Arena

Arena

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 31, 2021, 02:4012/31/21
02/24/19
Mohawkin

Guy/Gals, I am at a total loss. I've bitched about this before and Imma going to do it one more time.

4 and a half hrs of fighting in G1, 400+ gems, 16 token refills, losing to teams that are 100k lower than me. I'm literally just throwing money and my time away. I understand it's not supposed to be easy, but I mean WTF I have been trying to do the mission "get to gold 3 in classic arena" for over a month. I can't begin to tell you what this has cost and it's all for nothing. If the quest/mission is literally undoable why have it in the game. You can't pick the champions you get. You play with what you have. I've beaten all the faction dungeons I have champs for, beaten all the campaign levels with the exception of nightmare 12/7, and I don't know anyone who has beaten it. All dungeons with the exception of the last 2 of spiders den, (and that only because I've been obsessed with this god damn arena mission.) Same with Dreadhorn 90 in Doom tower, I simply do not have the mix of champions to beat it. So here I sit for 3 weeks waiting for it to reset. I am at a frustrating standstill on almost all of the game with what I have accumulated over the last 18 months of playing. Maybe I'm just to old for this shit. What I do know for a fact is this game is getting no more money from me, period. He says after spending another $55 on arena tokens. More the fool me.

Also, I bet I am going to recommend some videos on team building and synergy:

FTP BRONZE TO SILVER ARENA TAKEOVER 

Building a Solid Arena Team! Arena Takeover! 

Building your best AOE NUKER 

And for go second fans:

MAXIMUM DAMAGE!! BUILDING A GO 2ND ARENA TEAM!  

Dec 31, 2021, 02:4712/31/21
08/04/20
harleQuinn

I'm still not seeing a thread with your arena team, their builds and their masteries. I keep recommending it around these threads the last couples days.

Start a new thread with your arena champs and their builds. Post your whole roster. Let the people here help you.

As I have stated repeatedly, I have it all on my clipboard but for whatever reason, it will not allow me to copy it to this forum.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 31, 2021, 02:4712/31/21
02/24/19
Mohawkin

As I have stated repeatedly, I have it all on my clipboard but for whatever reason, it will not allow me to copy it to this forum.

You have to save it as images and then upload. The forums don't let you copy and paste.