All Categories

Absolute garbage fusion

Absolute garbage fusion

Search
Comments
Mar 10, 2021, 16:2403/10/21
Mar 10, 2021, 16:27(edited)
11/10/20

Whats  not  to  like?  i'd  love  to  have  her.

Mar 10, 2021, 17:3903/10/21
03/30/19
Senda

I think he's gonna be pretty interesting tbh. Bye to RES teams in arena, and very useful in both spider on DT

Excuse me?

Why are you ignoring everything I said?

Klodd or Pestilus > Yoshi. 

Klodd and Pestilus are both epics.

Yoshi will not be usable in DT Spider as his RNG A2 will be wiping your team + the rest of his kit is just trash there and doesn't seem viable whatsoever. And in Frost Spider there are many better options including the free to play Legendary Drexthar. 

But anyway after seeing these ungodly broken new accessories that will kill the game entirely, I have changed my opinion. I actually believe he will see some use , by those who don't have Pestilus or Klodd. 

But that is entirely another issue. 

Mar 10, 2021, 17:4203/10/21
03/30/19
Zassassin90210

Funny as you didn't even know he is going to be a fragment summon not a fusion event, soo you can choose not to get the fragments. 

What's that gotta do with anything? You can choose not to obtain the rare / epics needed for a regular fusion.

What is your point? Lol

Mar 10, 2021, 17:4403/10/21
03/30/19
Trips

Interesting, how is Kreela a gamechanger?  I don't use at all.  I think Kantra was the best fusion.

Kreela is amazing. Best fusions are Tormin / Rotos / Sir Nicholas. 

Before Farahkin the Fat and Cadriel Kreela was the absolute best Clan Boss ally attack champ. Not to mention she's viable everywhere and in all kinds of comps with decent stats. 

Why do you think Kantra is the best fusion? 

Mar 10, 2021, 18:2003/10/21
12/19/19
(JR) RAMBO

Kreela is amazing. Best fusions are Tormin / Rotos / Sir Nicholas. 

Before Farahkin the Fat and Cadriel Kreela was the absolute best Clan Boss ally attack champ. Not to mention she's viable everywhere and in all kinds of comps with decent stats. 

Why do you think Kantra is the best fusion? 

I started after the Tormin/Rotos/Santa fusions, so I should have clarified I meant best of the recent fusions.

For a mid-game player, Kantra was the perfect carry through the Arbiter missions and leader on all doomtower on my alt account through floor 87.  Great in all dungeons as a tank, obviously spider in particular.  Works well on a resist/go 2nd tag arena team.  And makes barbs the easiest faction probably with all freely available champs. Obv a 0 in CB.  The rng of the A2 is certainly unwelcome to end-game players, but synergizing with other debuffers is great.  Plus a great passive and aura.  Only 6-10 books, I needed 8 for cd.  I've used unbooked on main acct as well. 

I would characterize Kantra as irreplacable in certain teams, whereas I saw Kreela as simply a better version of existing ally attackers.  I will admit never using ally attackers, I certainly undervalue their usefulness.  I have both Kreela and Longbeard at 50 participating only in FW...  

Mar 10, 2021, 18:3703/10/21
11/10/20

I'd  rate  Kreela  over  longbeard  on  the  whole.  Situationally  longbeard  is  awesome  but  kreela  will  enable  progression  in  to  crit  damage  gloves  with  her  biff  and  you  get  atk  too.  She's been  on  my  wishlist  for  ages.  I  was  kinda  hoping  this  fragment  event  would  let  me  get  her  but  it  wont  be  enough  sadly.  

Mar 10, 2021, 20:2203/10/21
03/30/19
tsdpool

I'd  rate  Kreela  over  longbeard  on  the  whole.  Situationally  longbeard  is  awesome  but  kreela  will  enable  progression  in  to  crit  damage  gloves  with  her  biff  and  you  get  atk  too.  She's been  on  my  wishlist  for  ages.  I  was  kinda  hoping  this  fragment  event  would  let  me  get  her  but  it  wont  be  enough  sadly.  

Longbeard is better in arena. But with the new Farakhan the Fat Kreela is kinda made redundant. He is better than her and Longbeard in every aspect. 

@Trips - she is very good indeed, I use her to duo farm spider with Skarg and her, but Iron Brago, Kreela, Maulie are all objectively better leggos tbh. 

Mar 10, 2021, 20:3703/10/21
12/19/19

I'll give you maulie, I am definitely sold on the power of provoke.  I have not had a chance to upgrade Brago yet, so I have no thoughts on that comparison.  But I'll stand by Kantra over Kreela.  Especially if there is an epic that's better :)

Oh.  And so u farm spider with 3 food and those 2.... hmm.  You have to manual I assume?  I'd give it a try but I doubt my 2 are geared well enough.

Mar 10, 2021, 20:4103/10/21
06/25/20

My two cents - basically agree with OP. The champ looks incredibly underwhelming.

A lot will, of course, depend on multipliers and books (for example, who knows, maybe the A1 can get up to 75% with books - although likely won't go beyond 50%). All three abilities though, are useful only in specific (and different) places. The A1 and A3 for example, are clearly meant for arena, and are useless on CB. The A2 though, is pretty useless in arena, and even in CB is barely useable at best.

The passive is the main draw, but again, is basically only useful for arena. So all things considered this must have been designed for arena - but there are a *lot* of champs designed for arena with much more useful abilities.

Mar 10, 2021, 21:0803/10/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

My two cents - basically agree with OP. The champ looks incredibly underwhelming.

A lot will, of course, depend on multipliers and books (for example, who knows, maybe the A1 can get up to 75% with books - although likely won't go beyond 50%). All three abilities though, are useful only in specific (and different) places. The A1 and A3 for example, are clearly meant for arena, and are useless on CB. The A2 though, is pretty useless in arena, and even in CB is barely useable at best.

The passive is the main draw, but again, is basically only useful for arena. So all things considered this must have been designed for arena - but there are a *lot* of champs designed for arena with much more useful abilities.

I think we all agree it is an arena champ, definitely not CB.  But I think will be useful in Doomtower as well.  If you have finished doomtower, I assume the OP has, then I can understand an underwhelming opinion of this champ.  

I think a new and different (I need to compare further with the epics OP referenced as I have neither) is more exciting than another new CB champ.  

Mar 10, 2021, 21:1803/10/21
06/25/20

It's just that - if a lego champ is going to only be useful in one place, it'd better be *really* good for that one place. And this one is just okay at arena, at best. Highly replaceable. If you've nothing else, he's not terrible, but considering it's a lego, it's extremely underwhelming.

Mar 10, 2021, 21:1903/10/21
06/25/20
l.blasenhauer47

idem Gurptuk  👎

Just here to point out that Gurptuk is amazing for Spider 20. Not really useful anywhere else, but for that spot he's almost irreplaceable.

Mar 10, 2021, 22:0603/10/21
03/30/19
kramaswamy.kr

Just here to point out that Gurptuk is amazing for Spider 20. Not really useful anywhere else, but for that spot he's almost irreplaceable.

Almost irreplaceable except by adding another CH/RG/Armiger or Septimus lol

Mar 10, 2021, 22:1003/10/21
11/10/20
(JR) RAMBO

Gonna  say  Royal  Guard  is MVP  here,  Fayne,  3x royal  guard  and  a  renegade.  That  should  do  it  if  your  fast  enough.  

Mar 10, 2021, 22:1603/10/21
12/19/19

my best is 45 seconds with spider kantra elder armiger ch, none "very well" geared.  guessing u speed farmers are what 20 seconds? i honestly have no clue, just curious.

Mar 10, 2021, 22:4103/10/21
Mar 10, 2021, 22:42(edited)
03/30/19
Trips

I'll give you maulie, I am definitely sold on the power of provoke.  I have not had a chance to upgrade Brago yet, so I have no thoughts on that comparison.  But I'll stand by Kantra over Kreela.  Especially if there is an epic that's better :)

Oh.  And so u farm spider with 3 food and those 2.... hmm.  You have to manual I assume?  I'd give it a try but I doubt my 2 are geared well enough.

I don't manual , I duo with them + 3 food champs on auto but it requires super specific set up with Kantra in toxic gears and Skarg in lifesteal gears. Yes the gear requirement are pretty high up there but it's worth if you can do it. Also the time is respectable 1:30-2min

Mar 10, 2021, 22:4403/10/21
06/25/20

20 seconds here on auto - Gurptuk, Goldgleam, 2x RG, CH.

Mar 10, 2021, 22:5003/10/21
04/14/20
Trips

Kreela is a kinda special ally attack champ in the sense that she first stuns someone, then does the ally attack on a random target. That stun makes her pretty unique, the RNG aspect of the ally attack target obviously can be hit or miss, unless her allies are all AOE A1 nukers anyway. 

But then unlike the others, she also has a very hard-hitting AOE nuke of her own. Both her A2 and A3 are worth considering as opening move, depending on the fight. 

Fahrakin does look better for CB, but I don't think he's better in arena, or overall. 

Mar 10, 2021, 22:5803/10/21
03/30/19
L9753

Kreela is a kinda special ally attack champ in the sense that she first stuns someone, then does the ally attack on a random target. That stun makes her pretty unique, the RNG aspect of the ally attack target obviously can be hit or miss, unless her allies are all AOE A1 nukers anyway. 

But then unlike the others, she also has a very hard-hitting AOE nuke of her own. Both her A2 and A3 are worth considering as opening move, depending on the fight. 

Fahrakin does look better for CB, but I don't think he's better in arena, or overall. 

You do realize Fahrakin buffs are tied to his ally attack, right? 

He is infinitely better than Kreela for that fact. 

You can easily build your team with 70% crit focusing on ATK + crit damage and run Fahrakin whereas Kreela can't do both buff + ally attack.

Stun is worthless as blender teams are meant to wipe the enemy team in a single turn for maximum farm efficiency. 

Mar 10, 2021, 23:1403/10/21
06/25/20
(JR) RAMBO

Actually pretty much exactly equal. Gurptuk boosts team damage by roughly 35%, which means 3x RG * 1.35, which is pretty much the same as 4x RG.

But *way* easier to gear than having a fourth RG. Gurptuk literally just needs enough speed gear to go before your other champs, and nothing else.