All Categories

Arena

Arena

Search
Comments
Dec 17, 2021, 02:3212/17/21
01/04/20
Mohawkin

The info, I am using Lysanndra, Big Un, Hurndig, Alure, and Harvest Jack. All have speeds over 230 +aura. Fighting in Doom Tower against Dark Fae, when I get to her I get 1 or 2 hits in, and then she lands like 4 turn meter reductions in a row whereas I get maybe 1 in, they are all supposedly mirrors of my team but kick my ass hard. The question, WTF

Make sure to not use Lyssandra's abbilities on the waves. Use her A3 first, then you're golden. Hurndig aoe def down then big un kills the entire team

Dec 17, 2021, 02:4312/17/21
08/04/20

My team doesn't land any reductions, her team lands every one it throws. Again, WTF

Dec 17, 2021, 03:1312/17/21
08/04/20
Harbby

Make sure to not use Lyssandra's abbilities on the waves. Use her A3 first, then you're golden. Hurndig aoe def down then big un kills the entire team

Got her finally, thankyou.

Dec 18, 2021, 10:2212/18/21
08/03/20

I sat in G4 on my alt for ages and now I have got to the get to G4 on the Arby missions I can't get out of 3, Arena is horrific again, EVERYONE is faster than me it seems, it is broken... again.

Dec 26, 2021, 23:0012/26/21
08/04/20

So, before I throw my computer off the balcony, I'd like someone to help explain the mission to get to level 3 in classic arena to me. I use Lilitu, 300 speed, Bi Un 270 speed, Krisk 100k hp 50k shield, and Hurndig, 280 speed. Add Lil's aura to all that. I get beaten handily by everyone from 80k power to around my level. I have been trying for over a month to get this mission complete. Buying endless tokens and gems, well into the hundreds of dollars. Don't ask me to post my team as It will not let me take it off my clipboard and put it on here. I do not know why. I have more than appropriate gear at least according to all the websites. Please help me before I QUIT this game altogether.

Dec 26, 2021, 23:1812/26/21
08/04/20
Mohawkin

So, before I throw my computer off the balcony, I'd like someone to help explain the mission to get to level 3 in classic arena to me. I use Lilitu, 300 speed, Bi Un 270 speed, Krisk 100k hp 50k shield, and Hurndig, 280 speed. Add Lil's aura to all that. I get beaten handily by everyone from 80k power to around my level. I have been trying for over a month to get this mission complete. Buying endless tokens and gems, well into the hundreds of dollars. Don't ask me to post my team as It will not let me take it off my clipboard and put it on here. I do not know why. I have more than appropriate gear at least according to all the websites. Please help me before I QUIT this game altogether.

This seems to be a no win situation to me. Win 2 battles lose 10.

Dec 26, 2021, 23:4412/26/21
08/04/20
Mohawkin

This seems to be a no win situation to me. Win 2 battles lose 10.

Every buff or shot the other team throughs at me lands. When its my turn my champion suddenly loses his/her turn and the other team one shots me. I mean this isn't even bordering on ridiculous, it is ridiculous.

Dec 26, 2021, 23:5912/26/21
09/16/20

I wish they will put friendly attack for clasic pvp so we test our teams against friends to make our clan stronger )

Dec 27, 2021, 00:3312/27/21
Dec 27, 2021, 00:39(edited)
10/08/17
redhandsoldier

I sat in G4 on my alt for ages and now I have got to the get to G4 on the Arby missions I can't get out of 3, Arena is horrific again, EVERYONE is faster than me it seems, it is broken... again.

I speed tuned  my arena team to 260 +/- a couple pts

Arbiter speed aura / Ma Shal speed boost / Draco with def dwn and weaken / Tundra for the nuke last

I am struggling to get out of Gold II

So many faster teams, extremely competitive now, but when I do go first I win 95% of the fights

Dec 27, 2021, 01:5812/27/21
08/04/20
PriestGuardian

I speed tuned  my arena team to 260 +/- a couple pts

Arbiter speed aura / Ma Shal speed boost / Draco with def dwn and weaken / Tundra for the nuke last

I am struggling to get out of Gold II

So many faster teams, extremely competitive now, but when I do go first I win 95% of the fights

This is not competitive, it is ludicrous. My lead is Lilitu and she's over 300 speed and doesn't even get a buff off. I lose 90% of all my fights before I get a buff off.  The rest of my team average 270+ speed. I've been trying to get to gold 3 for a mission for almost a month.

Dec 27, 2021, 02:5612/27/21
01/04/20
Mohawkin

That's a fast big un, what do you have his attack/crit%/crit damage at?

Dec 27, 2021, 04:2412/27/21
06/20/19
Mohawkin

This is not competitive, it is ludicrous. My lead is Lilitu and she's over 300 speed and doesn't even get a buff off. I lose 90% of all my fights before I get a buff off.  The rest of my team average 270+ speed. I've been trying to get to gold 3 for a mission for almost a month.

My Lilitu is only spd 233.  I Never go first but win a majority of fights in G4.  I don't think I've hardly ever seen her with a debuff on her.  What's your resistance and defense?

Dec 27, 2021, 06:2612/27/21
08/04/20
Angwil

My Lilitu is only spd 233.  I Never go first but win a majority of fights in G4.  I don't think I've hardly ever seen her with a debuff on her.  What's your resistance and defense?

123 res and 2200 def

Dec 27, 2021, 06:4412/27/21
08/04/20
Mohawkin

123 res and 2200 def

its weird really, don't get bebuffed either. She lights up like its her turn but then loses it instantly and the other team kills her. shes at 40k hp and she gets one shotted more times than my squishy hurndig, all of that with krisk and his 50k shield. it literally blows my mind how i lose so many fights so fast.

Dec 27, 2021, 07:1812/27/21
06/20/19

I would try to get her defense up.  Mine is tanky and hard to kill. Defense around 4400.  Quite often my whole team except her gets one shoted and she just keeps reviving them.  I've seen the whole team except her get killed and revived like 5 times or more and eventually win.  Amazing champ.  Occasionally she dies but Scyl usually brings her back.

Dec 27, 2021, 12:1612/27/21
08/03/20

Yeah, for sure something isn't right. I am now hovering between G1 and 2 now, literally spanking every gem I have trying to get that single Arby every 10 pages, how do I get my Arbiter when I am coming up against constant Arbiter teams? 

Dec 27, 2021, 12:1712/27/21
05/13/19
Mohawkin

Your  team  is  garbage  that  is  why  you  lose.

Your  team  is  to  slow. vs.  properly  built  Speed  Teams.

Your  team  is  to  squishy  vs.  properly  built  Tank  Teams.

The  fact  you  won  2  wins  with  your  team  out  of  10  fights  is  a  miracle  in  itself.

Post  your  roster  -  Maybe,  the  players  of  the  forum  can  help  you  build  a  better  team.

Dec 27, 2021, 12:3212/27/21
01/07/21

I have some victory in G4 defense even if my team is not specialized in arena 

i

i

Here is my Krisk, I use it almost everywhere so it is not great in arena and could do a lot better against the clan boss but for now it allows me to stay in G4 

i

He may not have 100K HP but that does not prevent him from slaughtering some team nukers. 

Dec 27, 2021, 19:1212/27/21
05/13/19

I  have  thought  about  what  I  said  previously and  have  decided  to  come  back  here  an  apologize  for  calling  Mohawkin  arena  set  up  garbage.

I  am  a  very  direct  &  up  front  type  of  person.

I  tell  people have  I  feel.

When I  came  here  this  morning,  I  read  what  Mohawkin  said  and  it  triggered  me.

It  might  be  hard  to  understand,  but  in  life  when  a  person  does  something for  a  long  time.

They  begin  to  know  the  ends  &  outs  of  there  profession.

Than  all  of  a  sudden a  new  person  comes  and  does  things  wrong.

You  might  not  believe it,  but  it  can  trigger veteran  players.

The  worst  part  is  when  Mohawkin  begins  to  act  in  total  shock.

My  team  has  been  winning  and  now  all  of  a  sudden  I  can  only  win  2  out  of  10.

Meanwhile,  I  am  observing  all  of  this  and  I  am  thinking  in  my  mind  are  you  Serious?

I  can  destroy  your  garbage  team  in  15  different ways.

An  that  in  a  nutshell  is  what  happened to  me  this  morning.

I  was  having  wonderful  morning  brushing  my  teeth.

Than  I  started  reading  all  the  stuff  Mohawkin was  saying.

So  I  just  wanted  to  say  that  Mohawkin  isn't garbage.

The  team  has  a  strategy  -  The  problem  is  it  has  reached  its  limits.

And  that  is  what  we  need  to  improve.

Dec 27, 2021, 20:3512/27/21
08/04/20
Player J

I  have  thought  about  what  I  said  previously and  have  decided  to  come  back  here  an  apologize  for  calling  Mohawkin  arena  set  up  garbage.

I  am  a  very  direct  &  up  front  type  of  person.

I  tell  people have  I  feel.

When I  came  here  this  morning,  I  read  what  Mohawkin  said  and  it  triggered  me.

It  might  be  hard  to  understand,  but  in  life  when  a  person  does  something for  a  long  time.

They  begin  to  know  the  ends  &  outs  of  there  profession.

Than  all  of  a  sudden a  new  person  comes  and  does  things  wrong.

You  might  not  believe it,  but  it  can  trigger veteran  players.

The  worst  part  is  when  Mohawkin  begins  to  act  in  total  shock.

My  team  has  been  winning  and  now  all  of  a  sudden  I  can  only  win  2  out  of  10.

Meanwhile,  I  am  observing  all  of  this  and  I  am  thinking  in  my  mind  are  you  Serious?

I  can  destroy  your  garbage  team  in  15  different ways.

An  that  in  a  nutshell  is  what  happened to  me  this  morning.

I  was  having  wonderful  morning  brushing  my  teeth.

Than  I  started  reading  all  the  stuff  Mohawkin was  saying.

So  I  just  wanted  to  say  that  Mohawkin  isn't garbage.

The  team  has  a  strategy  -  The  problem  is  it  has  reached  its  limits.

And  that  is  what  we  need  to  improve.

Thanks for the (apology?) Still an ass, however.