Все Категории

(Patch Notes) (07.05.2019) Update 1.7 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (07.05.2019) Update 1.7 Patch Notes

Поиск
Комментарии
MariusAdmin
8 май 2019, 09:0008.05.19

Hey, everyone. Here's a new round of updates/responses. 

1) Warmaster vs Giant Slayer. The main focus here is with these Masteries being used against the Clan Boss. In this particular case, the two are pretty much equal as they do the same damage (or are meant to rather, the current Rarity-based issues are going to be resolved) due to the Demon Lord's own Skills decreases HP-based damage. But I've asked the Devs to test and consider once again how these Masteries work on other target's as well, so changes might happen. Mind you, this is not necessarily going to be a buff to Giant Slayer, but if there is a clear disparity shown in the tests we'll consider bringing these two Masteries in line with one another. The main point of the changes in 1.7 remains the same, however, and that is to make both a valid choice for the Clan Boss and provide a greater variety of teams. 

2) Ascension Stats Changes. It would be impossible to list every Champion and every Stat changed without bloating the Patch Notes, but these changes are literally in single digits and do not affect the performance of your Champions. I should note that wanting a stealth nerf and then stating minor changes is not a sound plan, it would have been easier to say nothing. 

3) Boss ACC and RES. As before, we do not provide specific Stats for the Bosses. The basic idea remains the same though - build more Accuracy for your debuffers. As it was before, you did not really need to invest in that too much and still consistently land debuffs on the hardest Bosses, which is not really all that great. 

4) Technical issues. We are working on resolving a number of issues that popped up and increasing overall game stability. There will be a hotfix, or even several, in the near future. 

P.S. Patch notes showing up on YouTube was mentioned. That is not something I myself am pleased with, so rest assured it's not going to happen again unless the same information is available on the official Community platforms as well.

8 май 2019, 09:5108.05.19

Marius said:

P.S. Patch notes showing up on YouTube was mentioned. That is not something I myself am pleased with, so rest assured it's not going to happen again unless the same information is available on the official Community platforms as well.

Something that is mentioned but not clearly defined is no information at all ! In many other concurrent games the patches are announced at least one or two weeks before. on the forum, annouced ingame and (in some cases) on youtube... How could it be that there are able to do so and not you ? 

I am wondering how many players (and so money) you will loose by doing so...

8 май 2019, 10:5108.05.19

first lisandras skill is broken

8 май 2019, 11:2208.05.19
Marius said:

Hey, everyone. Here's a new round of updates/responses. 

1) Warmaster vs Giant Slayer. The main focus here is with these Masteries being used against the Clan Boss. In this particular case, the two are pretty much equal as they do the same damage (or are meant to rather, the current Rarity-based issues are going to be resolved) due to the Demon Lord's own Skills decreases HP-based damage. But I've asked the Devs to test and consider once again how these Masteries work on other target's as well, so changes might happen. Mind you, this is not necessarily going to be a buff to Giant Slayer, but if there is a clear disparity shown in the tests we'll consider bringing these two Masteries in line with one another. The main point of the changes in 1.7 remains the same, however, and that is to make both a valid choice for the Clan Boss and provide a greater variety of teams. 

2) Ascension Stats Changes. It would be impossible to list every Champion and every Stat changed without bloating the Patch Notes, but these changes are literally in single digits and do not affect the performance of your Champions. I should note that wanting a stealth nerf and then stating minor changes is not a sound plan, it would have been easier to say nothing. 

3) Boss ACC and RES. As before, we do not provide specific Stats for the Bosses. The basic idea remains the same though - build more Accuracy for your debuffers. As it was before, you did not really need to invest in that too much and still consistently land debuffs on the hardest Bosses, which is not really all that great. 

4) Technical issues. We are working on resolving a number of issues that popped up and increasing overall game stability. There will be a hotfix, or even several, in the near future. 

Thanks for the communication mate. glad to see our concerns are at least being heard. :D
8 май 2019, 12:3908.05.19
Nice! Cardinal now half-decent! :)
8 май 2019, 12:4208.05.19
Haven't been play anything since the update just says unable to load resources but has a download window in the background. I always let it reach 100% Everytime I try to open the game but still can't play. HELP!!!!
8 май 2019, 12:5008.05.19
Cant log in to several days. I erased and reinstalled and tried everything but not works. Out of ideas what to do.
8 май 2019, 13:4208.05.19

Firstly let me say that I LOVE that you guys are working so hard to put out fresh content and features for the game we all love.  It's important I preface what I am about to say with that...

I just wish the features and such that you guys are implementing 1. worked properly and 2. didn't make the game INCREDIBLY unstable.

I have invited several people using the referral program and happen to know they hit at least the minimum required level to receive rewards (level 10) yet none of them show up in my referral program interface and neither I nor they have received any rewards!

The new tournament that made me spend (for the first time) actual real $ for energy...isn't accumulating the points I spent over 500 energy on...

Come on guys if you're going to release this stuff at least make sure it's polished...or at least functional...before putting it out there!
8 май 2019, 14:3208.05.19

After new update I get an error message and I can’t get into the game. Reinstalled it didn’t help. Contacted support but they are useless. I’ve lost money and time. 

8 май 2019, 14:3308.05.19

Seven said:

Cant log in to several days. I erased and reinstalled and tried everything but not works. Out of ideas what to do.

After new update I get an error message and I can’t get into the game. Reinstalled it didn’t help. Contacted support but they are useless. I’ve lost money and time. 

8 май 2019, 18:1208.05.19
8 май 2019, 18:46(отредактировано)

hi, is the referral program already working ?

I hope it doesn't.

I gave my link to a work mate, he dowloaded from the link and started to play, but i never get any report or reward from him having reached any lvl. And now he won't start over...

I have to wait or it was just a fool trap ?

8 май 2019, 18:5708.05.19
This update is not allowing me and least some of our clan members to get credit fighting the clan boss. There have been lots of keys wasted with no proof of us using them.
8 май 2019, 19:1108.05.19
Marius said:

In regards to the damage cap, it would seem Warmaster Mastery is affected by it and that cap indeed depends on Champion Rarity. It is not supposed to work like that and will be investigated ASAP.
So hotfix soon? Or should we get another refund while waiting for hotfix? I reset masteries on Kael and his WM hit for 51k with 60% dec def and 25% weaken, with GS and those debuff it's 77K ...
8 май 2019, 19:4608.05.19
Ok, we've got tournament, but we can hardly get any points today because of the nonstop server maintenance. Is there any chance the tournament will be prolonged?
8 май 2019, 20:2608.05.19
It's down..... cant even log in
8 май 2019, 20:3808.05.19
Is there a server health page anywhere? Another way to check the playability ?
8 май 2019, 21:3008.05.19
Server in maintenance mode again?
8 май 2019, 22:0808.05.19
jdmitch93 said:

THIS UPDATE BROKE THE GAME! WAY TO GO! Can’t even play long with out the entire game stealing your stuff and crashing! HOPEFULLY YOU ALL COMPENSATE YOUR PLAYERS FOR THIS TRASH YOUVE RELEASED TO US!!!
I'm fairly certain this wasn't intentional. Think of it as "national hey out and play outside or finish unfinished work day."
8 май 2019, 22:1408.05.19
8 май 2019, 22:15(отредактировано)
Sentinel is now bugged and heals every 2nd round. This is in pvp and pve.
8 май 2019, 23:5308.05.19
Issue on load resouces... cant play since the update 1.7, plz help!!! #3079265