Special Champ Training Tourny

Special Champ Training Tourny

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 22, 2022, 11:5703/22/22
02/24/19
l.blasenhauer47

another event that will exacerbate the frustration of many players, rather than creating pseudo tournaments for whales, plarium should sell the champions directly.

this game becomes a permanent frustration, x2 or x10 which give nothing or while shitty champions that all players have double or triple.

an arena that has been zero for months and nothing is being done to remedy it.

the hydra is the most useless content of the game besides very few players are really interested in it.

the doom tower where on certain floors or certain bosses that can only be passed if you have 2 or 3 well-targeted champions in your team, otherwise it is guaranteed blockage.

in short, this game that I enjoyed at the beginning, is starting to bug me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ce jeu devient une frustration permanente ,encore un event qui va exacerber la frustration de nombreux joueurs ,plutot que de creer des pseudo tournois pour baleines ,plarium devrait vendre directement les champions .

des x2 ou x10 qui ne donnent rien ou alors que des champions de merde que tous les joueurs on en double ou triple .

une arene qui est nulle depuis des mois et dont rien n 'est fais pour y remedier.

l'hydre est le contenu le plus inutile du jeu d'ailleur tres peu de joueurs s'y interesse vraiment .

la doom tower où sur certains etages ou certains boss qui ne peuvent etre passés que si on a dans son equipe 2 ou 3 champions bien ciblés sinon c'est le blocage assurré .

bref ce jeu que j appreciai au debut,  commence à me casser les noix.

If you are getting stuck somewhere, you can always start a thread here on the forums and the people here can help with theory, team design and strats.

Happy to help! Sorry to hear you are having bad luck on your shard pulls.

Mar 22, 2022, 15:0003/22/22
12/19/19
dthorne04

I think at some point in the game (if you're not pushing super end game PvP, trying to beat hard DT stages at the speed of light, etc.) then it's just about whatever you enjoy doing. Some people like seeing the high score go brrrr. But if we're talking efficiency of resources you're likely correct, for almost everyone. 

I'd want Krisk for Hydra/CB, but then again I haven't bothered with the Toragi/Brogni/etc. comp because I don't want to lock up my Brogni/Lydia/Valk/etc. (whichever direction I could go) in CB, versus having a Demy/Heir comp that already one keys. 

Likely correct" ?? 😆 

The only two areas late/end game folks should focus on, imo, are the two most enjoyable areas... hydra and tag 😆 

But as you said, whatever you enjoy is what you should do.  

I am hopeful for more time reduction for everything else I consider legacy content, instead of having my cpu dedicated to doing all the mundane 1000x Over I could spend an hour or two playing hydra and tag daily instead of twice a week or so.

I have no interest in making a 1 key cb team, or getting d25 teams from 2 minutes to 90 seconds...

Platinum, I don't think I will ever be able to compete in so classic I just do 5 or so unless tournament. 

Mar 23, 2022, 17:3003/23/22
12/19/19

Bump. Who has the biggest whale pissing contest going in their group 😆 

My group looks light, 80k in 1st 30k in 2nd. Be interesting to see if/when the 30k makes a move.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 23, 2022, 17:3403/23/22
12/30/20
Trips

Bump. Who has the biggest whale pissing contest going in their group 😆 

My group looks light, 80k in 1st 30k in 2nd. Be interesting to see if/when the 30k makes a move.

i

Slightly more exciting.

@Angwil UPDATE WHEN

Mar 23, 2022, 21:4503/23/22
06/20/19

LOL, my labtop is on the fritz so just trying to give a quick update and I see these posts with numbers I don't want to see!  I'm lucky to be in my group!!!

I just pulled into the top 3 about 6 hours ago.  I'm at around 30K, been around 8-12K out of lead since day 1.  I've seen several rocket past me, and eventually I pass them.  My strategy has been slow and steady, while sitting on a butt ton of points I can get in maybe 15 minutes (not gonna wait till the very last minute).  All the while 1) staying within reach, and 2) building up that powder keg.  Of course the other guy may have a bigger powder keg.  But everyone that seems to be competing is jumping out in huge spurts, then sitting there for long periods.  Anyway, I finaly hit the top 3 about 6 hours ago.  

Best of luck to everyone competing.

i

Mar 23, 2022, 21:4903/23/22
06/25/20
Angwil

LOL, my labtop is on the fritz so just trying to give a quick update and I see these posts with numbers I don't want to see!  I'm lucky to be in my group!!!

I just pulled into the top 3 about 6 hours ago.  I'm at around 30K, been around 8-12K out of lead since day 1.  I've seen several rocket past me, and eventually I pass them.  My strategy has been slow and steady, while sitting on a butt ton of points I can get in maybe 15 minutes (not gonna wait till the very last minute).  All the while 1) staying within reach, and 2) building up that powder keg.  Of course the other guy may have a bigger powder keg.  But everyone that seems to be competing is jumping out in huge spurts, then sitting there for long periods.  Anyway, I finaly hit the top 3 about 6 hours ago.  

Best of luck to everyone competing.

i

If you had to ballpark it, how much do you think you could jump in those last 15 minutes? Vaguely curious. My guess would be around 50K points.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 23, 2022, 21:5603/23/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

i

Slightly more exciting.

@Angwil UPDATE WHEN

Here's mine....

i

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 23, 2022, 21:5603/23/22
02/24/19

Nice update @Angwil , keep it up! Looks like you got the right bracket for it! :D

Mar 23, 2022, 23:0703/23/22
Mar 23, 2022, 23:19(edited)
06/20/19

Oh, you're breaking my heart!  What I'm finding is the the limiting resource is time. ATM  I'm trying to convert gems into energy into grinding.  Constant grinding.  My last minute bump is based primarily on brews.  Fact is when it's over I'll still have a lot of gems and brews.  So it's not as efficeint as it could be.  I'm thinking figuring out the most efficient use of resources would take 5 times the time as just using them.

ATM my last minute bump isn't 1/2 of that, but by the end may approach your estimate.

[EDIT] the other thing is that the top guy has been right at 36k for around 18 hours, same as the other 3 previous leaders.  My score, and my bump, have both been increasing slowly but steadily.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 24, 2022, 00:3503/24/22
02/24/19
Angwil

Oh, you're breaking my heart!  What I'm finding is the the limiting resource is time. ATM  I'm trying to convert gems into energy into grinding.  Constant grinding.  My last minute bump is based primarily on brews.  Fact is when it's over I'll still have a lot of gems and brews.  So it's not as efficeint as it could be.  I'm thinking figuring out the most efficient use of resources would take 5 times the time as just using them.

ATM my last minute bump isn't 1/2 of that, but by the end may approach your estimate.

[EDIT] the other thing is that the top guy has been right at 36k for around 18 hours, same as the other 3 previous leaders.  My score, and my bump, have both been increasing slowly but steadily.

A 50k point bump last minute seems plausible for sure. Sounds good you'll have the same point bump.

Mar 24, 2022, 02:2403/24/22
12/19/19

Lol @"figuring out most efficient will take 5x as long..."

I figured you had it all planned out, each brew and each gem allocated to the minute of the tournament  :)

Good luck, rooting for you!

Mar 24, 2022, 10:0803/24/22
02/13/21
Angwil

Best of luck Angwil, I've been watching your progress in this tread with a lot of interest too.  I really hope you win!  Keep going!

I wonder if the people who are idle for hours are just sleeping, and will pick back up the next morning?

Mar 24, 2022, 10:3203/24/22
Mar 24, 2022, 10:38(edited)
06/20/19
Trips

Lol @"figuring out most efficient will take 5x as long..."

I figured you had it all planned out, each brew and each gem allocated to the minute of the tournament  :)

Good luck, rooting for you!

Well, I do have a baseline minimum calculated that I can get  in 15 minutes or so.  What i can't calculate is how much grinding I can do the next 4 days or so.  Part of my calculations are based on Epics that can be leveled to 50.  But for everyone I can get food for, I'll level and rank now and have a 5* level 1 insteadd of a 4* level 1 that can be brewed up.

So right now each epic is going to get me 117 points at the end.  But if I can level and rank it now, that turns into 294 points for later (and I get the points for the food, the leveling, and ranking now).  

Another thing is, even though I have still almost 12k brews, will I run out of say 'magic' brews and have a but load of unusable 'void' brews?  Things like that I'm trying to track but haven't plugged into formulas yet.

[EDIT] Forgot, I woke this morning in 4th, but only 100 or so out of 3rd and 1250 out of 2nd.  First hasn't moved in around 18 to 24 hours.  Still abouit 8K out of first.

Mar 24, 2022, 12:4803/24/22
03/30/21

The leader of my group is well over 120k at this point, glad i didnt try for winning.

The numbers are insane - do people have no lives at all?

Mar 24, 2022, 13:0903/24/22
02/14/21
BenHuyAmon

The leader of my group is well over 120k at this point, glad i didnt try for winning.

The numbers are insane - do people have no lives at all?

The game is based on it being run 24/7, by bot programs.

I am a happier person just doing my dalies and not worrying about the other crap, well until the new game I am playing takes over full time 😀

Mar 24, 2022, 14:3603/24/22
12/19/19
Angwil

Well, I do have a baseline minimum calculated that I can get  in 15 minutes or so.  What i can't calculate is how much grinding I can do the next 4 days or so.  Part of my calculations are based on Epics that can be leveled to 50.  But for everyone I can get food for, I'll level and rank now and have a 5* level 1 insteadd of a 4* level 1 that can be brewed up.

So right now each epic is going to get me 117 points at the end.  But if I can level and rank it now, that turns into 294 points for later (and I get the points for the food, the leveling, and ranking now).  

Another thing is, even though I have still almost 12k brews, will I run out of say 'magic' brews and have a but load of unusable 'void' brews?  Things like that I'm trying to track but haven't plugged into formulas yet.

[EDIT] Forgot, I woke this morning in 4th, but only 100 or so out of 3rd and 1250 out of 2nd.  First hasn't moved in around 18 to 24 hours.  Still abouit 8K out of first.

I use void brews on dupe rares to make 5star chickens, otherwise I would always have way too many of those relative to the others

Mar 24, 2022, 15:0303/24/22
06/20/19
Trips

I use void brews on dupe rares to make 5star chickens, otherwise I would always have way too many of those relative to the others

That's a good point.  I've just been counting each affinity I'll need for the epics and obviouisly I have many more voids than I'll ever use so I will start using them for non-void foods.  Thanks.

Mar 24, 2022, 20:0803/24/22
02/13/21

I logged into my second account (which I don't play much, level 55) just to check out that tournament, and it is dramatically lower than my main.  I wish I had gotten this bracket on my main!  12K points for Mountain King after about 4 days

i

Mar 24, 2022, 20:4603/24/22
12/19/19

i

My tournament doesn't look like will be interesting. All eyes on Angwil! 

Mar 25, 2022, 09:4003/25/22
Mar 25, 2022, 09:41(edited)
06/20/19

I took lead midday yesterday and woke to this.  camacyhr put up a fewK yesterday and DrunkGnome put up around 6K while I slept.  Other than that not much movement.  Today I should stretch my lead a good bit. :)

i