All Categories

Why do we get worst champions in the daily logins? Scion thread

Search
Nov 30, 2021, 21:3211/30/21
05/03/20

As far as I see the new login reward champion will bring some mechanics that are already well known by most of the community, but for sure after 271+ days all the players know how heal reduction and block buffs works. So in my opinion this champion won't bring any utility to any part of the game. I would prefer to get the all rewards rather than have something like that. Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2021, 22:1511/30/21
06/25/20

Which are you complaining about? Cleo? She's a very solid free lego champ, and will definitely be in my Skinwalker FW team. Are you complaining about the new, as-of-yet unreleased champ, Scion? He's a bit less useful IMO, but don't underestimate the value of block active skills - for a new player with a light roster, he could easily push you through some of the more difficult waves, and a 24% crit rate aura is absolutely awesome.

Nov 30, 2021, 22:1911/30/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Which are you complaining about? Cleo? She's a very solid free lego champ, and will definitely be in my Skinwalker FW team. Are you complaining about the new, as-of-yet unreleased champ, Scion? He's a bit less useful IMO, but don't underestimate the value of block active skills - for a new player with a light roster, he could easily push you through some of the more difficult waves, and a 24% crit rate aura is absolutely awesome.

3 free legos next week: cleo, yannica, and the new login champ.

And everyone will still cry for the lost sacred shard... 😆 🤣 😂 

Nov 30, 2021, 23:3311/30/21
05/03/20

Cleo is a so-so champion that is still useful and i think that was okay. But the perspective of the new one doesn't seems fair to wait for it 3 months to get it like it was for cleo because it is an epic champion that you can get from shards anyways and rather easily than cleopterix. Also I understand that we cannot compare the new champs with the old free champs, but in any case they need to revamp the abilities so it can be at least attractive for the players in general and not for only the player base that just recently start the game

Dec 1, 2021, 01:1212/01/21
10/08/17

Are we talking about the new '7 day login' Lego here?

If so I think the actual High Elf looks cool this time around

Thanks again Plarium for handing  out free Lego's . You are awesome!

Dec 1, 2021, 07:4712/01/21
09/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

After 450 days, which is the time we speak about to get Scion as a login reward, I doubt that the player is stil new, needs to understand what Block Buff actually does and for sure does not need that epic champions. 

Essentially you are trading 2 5*-chickens and 2 4*-chickens (sacred shards) against a 4*-chicken (Scion).

Please explain to me, hwo this is beneficial for a player at 450 days? 

Dec 1, 2021, 09:1212/01/21
Dec 1, 2021, 09:13(edited)
05/03/20
PriestGuardian

Are we talking about the new '7 day login' Lego here?

If so I think the actual High Elf looks cool this time around

Thanks again Plarium for handing  out free Lego's . You are awesome!

We are talking about scion. 

The new legend it is interesting not only for the crypt but maybe the doom tower

Dec 1, 2021, 13:5512/01/21

Thx Plarium the new food champion (4* chiken) after 450+ day, instead of 5* chikens and sacred shards. 

Dec 1, 2021, 14:1712/01/21
04/02/19

You're not going to get a game changer, you'll get something that will be solid in some areas

This is to pacify the ftp - you think whales are bothered about daily logins?

Take what you're given and don't moan

Dec 1, 2021, 14:3012/01/21
Dec 1, 2021, 14:34(edited)
10/15/20
Trips

3 free legos next week: cleo, yannica, and the new login champ.

And everyone will still cry for the lost sacred shard... 😆 🤣 😂 

Not going to complain about free stuff but given the choice i would rather have a sacred than cleo and yannica and the login champ (scion) as at most i might use cleo on fw, but a sacred gives me a chance of something useful to me.

Even twenty champs that sit in vault are kind of pointless? but for early game maybe it is different

Dec 1, 2021, 14:5212/01/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

Not going to complain about free stuff but given the choice i would rather have a sacred than cleo and yannica and the login champ (scion) as at most i might use cleo on fw, but a sacred gives me a chance of something useful to me.

Even twenty champs that sit in vault are kind of pointless? but for early game maybe it is different

I consider myself on the border of late-game/end-game (always will be at least a step or two behind -- which is good) and I think the guaranteed champs are better than shards.  For some, the specific champs may be less useful than for others but everyone overvalues the shards beyond extreme.  ALmost as much as they overvalue the lost chickens.  One thing I am 100% positive, is that the TOTAL amount of free stuff the players get is way more than before the daily login changes that the F2C crowd will never stop complaining about.... 100% improved.  No doubt.  Not even debatable.

Dec 1, 2021, 15:2912/01/21
trevor.wilson

Dont tell him the truth, he wont understand never ever. Worst legos is worster choiches than free sacred shards. You can pull super heroes from legendary and epic pools. 5 sacred chance vs worst lego. Oh wait, next time you will get after months a bad epic hero thanx by Plarium LOL

Dec 1, 2021, 15:3712/01/21
10/15/20
Trips

I consider myself on the border of late-game/end-game (always will be at least a step or two behind -- which is good) and I think the guaranteed champs are better than shards.  For some, the specific champs may be less useful than for others but everyone overvalues the shards beyond extreme.  ALmost as much as they overvalue the lost chickens.  One thing I am 100% positive, is that the TOTAL amount of free stuff the players get is way more than before the daily login changes that the F2C crowd will never stop complaining about.... 100% improved.  No doubt.  Not even debatable.

I know things are better for players than they used to be, old players in the clan have told me plenty about what used to happen with clan boss etc once dead.

I just dont see the point of champs unless i intend to use them :)  

But then if every new champ was fab we would get even worse power creep i guess.

Not exactly unhappy with changes, just not bothered either way, my default setting nowadays i guess.

Dec 1, 2021, 15:4212/01/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

I know things are better for players than they used to be, old players in the clan have told me plenty about what used to happen with clan boss etc once dead.

I just dont see the point of champs unless i intend to use them :)  

But then if every new champ was fab we would get even worse power creep i guess.

Not exactly unhappy with changes, just not bothered either way, my default setting nowadays i guess.

When I was a kid, I had to walk thru 12 feet of snow...

Dec 1, 2021, 17:2312/01/21
04/02/19
Trips

A reference like that is going to sail over many heads

When I was a kid I had to walk through 12 feet of snow to get to the tent I shared with my 12 brothers and sisters

Dec 1, 2021, 19:1112/01/21
01/12/20
Trips

I once killed a bear with a loose leaf binder after walking uphill in the snow to school in the third grade.

Dec 1, 2021, 19:3812/01/21
05/03/20
forrestleigh

You're not going to get a game changer, you'll get something that will be solid in some areas

This is to pacify the ftp - you think whales are bothered about daily logins?

Take what you're given and don't moan

I don't moan, I only state the facts, that I would prefer rather than a trash champion, unless they change the abilities, a lot of goodies that helps with the gameplay.

Dec 1, 2021, 21:2212/01/21
Dec 2, 2021, 12:43(edited)
01/04/20
Sawamura

Cleo is a so-so champion that is still useful and i think that was okay. But the perspective of the new one doesn't seems fair to wait for it 3 months to get it like it was for cleo because it is an epic champion that you can get from shards anyways and rather easily than cleopterix. Also I understand that we cannot compare the new champs with the old free champs, but in any case they need to revamp the abilities so it can be at least attractive for the players in general and not for only the player base that just recently start the game

Scion was removed from the sacred shard pool and will only take 2 months vs the 4 for cleo. 

Dec 1, 2021, 22:0912/01/21
10/15/20

When you read his A3 not carefully, you could think Scion is a good champ. AoE attack and he puts a 50% atk buff and 30% critdamage buff on himself for one turn. But he does that after attacking

Maybe Scion should take some lessons from Dark Elhain and come back to the champion pool after he did that.

Dec 1, 2021, 22:4712/01/21
12/19/19

LOL @me.  Mea Culpa.  Fragments for an epic champ as daily login rewards are useless for 2 year players.  And I agree, not a very good champ.  Basically a portal champ for a few chase points when needed.  Another niche lego would have been fine for me, but OP is correct that this is a downgrade.

Dec 2, 2021, 01:5812/02/21
01/12/20

I'd rather have the sacred shard.  Giving us a free champ is great but i prefer the randomness of the shard. I actually like getting a random champ as there are so many legos and epics i still don't have, i think i would benefit more from sacred shards.  

That and its another shard for a pull event in the future.  +1 to my shards pls!