Search
Comments
Mar 11, 2021, 01:4903/11/21
07/22/20

And @the end? Garbage or not Fusion?

Mar 11, 2021, 10:3503/11/21
04/14/20
(JR) RAMBO

You do realize Fahrakin buffs are tied to his ally attack, right? 

He is infinitely better than Kreela for that fact. 

You can easily build your team with 70% crit focusing on ATK + crit damage and run Fahrakin whereas Kreela can't do both buff + ally attack.

Stun is worthless as blender teams are meant to wipe the enemy team in a single turn for maximum farm efficiency. 

Sounds like you're taking platinum arena fights as a reference and ignoring everybody else. Sure, if you have a top of the line blender team with e.g. Skullcrown and Sinesha and your priority is not just winning but winning within a handful of seconds, because of the platinum reset, then Fahrakin would do a better job in that role than Kreela. As would Longbeard. 

But for everybody else, Kreela's stun can be pretty useful in some fights, any time that the ally attack will not just wipe everyone and you have to CC one of the enemies who is likely to survive and retaliate. And while her buffs aren't on her ally attack, they are on her own AOE nuke, so you can also use her as nuker in non-blender teams, unlike Fahrakin. 

So basically, you're right that Fahrakin is better in a specialized role, but Kreela is more versatile. Which one is better depends on the circumstances and on the rest of your roster. 

Mar 11, 2021, 10:4803/11/21
03/30/19
L9753

Sounds like you're taking platinum arena fights as a reference and ignoring everybody else. Sure, if you have a top of the line blender team with e.g. Skullcrown and Sinesha and your priority is not just winning but winning within a handful of seconds, because of the platinum reset, then Fahrakin would do a better job in that role than Kreela. As would Longbeard. 

But for everybody else, Kreela's stun can be pretty useful in some fights, any time that the ally attack will not just wipe everyone and you have to CC one of the enemies who is likely to survive and retaliate. And while her buffs aren't on her ally attack, they are on her own AOE nuke, so you can also use her as nuker in non-blender teams, unlike Fahrakin. 

So basically, you're right that Fahrakin is better in a specialized role, but Kreela is more versatile. Which one is better depends on the circumstances and on the rest of your roster. 

Sorry man, but ally attack champs are used in blender comps. 

Kreela nuke is subpar to other champions and I use Platinum as basis because literally anything can work in gold 4 and bellow as long as you gear them properly. 

Her CC is also subpar to other champions.

While I still think she is good Fahrakin is just superior in every way except if your goal is to use Kreela as your nuker (which you shouldn't)

Mar 11, 2021, 10:5303/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 10:54(edited)
03/30/19
Dy0gene

And @the end? Garbage or not Fusion?

I have changed my mind and think this fusion will see some use ONLY because the game (specifically arena) is about to become the most boring chore where you get punished for going first so tanky high resistance teams are gonna dominate even more than they do now.

It might even kill this game possibly, we'll see. It's the worst change I ever seen yet.

Mar 12, 2021, 21:2803/12/21
05/02/20

Man can't we at least wait to see him in action before we
ask for a buff.  

Mar 15, 2021, 21:0403/15/21
Mar 15, 2021, 21:05(edited)
03/15/19

Quit your whining until you see I'm in real proper play time. As far as Klodd goes, you obviously have no idea what you talking about. Klodd is a great support and very hard to take down.

Mar 15, 2021, 22:1003/15/21
03/30/19
a3.worldventures

Quit your whining until you see I'm in real proper play time. As far as Klodd goes, you obviously have no idea what you talking about. Klodd is a great support and very hard to take down.

Wow, your English skill is amazing, I could barely decypher it. I'm literally saying Klodd is better than this guy yet barely sees any play. Reading comprehension, try it. 

Mar 16, 2021, 03:5903/16/21
07/31/20

I never surprise when a new fusion champ is garbage or useless or "only good in Faction War".

It's actually good news to most (especially old) F2P players. You do not have to spend a lot for fusion events, you only need to collect old champs & that is enough for everything. 

Mar 16, 2021, 09:0603/16/21
Mar 16, 2021, 09:06(edited)
06/22/19

I am looking at this champion's passive again. If, let us say, when the battle starts, your enemy have shield and immunity buffs. Can he steal a turn right away since he will automatically gain 32% turnmeter with the 8 buffs the enemy have? 

Then if he has evil eye he can decrease turnmeter and mess up the turn order of the enemy?

Mar 16, 2021, 09:4603/16/21
Mar 16, 2021, 09:56(edited)
10/15/20
JoinME

I am looking at this champion's passive again. If, let us say, when the battle starts, your enemy have shield and immunity buffs. Can he steal a turn right away since he will automatically gain 32% turnmeter with the 8 buffs the enemy have? 

Then if he has evil eye he can decrease turnmeter and mess up the turn order of the enemy?

If he behaves like other champs, he should get the turnmeterfilling from shield or immunity set at the start. I had a fight in arena recently where the enemy used Eviscerator with that passive skill:

Suppression [Passive] (Cooldown: 1 turn)
Attacks an enemy Champion with the default Skill whenever they are healed or receive a Buff. Attacks one random enemy if multiple enemies are healed or receive a Buff at the same time. 

Eviscerator attacked directly at the beginning of the fight.

Mar 17, 2021, 08:3703/17/21
Mar 18, 2021, 09:38(edited)
12/31/20

Rofl I just saw you call someone an entitled whiny f2p player in another thread.  That's hilarious

Mar 17, 2021, 08:5503/17/21
05/24/19

I'm pretty sure this thread is not going to age well :) Yoshi's stats and kit are pretty solid and he can be used well in arena and Doom tower, he can have utility in other PVE areas but to dismiss him as bad is not  the soundest IMO, the same can be said about astralon who was included in the bad champ category by a previous poster , whereas he is currently one of the better nukers in the game.

Mar 17, 2021, 10:2503/17/21
09/19/20

at least he isnt gurptuk :P

Mar 17, 2021, 10:3003/17/21
11/10/20

The  general  concensus  from  the  CC's  is  that  the  new  fusion  is  going  to  be  an  early  to  mid  game  champ  with  some  very  niche  usfulness  is  arena.  He's  not  a  top  tier  champ..  at  least  based  upon in  the  current  information.  It  is  possible  that  may  change  once  more  players  start  to  use  him.  As  for  Asttalon,  not  one  of  the  best  nukers  in  the  game...  he  is  on  a  par  with  Fenax  and  fenax  in  an  epic.  

Mar 17, 2021, 11:5103/17/21
05/24/20
SpareACC1

at least he isnt gurptuk :P

Gurptuk is used in platinum arena

Mar 17, 2021, 12:5903/17/21
03/30/19
Rufus Shinra

I'm pretty sure this thread is not going to age well :) Yoshi's stats and kit are pretty solid and he can be used well in arena and Doom tower, he can have utility in other PVE areas but to dismiss him as bad is not  the soundest IMO, the same can be said about astralon who was included in the bad champ category by a previous poster , whereas he is currently one of the better nukers in the game.

His stats are solid for what? Being in a shield set? His kit is a joke, as I said Klodd has a better kit that synergizes with Arbiter.  He can have utility but again, you are wasting a slot and legendary books for a 75% chance fear in Doom tower - that's all he brings. PROVIDED you build enough accuracy on him to begin with.

But like I said, now that those broken accessories will be released yes, he will indeed be useful as going first will be bad.

Mar 17, 2021, 13:0503/17/21
12/23/19

100% agree the champ is complete dog do-do. He is completely worthless. 

Plarium do you even test these champions? Was he intended to be horible? If you do test them, when their numbers come by and they show how bad they are, why dont you just fix them before releasing?

THE ANSWER IS THEY DONT CARE.

LOOK AT THE SHIELD UPDATE AND IT BROKE CHAMOIONS LIKE MISCREATED MONSTER AND IT WAS NOT INDENTED.

aLL OF THIS GOES BACK TO MY QUESTION WHY ARE THINGS NOT TESTED WHEN BEFORE RELEASING?

THERE NO WAY IN HELL THAT THEY ARE AND THEY DID NOT NOTICE THE ISSUE.

THIS WHAT PROBALY HAPPENED. SOMEONE ON THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM TOLD THE LEAD DEVELOPER THAT THE SHIELD CHANGE HAS CRETED ISSUES. LEAD DEVELOPER SCREW IT THE PLAYERS ARE DUMB AND WONT NOTICE.

Mar 18, 2021, 09:1103/18/21
Mar 18, 2021, 09:12(edited)
09/19/20
kemosabe.tbc

Gurptuk is used in platinum arena

oh sure i bet that small % of people who spend tons on this really appreciate that. One sec just looking at the top 50 teams in the rankings all using him. Oh wait..

moving on to the top 100....damn so close maybe if i go all the way to bronze

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 18, 2021, 10:1503/18/21
03/02/21

Hi, @jrbulldog690! Though we aim for extensive testing of all new features and content (including Champions), we admit that sometimes things don't go as planned. In such cases, we try to be attentive to players' feedback in order to decide how we are going to change things further. That's why now we need as detailed feedback as possible to improve players' experience. 

The recent change of the Shield mechanics was intended to optimize the way this buff works overall, to make it more efficient and tranparent, not to nerf particular champions. And we are going to correct Shield mechanics in the upcoming patch.

Also, I would like to remind you that such an extensive usage of capital letters is not allowed for messaging in the Forum. 

Mar 18, 2021, 16:0003/18/21
05/24/20
SpareACC1

oh sure i bet that small % of people who spend tons on this really appreciate that. One sec just looking at the top 50 teams in the rankings all using him. Oh wait..

moving on to the top 100....damn so close maybe if i go all the way to bronze

He is used in OFFENSE, not defense, he is a counter against specific teams or swift parry in general. Do you see many people using Madame Serris in defense for example? Yet she may even be the best arena champion for offense, in any rarity. Gurptuk is also used in some dungeon speed runs with specific compositions.