining about spending hundreds of gems farming for the champions in dungeons to no avail.  It's the same exact thing as Foli.  No transparency and a money pit for them to gouge us.

It's not worth the trouble.  Harvester's kit isn't even anything that spectacular.  All this is going to do is cause a lot more players to get ticked off when farming to no avail and leave.  It's like Plarium enjoys trolling their players...

Harvester is a monster! Match him with Hegemon and you literally control the game. A3, A2, A1. You opponent will be using a1 all game. ;-) 
CirillaAdmin
25 окт. 2019, 12:5225.10.19
Hello all! Guys, the higher Dungeons levels you farm the higher your chances are to receive the needed champion as a reward. The Fusion is going to last for 17 days, there is plenty of time for you to find the needed recipe ingredients and craft the champion. I wish you the best of luck!
25 окт. 2019, 13:2725.10.19
25 окт. 2019, 13:29(отредактировано)
Hi, Cirilla, Is nice to see reaction from CM. I think implementation table with drop rates in dungeon information screen will be usefull and fair. Every player then can decide, if he participates or not. Even if drop rate will be small, everybody wants fair and transparent rules of the game. Thanks for your opinion about this.
25 окт. 2019, 13:3025.10.19

TLDR: Yes events are hard, for a reason, and YES F2p can complete events when you get to end game content level

I view these events as "end game content" and I participate up to the level I can when the achievable low level rewards are relevant to me. I like getting the smaller rewards along the way in the events, even though I don't have the saved resources necessary to complete them yet.  If you think about it, if all these things were just easy to get, and anyone could get them, then everyone would have them, and there would be very little variation in champion collections when competing in the arena or comparing to clan mates in clan boss damage. The game would get boring quickly and then no one would be playing or working toward anything anymore....

When I mention saved resources, I mean that, even IF I was lucky enough to collect all the champions necessary to do the fusion, I would need to have saved up:

Lucky Champions in the Vault Ready to go:

Maybe they dropped from shards, and you just fused them, leveled and ascended them already to get some reward from a previous event. They didn't fit on a team, and you have no current use for them. This would ease the burden on the requirements coming up next.

Ascension resources:

120 Lesser affinity potions + 60 lesser arcane potions

128 Greater affinity potions + 81 Greater arcane potions

18 superior affinity potions + 9 superior arcane potions

Silver:

$300k-?????k required to fuse the epics and the legendary

Energy/Silver/brews/Upgraded Sparring Pit:

whatever combo you can do to get 12 champions from 1-30/1-40 and 4 champions 1-40/1-50

While I currently have NO WHERE NEAR those kind of resources, as I get to the final stages of all the dungeons and fill out my special teams, I see how I could easily have this saved up, even as a free to play player, when I am at end game content and all my dungeon teams are set, geared, and fully mastered.

TLDR: Yes events are hard, for a reason, and YES F2p can complete events when you get to end game content level

25 окт. 2019, 14:2425.10.19
Harvester Jack is an amazing fusion and is accessible to all those who put the time in.  I was lucky to already have 2 epics for it, pulled a third and just need the dungeon diving champ to have everything I need.  I am excited to play with the great looking champion...best looking character in the game I think.
25 окт. 2019, 16:0125.10.19
Over 1000 energy spent on spiders den still no sign of beastwrestler. We should really Know the odds. I just think these are so low that devs are ashamed to post them. 
25 окт. 2019, 16:3925.10.19

i love how all these ftp (alledgedly) say how this event is perfectly achievable and look how i can do it...blah blah blah...its all rng...you can do fire knight all day and not get champ, or as has been said the higher the level the better the chance, so low level players hitting say 13-14 may never get it, i am end game and i only hit 16 fk, so far 80 runs and no drop, yes as u say its achievable, but please , if you save, if you prepare, if you have storage.....omg...so many ifs.

most people dont have 200 champs in storage as ftp or full main box, you may have, but the key word is MOST , this event is not achievable to most ftp players due to level requirement for dungeon toons and energy/time requirement, and rng.

so stop saying what you can do and what you have and look at the facts, most people will not and cannot do this event as ftp, and plarium dont care because this game isnt for ftp players lol, and i would agree with that if they fixed the game and made it worth paying for.
25 окт. 2019, 17:0525.10.19
Rasputin said:

i love how all these ftp (alledgedly) say how this event is perfectly achievable and look how i can do it...blah blah blah...its all rng...you can do fire knight all day and not get champ, or as has been said the higher the level the better the chance, so low level players hitting say 13-14 may never get it, i am end game and i only hit 16 fk, so far 80 runs and no drop, yes as u say its achievable, but please , if you save, if you prepare, if you have storage.....omg...so many ifs.

most people dont have 200 champs in storage as ftp or full main box, you may have, but the key word is MOST , this event is not achievable to most ftp players due to level requirement for dungeon toons and energy/time requirement, and rng.

so stop saying what you can do and what you have and look at the facts, most people will not and cannot do this event as ftp, and plarium dont care because this game isnt for ftp players lol, and i would agree with that if they fixed the game and made it worth paying for.
I agree that if you are not willing to get any additional energy, it will be very hard to do.  Energy = money and although I think the $20 energy pack is pretty reasonable, if you can't afford that then the big fusions are not for you.  Best to  hope for is a lucky Ancient Shard pull.  BUT, there are still 3 epic fusions that should be possible so I don't understand the gripe.
25 окт. 2019, 17:4225.10.19
25 окт. 2019, 17:43(отредактировано)

MisterAzazing said:

Rasputin said:

I agree that if you are not willing to get any additional energy, it will be very hard to do.  Energy = money and although I think the $20 energy pack is pretty reasonable, if you can't afford that then the big fusions are not for you.  Best to  hope for is a lucky Ancient Shard pull.  BUT, there are still 3 epic fusions that should be possible so I don't understand the gripe.

how are they achievable if you do not get the drops required from dungeons to get them? the whole point i was making is you could spend 1000s of energy and get no drops at all and the time and gems/energy are not available to most ftp players. I appreciate what you are saying but $20 is not going to give you 1000s of energy and even if it does and u get the champ, u need a tonne more to level them up and ascend them.

using words like `should` and `possible` even make me think that you doubt what you say, its all rng, and plarium dont aim to please us, they aim at the p2w market, which is fair from a business point of view, but even then its a grind, as someone stated before, you have to spend around $100 dollars on average to get, and that is cheap!

25 окт. 2019, 17:4625.10.19
I've been farming lvl 14 of Dragon (highest I can go reliably) I have spent 600 energy roughly so far, no drop of the Ranger yet.  I would like to know what the drop rate is.  It seems like it's less than a percent.
25 окт. 2019, 18:4325.10.19

Cirilla said:

Hello all! Guys, the higher Dungeons levels you farm the higher your chances are to receive the needed champion as a reward. The Fusion is going to last for 17 days, there is plenty of time for you to find the needed recipe ingredients and craft the champion. I wish you the best of luck!

The problem here isn't the amount of time.  It's the amount of MONEY and the complete and utter unpredictability.

A newbie could come along and luck out, getting all the dungeon champions within a few rounds of the dungeons.  Meanwhile, a vet could spend literally hundreds of $$$ in energy farming them and NOT get it.

The biggest problem with this game, which is something we have all been telling you since as far back as I remember, is that this game is 99.9% chance.  No matter how much someone spends, there is NEVER any guaranteed reward.  That, more than anything, seems to be the reason I see players leave this game.

It would be nice to see the game based on something MORE than just "luck."  Like say a meter, where each time we farm a specific dungeon, it increases our chance to obtain the champion in that dungeon by even 0.3%.  At least then, players know they are working toward something tangible, rather than just hoping to "luck out," or have them spend 3,000 energy in a dungeon and have them ragequit.  Your company is killing its own retention here.

25 окт. 2019, 20:4425.10.19
i am doing Fire Castle 8 stage, i cant beat stage 9 so does it mean i have even lower chance than higher lvl player so i practicaly dont have chance to get this hero? i already spent approx 500+ energy and did not even got 5***** item, despite it says 3-5* drop.
25 окт. 2019, 22:3325.10.19

I've spent close to 1000 energy on FK 12 and 13. No champ.

This was the fusion I finally decided to go for, and I would have spent some money to get there. But I'm already burnt out. I think I'm going to pass.

It's unfortunate, because I like the look and skills of Harvester Jack :(
25 окт. 2019, 23:0925.10.19

I'm planning on completing this event.  I buy gems when they go on sale.  My last purchase was for around 5500 gems for $99.99 about a month ago.  My last purchase previous to that was for the same deal about a month before that, so I spend about $100 a month on this game.  I already have all of the rare champs in my vault except for Madman and Templar.  Templar is easy to get and I've almost got Madman now from the Dungeon Diver's Event. Other than those two the only champ I need is Firstborn.  There are two upcoming opportunities to get that champ.

I realize that 100% F2P will not have as good a chance of completing this event as I do, but really come on.  I spend less money on this game than I spend hanging out with my friends on Friday nights.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
26 окт. 2019, 00:2926.10.19

Hey Hey

Ohh I'm excited about this fusion, his kit is simply fun and will be great in the arena!

I do also have my concerns whether I'll be able to complete, but hey I'm knowingly choosing to do it in full awareness that I may not be able to complete, much like all the other events that come through, I wish I was a little better prepared for it.

Please note I need to issue a warning, please ensure that your posts are on-topic to this fusion and do not breach any of the forum rules. all posts that do will be subject to be removed, 

Though I am very keen to hear and read your feedback, the dev are asking, so please feel free to post any constructive reviews or message me it.

Good luck and Have fun

26 окт. 2019, 00:3526.10.19
KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

Ohh I'm excited about this fusion, his kit is simply fun and will be great in the arena!

I do also have my concerns whether I'll be able to complete, but hey I'm knowingly choosing to do it in full awareness that I may not be able to complete, much like all the other events that come through, I wish I was a little better prepared for it.

Please note I need to issue a warning, please ensure that your posts are on-topic to this fusion and do not breach any of the forum rules. all posts that do will be subject to be removed, 

Though I am very keen to hear and read your feedback, the dev are asking, so please feel free to post any constructive reviews or message me it.

Good luck and Have fun

Thanks KiwiMcSheep.  Now I understand the missing posts.
26 окт. 2019, 01:3326.10.19
26 окт. 2019, 01:36(отредактировано)

zigisk said:

i am doing Fire Castle 8 stage, i cant beat stage 9 so does it mean i have even lower chance than higher lvl player so i practicaly dont have chance to get this hero? i already spent approx 500+ energy and did not even got 5***** item, despite it says 3-5* drop.

Yes, it means that you are still not ready for the fusion and should focus on obtaining lesser heroes. Don't waste too much  energy on this, focus first on development and new, better heroes will come along the way. Besides, better heroes will be added to the game in the future, so you are not losing out too much. 

Fusions are usually directed at end game players, and although they are not that difficult for most they are very time consuming and money hungry.