All Categories

Why do we get worst champions in the daily logins? Scion thread

Why do we get worst champions in the daily logins? Scion thread

Search
Comments
Dec 4, 2021, 09:3212/04/21
02/13/21

The removal of the sacred shard and chicken was a joke, but now Plarium are intentionally antagonizing the players by offering this epic champion.  No-one who is 450 days in is looking to spend 2 months getting a mediocre epic.  It literally serves no value what-so-ever, other than to have a laugh at the players expense

0/10 for effort Plarium.  Just bring back the chicken and sacred already

Dec 4, 2021, 13:2012/04/21
Dec 4, 2021, 13:22(edited)
10/15/20

Scion is not even good for Hydra. All heads are immune to block active skills, so his A1 does nothing. His A3 does nothing at all. So let's look at his A2: a single target block buffs and heal reduction. Wow! 

Single target block buffs for 2 turns. That's nearly as good as the epic champ Uugo, who can put block buffs for 2 turns on all enemies instead of 1 enemy. But yeah, that's a bit unfair, comparing an epic Uugo to the uncommen Scion... wait! Scion is epic, too? Really?

Heal Reduction: The Hydra heads don't heal. The only similar effect I found is the new life barrier buff. If Life Barrier is not depleted within a set number of turns, the Head under this buff restores its HP to MAX. Maybe the heal reduction can prevent this effect, but I'm not even sure about that. Heal reduction does not prevent life gain from hp balance, to compare with another mechanic that gives hp but is not technically a heal. If heal reduction works against life barrier, I still wouldn't build Scion, but use champs with that debuff I allready have. I guess everybody who plays for 450 days, until Scion comes as log-in reward, has at least one champ with heal reduction in his roster. I could bring a lvl 60 Teela Goremane or a lvl 60 Ghostborn instead of Scion.

Why should I build this champion?