All Categories

Classic Arena is a mess.

Classic Arena is a mess.

Search
Comments
Mar 31, 2021, 06:1903/31/21
Mar 31, 2021, 13:00(edited)
03/24/20

Seems  some  teams  are  near  or  impossible to  beat.  I  have  more  speed  and  power  but  then  get  hit  with  Fear  every  time  by  2  Champions and  cannot  even  score  a  hit!!!

Really  need  to  add  tied  battles,  1  hour  into  s  match  4  against 1  and  I  still  cannot  win?

Apr 8, 2021, 12:5604/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 14:33(edited)
03/24/20

New  update  at  the  area  is  worse  my  team  has  more  speed  and  power  and  iI  don't  get  a  turn.  i  think  it  is  time  thid  is  fixed!  Apart  from  that  the  PC  version  keeps  jumping  my  mouse,  it  only  happens  when  the  game  is  running.  Serious  concerns around  the  coding  and  what  may  be  in  it.  It  is  so  bad  i  had  to  do  a  power  button  shutdown  because  the  mouse  would  not  stay  in  one  place,

Apr 8, 2021, 14:3704/08/21
02/20/17
Werst

Plarium,

The Arena is broken again!

There should not be any regression in the Arena ranking. Once you acheive a certain level, you should never regress to an earlier level, as you have already proven you can beat the teams at that level. If you need to introduce more advance levels, then do so, so that more advanced teams can compete on a level playing field. When a player in Bronze III (team score of 65k) comes up against another team (team score of 120k), because that more powerful team has regressed at the weekly reset, then the newer and less advanced team has no chance of winning and progressing through the Arena. This weekly regression is dumb!

Another problem in Arena is the Team score display. You currently show only the total team power score. In this way, teams can hide a powerful Champion beside 3 weak champions and absolutely roll over less advanced teams. Teams should display individual Champion scores. You can currently hide a Champion with a score of 65k with 3 other champions of 10k and still only display a team score of 105k. But when another team chooses to match this team they get 1 shot by the 65k Ultimate Champion on the more advanced team. The other team with 4 Champions of 25k each doesn't stand a chance.

Another problem in Arena is recording a loss and losing points, if your match is clearly a draw. You should not be penalized for not being able to kill a selected team, and you should not be penalized if the selected team can't kill you either. A Draw should be a Draw with no decision made against either team, and no token lost for the attempt. 

Very good points.  Especially about the draws....goal for some is just to get to a draw, why should that be a loss for the attacking team? 

Also good about the individual champ scores, too many times I stumbled into a beefy champ surrounded by minions. 

The regression is bad because it is artificially made to penalize you more than what losing battles would do.  THE RESET is a game killer.  Instantly grounds you no matter what your tier score is.

Apr 8, 2021, 16:0804/08/21
11/06/20
Trips

^^^

Your team is terrible, it is a bronze 1 team...

Trips, i am with you, scotts team is not even a decent arena squad, but he should not encounter such a strong opponent (even without an speed aura its a good team for bronze 108k means upgraded 4-5 Star Gear). I know you are a clever player - i saw your arbiter progress - but i think you and some other good player forget, that not everyone is so efficient. I dont talk about gold but bronze should be beginner friendly. 

Apr 12, 2021, 14:3004/12/21
10/19/19

Player J........What are you talking about?

Easy wins with a speed nuking team?

First of all, you have to be lucky enough to summon a "Speed Lead" for your Arena Team. Then you have to be lucky enough to summon the supporting cast for your "Speed Nuking" team.....and then win the Speed Gear to equip your Champions with, to become your "Speed Nuking" team. I have 2 F2P accounts and have 4 speed leads on 1 account and ZERO speed leads on the other. After almost 2 years of playing this game I still don't have a single Champion with the gear to get above 200 speed. I have a total of 3 Champions, on 2 accounts, with gear to get above 200 Accuracy and 100% Crit. But all this means crap because then my Crit Damage numbers are next to nothing.

I don't think you have any idea about what playing F2P is actually about.

Apr 12, 2021, 17:2904/12/21
08/09/20
trevor.wilson

I have apothecary at 242 speed (before aura) and use battlesage for 19% boost

Apoth casts boost speed and is intended to go first.

Battlesage is 220 speed, and is supposed to  cast attack up

Then i have either warmaiden for defence down or my first nuker (tuhak, 4.1k attack, 90% crit rate, 160% crit damage in savage gear) at 217 and 215 speed

And finally i have zavia - 205 speed 4.3k attack, 101% crit rate, 180% crit damage.

Not end game but not a newbie set up surely?...but i cant stay in silver reliably, i am in and out. When i do get to go first i dont have the firepower to finish them...

A month or so ago i was in gold and staying in gold easily, what has changed?

I think it is matched on  player power, mine is fairly high and 1/3 of the time i face opponents with arbiter... i think if i deleted half my faction wars players i would do much better which is a bit silly.

This isn't a bad team but if it were me, I would swap out Battlesage and Apothocary for High Katun and add a second nukker.

Your Zavia already has over 4k attack but only 180% crit damage so Battlesage's increase attack has diminishing returns.

I would run HK, Warmaiden, Tuhak and Zavia if it were me.

Apr 12, 2021, 18:1304/12/21
08/09/20
Werst

First of all, you have to be lucky enough to summon a "Speed Lead" for your Arena Team. Then you have to be lucky enough to summon the supporting cast for your "Speed Nuking" team.....and then win the Speed Gear to equip your Champions with, to become your "Speed Nuking" team. I have 2 F2P accounts and have 4 speed leads on 1 account and ZERO speed leads on the other. After almost 2 years of playing this game I still don't have a single Champion with the gear to get above 200 speed. I have a total of 3 Champions, on 2 accounts, with gear to get above 200 Accuracy and 100% Crit. But all this means crap because then my Crit Damage numbers are next to nothing.

How do you have to be luky enough to summon a speed lead when you are given a great one for free at 30 days?

Apr 12, 2021, 19:0804/12/21
03/08/21
Werst

So something is quite off with what you are saying. You get a speed lead the first month you play High Khatun. And then, dont tell me you dont have speed gear  after 2!!!!!! years!!!!! of playing. If that is the case you cannot blame the game to be honest. Dont you mean months?

For example, iam playing 1 month now and my diabolist is 240 speed. My warmaiden/spirithost around 200 and my kael 175 (only because I need him in lifesteal gear). Also working on switching my Diabolist out for HK for some more speed (aura). You can just farm your diabolist as well. And if you play the game for 2 years and dont know what High Khatun or Diabolist can do then its not the games fault to be honest ;) And iam not even seriously farming Dungeon dragon (where you can get good speedgear). Or even simpeler start farming the campaign brutal to get 5 star speed gear.

As for the Arena iam hovering between Bronze III and Silver I. Have 90k teampower. Have been in and out Silver 1 a couple of times (14 silver medals). I hope to be more steady when I have leveled my HK. Iam saving up energy/gems/silver for the fusion event so hopefully that will gain me some power as well.

Apr 12, 2021, 20:1904/12/21
10/19/19
Gondorath

So something is quite off with what you are saying. You get a speed lead the first month you play High Khatun. And then, dont tell me you dont have speed gear  after 2!!!!!! years!!!!! of playing. If that is the case you cannot blame the game to be honest. Dont you mean months?

For example, iam playing 1 month now and my diabolist is 240 speed. My warmaiden/spirithost around 200 and my kael 175 (only because I need him in lifesteal gear). Also working on switching my Diabolist out for HK for some more speed (aura). You can just farm your diabolist as well. And if you play the game for 2 years and dont know what High Khatun or Diabolist can do then its not the games fault to be honest ;) And iam not even seriously farming Dungeon dragon (where you can get good speedgear). Or even simpeler start farming the campaign brutal to get 5 star speed gear.

As for the Arena iam hovering between Bronze III and Silver I. Have 90k teampower. Have been in and out Silver 1 a couple of times (14 silver medals). I hope to be more steady when I have leveled my HK. Iam saving up energy/gems/silver for the fusion event so hopefully that will gain me some power as well.

Ya....you're right. I did have a HK after a month, and promptly used her for food because I didn't know any better. But I have been playing for over 1 1/2 years, and I think as a F2P player, ( I haven't spent 1 cent on this game) I have done fairly good. I'm just shy of completing my first Lvl 20 Dragon run. I've Maxed out the Potion Towers and Minotaur. But I only use the arena for the daily quests to get the free energy. I spent 4 weeks in Gold 4, when it was easy to get there, and 1/2 the time I sold the gear that I got at reset time. The only thing that I miss from being in Gold 4 is the Great Hall rewards and the Gems.

I'm not going to go on any more, because this forum is about the Arena and in my honest opinion, it stinks.

Apr 13, 2021, 05:1304/13/21
05/13/19
Werst

Spirithost 10% Speed Lead Farmable in Chapter 4 Campaign.

i

High Khatun 19% Speed Lead Acquired from Daily Login 30 days Reward.

i

YOU SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT PLAYING F2P IS ACTUALLY ABOUT.

MY RESPONSE IS NEITHER DO YOU!

The below picture is for you, Nubabob!

i

Player J the Great!

Number 1 in Arena Take Down.

Number 1 in the Community Heart.

You chose to Whine about Arena.

I chose to Dominate Arena.

Apr 13, 2021, 06:1904/13/21
Apr 13, 2021, 06:20(edited)
01/19/21

Interestingly enough, 1019 points wouldn't even have gotten you top 10 in my tournament group.

Apr 13, 2021, 07:4104/13/21
10/15/20
Chill_Dawg

This isn't a bad team but if it were me, I would swap out Battlesage and Apothocary for High Katun and add a second nukker.

Your Zavia already has over 4k attack but only 180% crit damage so Battlesage's increase attack has diminishing returns.

I would run HK, Warmaiden, Tuhak and Zavia if it were me.

Thanks, but the team has changed a lot since i posted this, and everyone is a lot faster (but not fast enough)

It appears G1 is my natural level, i gained 100+ points on defense overnight.

Apr 15, 2021, 01:0404/15/21
10/19/19
Player J

Spirithost 10% Speed Lead Farmable in Chapter 4 Campaign.

i

High Khatun 19% Speed Lead Acquired from Daily Login 30 days Reward.

i

YOU SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT PLAYING F2P IS ACTUALLY ABOUT.

MY RESPONSE IS NEITHER DO YOU!

The below picture is for you, Nubabob!

i

Player J the Great!

Number 1 in Arena Take Down.

Number 1 in the Community Heart.

You chose to Whine about Arena.

I chose to Dominate Arena.

So happy for you.......you ARE an Arena God......