All Categories

Bambus Fourleaf- Sept 28th Fusion with Fusion Schedule

Bambus Fourleaf- Sept 28th Fusion with Fusion Schedule

Search
Comments
Sep 29, 2023, 02:3109/29/23
06/16/22
Shibb

Depends on how the turns go but I don't think that would be the case. 

With Gnishak he needs the 2nd attack to decrease the bomb detonation time.

Here is how I see it going.

1. Gnishak places bombs.

2. If all land that is 8 debuffs that are going on champions.

4. At 50% you could say that 3 transfer to Panda. Putting 5 bombs on the panda. So you have 5 45% chances to counter attack. Unless you are really unlucky you are going to counter attack.

5. Panda should counter attack first? If so the bombs decrease by 1 to one turn. Bombs get passed to someone. 

6. Gnishak's 2nd turn triggers.

Gaius - Counts on sleep to blow up the bombs. Sleep doesn't affect panda.

1. Gaius places bombs. Puts everyone in sleep. (Provided that it doesn't get transfered to Panda). Usually here, Gaius would then take his turn that detonates all bombs but Panda gets to counter attack because once again Panda has 5 45% chances to counter attack. Probably more due to the sleep. 

2. Before Gaius can do that Panda wakes up and passes off the bombs with the counter attack. 

Dude, you realize the Panda only transfers debuffs while he is asleep right?

> Has a 50% chance of transferring any debuffs place on an ally to this champion while they are under a [Sleep] debuff. 

That means the Panda needs to have taken his turn to put himself to sleep, and then the "go first" bomber team would need to go after Panda. 

Any go-first bomb team like Gnishak with high accuracy is just going to put all the bombs on ur team and pop everyone in 1 go. 

Sep 29, 2023, 02:3509/29/23
06/16/22
Shibb

I was thinking the same but this hero is better than people are making him out to be.... His real power is in the passive. Basically he is bouncy ball for all debuffs that will go on his team. What you are going to want to do is put him in avenging gear at the back of your team. If you are fighting any boss or hero that throws on a ton of debuffs you are going to counter attack, throw all the debuffs onto the other tean, and your A1 is going to slow down the entire enemy team. 

In arena I think that we will make any go-first bomb teams obsolete. He is going to pull off 50% of the bombs and throw them right back onto the other team with a counter attack. Sure it doesn't bounce petrification but there is nothing in the description saying that it doesn't bounce hex. Sick of mythrala. This may be a fun answer. Block buffs, bounce. Sleep, bounce. Etc. 

And then with any boss that throws out a ton of debuffs such as poison, not only are you cleansing your team but also loading up the boss. So you are going to be able to load up a hydra head with poisons. With bommel you cannot do anything about the bombs but the decrease accuracy and speed will be highly useful. 

Having the decrease speed on the A1 and the remove debuffs on the passive is going to be really nice. He isn't going to have to be fully booked to be useful. Since you are using his counter attack you don't have to have a ton of speed on him either. 

Also another huge problem with this champ is the transferring of those poisons in Hydra. Who wants 10 poisons on a head when you'd much prefer Dec Speed, Hex, Block Buffs, etc. Poisons will just take up the debuff bar. 

This champ is extremely niche and definitely not worth a traditional fusion.  

Sep 29, 2023, 02:4609/29/23
06/25/20

I refer you back to my prior point. Don't discount his value. There are very few champs who place speed down on their A1, and even fewer who have added utility in other areas. And, for newer players as well as later-game ones, I would expect the rest of his kit will add quite a bit of value to a Hydra team.

Sep 29, 2023, 10:1109/29/23
06/20/19

Regardless of what you think about sleeping panda, my initial analysis is that this should be the easiest old school fusion ever.  You can skip all 3 DD events. or  another combo of 4 events/Tourny.

Sep 29, 2023, 11:3709/29/23
05/26/22
kmanmott

Also another huge problem with this champ is the transferring of those poisons in Hydra. Who wants 10 poisons on a head when you'd much prefer Dec Speed, Hex, Block Buffs, etc. Poisons will just take up the debuff bar. 

This champ is extremely niche and definitely not worth a traditional fusion.  

Good catch. I didn't think about that he has to take a turn to go to sleep. Hmmm.... that does cut down on his usefulness in arena quite a bit then. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2023, 18:5909/29/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I refer you back to my prior point. Don't discount his value. There are very few champs who place speed down on their A1, and even fewer who have added utility in other areas. And, for newer players as well as later-game ones, I would expect the rest of his kit will add quite a bit of value to a Hydra team.

So seems like you're not skipping then

Sep 29, 2023, 20:4309/29/23
06/25/20

I mean, I never skip fusions. Even if the champ is worthless, it's still half a faction guardian.

Sep 30, 2023, 16:3109/30/23
06/20/19

The way I'm reading the schedule this will be a very very easy fusion.  Completly ignore all. 3 dd events and the chase. Just pay attention to how you spend your resources.

Oct 2, 2023, 12:4010/02/23
05/26/22

This really is turning out to be one of the easiest fusions ever. Basically a free legendary. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 2, 2023, 14:2610/02/23
02/24/19
Shibb

This really is turning out to be one of the easiest fusions ever. Basically a free legendary. 

What makes this one so easy? Did you happen to have enough shards to get the epic from summon? And enough resources to easily level all the subfusion champs?

Oct 2, 2023, 14:5010/02/23
Oct 2, 2023, 14:51(edited)
05/26/22
harleQuinn

What makes this one so easy? Did you happen to have enough shards to get the epic from summon? And enough resources to easily level all the subfusion champs?

Yes and yes. The epic from the summon wasn't difficult to get at all which makes the whole thing way easier. The thresholds weren't all that high. I will have plenty of shards left over and potions. 

Oct 2, 2023, 15:0210/02/23
06/25/20

I think tis more just that you haven't done these type of fusions before. From my recollection, the milestones are the same as they've traditionally been.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 2, 2023, 15:5910/02/23
02/24/19
Shibb

Yes and yes. The epic from the summon wasn't difficult to get at all which makes the whole thing way easier. The thresholds weren't all that high. I will have plenty of shards left over and potions. 

Okay. Cool. I was asking because like Krama, I don't see this one as particularly different than others.

But I'm glad the events and points are falling well for you! <3

Oct 2, 2023, 16:3010/02/23
05/26/22
kramaswamy.kr

I think tis more just that you haven't done these type of fusions before. From my recollection, the milestones are the same as they've traditionally been.

The first one I really put my heart into was Emic and that one sucked. I am glad that they are more on this side of the difficulty scale. 

Oct 3, 2023, 16:4310/03/23
06/25/20

So - I looked this over again, and actually I'm gonna have to agree with Shibb. This one *is* easier than most.

The reason is because Plarium very generously spread out the Dungeon Divers and Champ Chase tournament requirements, such that if you get top Summon Rush, you can skip not only the Champ Chase, but also *all three* Dungeon Divers. Ontop of that, given the relatively high point requirements on Summon Rush, I personally opted to use about a hundred blues, and snagged one of the rares, which will also let me skip the second Artifact Enhance event.

From my recollection, this rarely ends up working out so conveniently.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 3, 2023, 17:1610/03/23
02/24/19
Shibb

The first one I really put my heart into was Emic and that one sucked. I am glad that they are more on this side of the difficulty scale. 

Karato is still the hardest one I've ever seen. That one was just brutal. Glad we've never seen one that bad since.

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 4, 2023, 04:1810/04/23
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Karato is still the hardest one I've ever seen. That one was just brutal. Glad we've never seen one that bad since.

It's been a minute but didn't that one legitimately empty both of our accounts? I vaguely remember opening a LOT of mysteries during that Summon Rush. 

Oct 4, 2023, 13:2010/04/23
06/25/20

Ah yes. Karato. The one I missed because I decided it was worth waiting until the daily quest reset to summon three more champs from greens.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 5, 2023, 19:1410/05/23
02/24/19
dthorne04

It's been a minute but didn't that one legitimately empty both of our accounts? I vaguely remember opening a LOT of mysteries during that Summon Rush. 

Yep, was waiting on daily energy recharge so I could farm a few more green pots to ascend the final of the four epics to fuse right before the timer ran out. Was out of everything, gems, energy, pots, etc....

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 5, 2023, 19:2010/05/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Ah yes. Karato. The one I missed because I decided it was worth waiting until the daily quest reset to summon three more champs from greens.

Not missing a lot for having missed the fusion, tbh. He was classic so no points for CvC and stuff. And he just gets worse as time goes on.

I even have Yumeko to pair him with, and used him a good deal before Polymorph..... now he's just a champ who automatically sheeps himself when he nukes or even single targets.