All Categories

Arena is crap again

Arena is crap again

Search
Comments
Apr 3, 2022, 14:2904/03/22
05/09/20

Yea, this is no longer fun any longer. Too many times getting kicked in the teeth by teams that should be beatable. 

It just seems that the opposition lands every debuff and I can't land one. Or that evey time a fear is placed on my team they activate and when I place one they don't.

Seriously there needs to be a rebalancing of power to reflect what the real capabilities are. 

Until then, taking a break from this. May come back but this has left a really bad taste in my mouth so quite possibly not. 

Apr 3, 2022, 15:1804/03/22
02/20/21

The game need thousands slots more in hight tiers to solve this . and also remove the quest from arbitier G4 to G2 maybe...  they can creat more platinium tiers .. 1 ,2 3, 4... its then simple fix this . 

I played 30 arenas every day in one year. but now its like try reach platinium only stay in gold 4. There is a great pool of players and few slots for all... i feel its the problem.

Apr 3, 2022, 15:2204/03/22
02/20/21

PD: i have a 370 arbitier speed . and its hard to find a easy win. I'm in G4 lower.

WraithModerator
Apr 3, 2022, 18:2004/03/22
07/26/19

m truly confused with how players seem to struggle. Maybe its my luck with my comps. 

Team 1- Arbiter, Siphi, Madame Serris, +2 Foli.

Team 2- Arbiter, Siphi, Double rotos

Now my team is not God tier built for plat but certainly strong. 

Savage rotos, the other one just very high CD and Attack. 

My foli not in savage but 240 speed tuned high CD high attack. Can 1 shot most teams. 

Then I have other champs ready to be put in if needed. Genbo, psylar, Lydia,  etc. 

Not trying to brag about never falling short of G4 but i use the free refresh all the time and don't go up against OP teams. 

Teams with Hegemon, use rotos if you have him.

Skullcrown teams, use Genbo. 

Just learn what your champs do and see if you have the counter champs. Hope this help. :)

Apr 3, 2022, 18:2404/03/22
06/25/20
Wraith

m truly confused with how players seem to struggle. Maybe its my luck with my comps. 

My foli not in savage but 240 speed tuned high CD high attack. Can 1 shot most teams. 

Then I have other champs ready to be put in if needed. Genbo, psylar, Lydia,  etc. 

Not trying to brag about never falling short of G4 but i use the free refresh all the time and don't go up against OP teams. 

Just learn what your champs do and see if you have the counter champs. Hope this help. :)

To summarise: "I've got Siphi and therefore I don't struggle" ;)

Apr 3, 2022, 18:4204/03/22
03/30/21
Wraith

You have siphi and double rotos, i doubt many can relate to this.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 3, 2022, 19:1404/03/22
Apr 3, 2022, 19:14(edited)
02/24/19
Wraith

Wraith, I know you don't pop into our mutual chat with Plarium much, or ever..... but arena is NOT working as intended right now..

Perhaps this advice would be helpful some other time, IF and ONLY IF these folks here had +2 Folis and Two Rotos, which very very very few do..... but it isn't gonna fix matchmaking. People are struggling predominantly because matchmaking is so wonky right now. Only one person has been in Plat all weekend. 499 empty slots in Plat this second. It couldn't be more evident that there is a huge problem.

Once again my forum frens.... we have reported all this to Plarium, and they are looking into it. Hope to hear more tomorrow.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 3, 2022, 19:2104/03/22
Apr 3, 2022, 19:28(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Wraith, I know you don't pop into our mutual chat with Plarium much, or ever..... but arena is NOT working as intended right now..

Perhaps this advice would be helpful some other time, IF and ONLY IF these folks here had +2 Folis and Two Rotos, which very very very few do..... but it isn't gonna fix matchmaking. People are struggling predominantly because matchmaking is so wonky right now. Only one person has been in Plat all weekend. 499 empty slots in Plat this second. It couldn't be more evident that there is a huge problem.

Once again my forum frens.... we have reported all this to Plarium, and they are looking into it. Hope to hear more tomorrow.

I think this describes the current Arena situation quite succinctly. 

Going to bring this thread to a close as I believe it's hit its natural conclusion. Those of you who've tried to pass along usable feedback: thank you.

If we get news from the Raid team on Arena, either @harleQuinn or I will start a new thread. :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.