All Categories

Classic Arena is a mess.

Classic Arena is a mess.

Search
Comments
Mar 20, 2021, 16:1603/20/21
03/24/20

Arena is a complete joke -  dropped 4 levels and  haven't had a turn.  Every time I fight even a lower strength team it starts and the fight is over without a having turn!!!  4 days and I haven't had a chance to attack???  How is right?  This started after the update and needs to fixed.  Next time I get a review request it will one star and a don't bother with the game.

Mar 20, 2021, 16:5903/20/21
11/16/20
limazero

Arena is a complete joke -  dropped 4 levels and  haven't had a turn.  Every time I fight even a lower strength team it starts and the fight is over without a having turn!!!  4 days and I haven't had a chance to attack???  How is right?  This started after the update and needs to fixed.  Next time I get a review request it will one star and a don't bother with the game.

The most important part of a arena team is speed, you probably have low speed which is why as you said you dont even get a turn. 

If you have High Khatun or Apothacary you should be using them, for their team speed boost and have them in the fastest gear on your entire account. HK is probably better for you as well as she brings a speed aura to the team as well.

No idea what kind of team you are running but I would suggest if available to you to use someone with a speed aura in leader slot, someone with a team speed boost, then two damage dealers. 

Hope this helps.

Mar 20, 2021, 18:3303/20/21
Mar 20, 2021, 18:35(edited)
08/22/20

No, the opponents are like tanks, you can't get through that, like with 10 bars defending buffer. and without that buffer it is impossible to get through. fucking game .

I'm starting to be really fed up with this, then I'll stop completely.

Mar 20, 2021, 19:0303/20/21
Mar 20, 2021, 19:04(edited)
08/22/20
evilized6666

The most important part of a arena team is speed, you probably have low speed which is why as you said you dont even get a turn. 

If you have High Khatun or Apothacary you should be using them, for their team speed boost and have them in the fastest gear on your entire account. HK is probably better for you as well as she brings a speed aura to the team as well.

No idea what kind of team you are running but I would suggest if available to you to use someone with a speed aura in leader slot, someone with a team speed boost, then two damage dealers. 

Hope this helps.

I also have enough speed, about 220, and then a speed booster with Apothacary, but the opponents are always ahead of me. 

Mar 20, 2021, 19:1103/20/21
11/16/20
Deleted

I also have enough speed, about 220, and then a speed booster with Apothacary, but the opponents are always ahead of me. 

I'm struggeling in arena as much as others here, but I have managed to climb from BII-SIII in the last two weeks, by taking advice I read on these forums and watching some youtube videos. I climbed with all rare champs that anyone probably owns with the exception of High Khatun who is epic but everyone also would own.

Can you tell me what team your team set up is, are you speed tuned, and are the champions level 60 and ascended?

I can try to help if you would like and can tell me this.

Mar 20, 2021, 19:1203/20/21
Mar 20, 2021, 19:18(edited)
10/15/20
Deleted

I have apothecary at 242 speed (before aura) and use battlesage for 19% boost

Apoth casts boost speed and is intended to go first.

Battlesage is 220 speed, and is supposed to  cast attack up

Then i have either warmaiden for defence down or my first nuker (tuhak, 4.1k attack, 90% crit rate, 160% crit damage in savage gear) at 217 and 215 speed

And finally i have zavia - 205 speed 4.3k attack, 101% crit rate, 180% crit damage.

Not end game but not a newbie set up surely?...but i cant stay in silver reliably, i am in and out. When i do get to go first i dont have the firepower to finish them...

A month or so ago i was in gold and staying in gold easily, what has changed?

I think it is matched on  player power, mine is fairly high and 1/3 of the time i face opponents with arbiter... i think if i deleted half my faction wars players i would do much better which is a bit silly.

Mar 21, 2021, 20:4103/21/21
03/24/20

I  havd  tried  increasing speed and  like  others  I   cannot  stay  in  levels  and  even  dropping  dosn  i  was  the  same  teams?  Something  is  wrong  after  the  update  even  battles  i  was  winning  I  now  loose.  Seems  like  the  only  way  is  to  pay  to  try  and  get  Champion.

Mar 21, 2021, 20:4903/21/21
04/14/20
trevor.wilson

I have apothecary at 242 speed (before aura) and use battlesage for 19% boost

Apoth casts boost speed and is intended to go first.

Battlesage is 220 speed, and is supposed to  cast attack up

Then i have either warmaiden for defence down or my first nuker (tuhak, 4.1k attack, 90% crit rate, 160% crit damage in savage gear) at 217 and 215 speed

And finally i have zavia - 205 speed 4.3k attack, 101% crit rate, 180% crit damage.

Not end game but not a newbie set up surely?...but i cant stay in silver reliably, i am in and out. When i do get to go first i dont have the firepower to finish them...

A month or so ago i was in gold and staying in gold easily, what has changed?

I think it is matched on  player power, mine is fairly high and 1/3 of the time i face opponents with arbiter... i think if i deleted half my faction wars players i would do much better which is a bit silly.

This whole thing about deleting champions to push down your account power may help with matchmaking in bronze for new players, but it's really not the solution for people who were already in gold and are just getting pushed out. 

And yeah, that team sounds pretty good if you use warmaiden for def down before Zavia's nuke, things have gotten really bad if that's not good enough for silver anymore. What has changed is they took the bots out and then things gradually cycled back to how they were before. 

Mar 21, 2021, 21:3103/21/21
Mar 21, 2021, 21:31(edited)
02/20/21

perhaps  i  am  not  far  enough  in  yet  (30  days  played)  but  i  dont  understand  how   to get  such  high  speed  numbers....i  am  gussing  it  comes  from  higher  end  gear,  but  i  am  struggling  to  get  anyone  much  higher  than  175  and  when  i  do  it  will  largley  come  a t  a  cost  to  other  stats.    

Mar 22, 2021, 10:2503/22/21
08/28/20

YEP!! AGAIN BROKEN ARENA. From 4gold to 3gold and now to 2 gold in less than one weak,something wrong,my team it's the same from months ago ,i whazz always in 4 gold.

Mar 22, 2021, 12:4803/22/21
12/10/20

What happened to the Arena? After
the Patch i cant win a match. Before the patch i was Gold 4 with a
avarage points of 3600. Now i can not enter even Gold IV?

Why did you guys fuck up 2 things when you fix 1 thing? 

Mar 22, 2021, 14:1203/22/21
02/29/20

Yes it is a mess.. I'm consistently getting 2/3-hit by teams with 80k 'power' and I'm 146k.. really sick and tired of this speedy 'debuff defense and AoE' meta, it's abdolute garbage and needs a heavy nerf to rebalance the arena. My champions wipe the floor with these teams after surviving the initial wave of BS.

Mar 22, 2021, 21:4103/22/21
03/24/20

So  iI  took  the  advice  and  increased  the  speed. I  then  looked  at  the  other  team  and  my  champion with  the  lowesr  speed  was  higher  than  all  of  the  opposition  champions and  I  selected  my  leader  with  speed  aura  and  the  highest  speed  and  I  still  didn't  get  a  turn  -  how  does  that  work?

Mar 22, 2021, 23:2503/22/21
10/29/19

I cant find any1 I can even fight in the Classic Arena anymore . I am burning thru Gems just to find some1 I can fight and beat. If I find some1 within my range now I cant even beat them anymore! I have been getting stronger, but I think it more todo with the upgrades. I have bills that come first & I am lucky now if I find some1 with one champ in their form were be4 I had atleast 1 out of the list to fight. Like I said ppl I could fight & beat now I cant. I have gone from gold lvl4 to gold lvl1 & still cant find any1 to fight. Plus getting blue shards has gotten almost nonexistent in the main screen shop next to the gem farm.

Mar 22, 2021, 23:3803/22/21
10/15/20
L9753

This whole thing about deleting champions to push down your account power may help with matchmaking in bronze for new players, but it's really not the solution for people who were already in gold and are just getting pushed out. 

And yeah, that team sounds pretty good if you use warmaiden for def down before Zavia's nuke, things have gotten really bad if that's not good enough for silver anymore. What has changed is they took the bots out and then things gradually cycled back to how they were before. 

I dont want to delete half my characters as i have started working on faction wars teams.

I have pulled draco now, i will speed him to go before zavia, see if defence down and weaken does the job.

Mar 22, 2021, 23:4003/22/21
10/15/20
fordesman

Yes it is a mess.. I'm consistently getting 2/3-hit by teams with 80k 'power' and I'm 146k.. really sick and tired of this speedy 'debuff defense and AoE' meta, it's abdolute garbage and needs a heavy nerf to rebalance the arena. My champions wipe the floor with these teams after surviving the initial wave of BS.

There isnt a lot of subtlety, some teams cant be nuked however, i dont remember the character names yet (i am under 180 days in) but sometimes i find a team without a speed aura think 'brill' and then find out that they have half their bar as a shield 

Mar 23, 2021, 00:1003/23/21
07/09/20
Lxzy

Screenshots like FluffyPudding's seriously don't help in "lower arena is broken" threads. 

Can't really contribute more to Player J's comment, it's already on point. Work on your champs, study champ synergies (both on your team and your opponents'), and maybe don't expect Bronze to be full of level 20 uncommons. 

If anyone is struggling with arena, especially with getting out of Bronze, feel free to ask for advice here on the forum, or even shoot me a PM. 

Something has been broken or straight up changed.  IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO but now it's crazy to not get ONE match I even have a chance of winning when I've been Gold T4 for months and now down to Gold T1 and falling.

Sad that you're a moderator and come off as it's us, the players that just aren't doing something right and not that you (meaning the Plarium team), screwed something up recently that has made this a mess.

If your stance is I'm doing something wrong and need to do better when I have been going along just fine for months until just recently and literally have dropped four tiers in less than two weeks then I will just stop playing and I will never spend another dime on this game, ever.

Mar 23, 2021, 03:3103/23/21
03/18/20

Gold 4 is now basically a new level Platinum so many teams in there with player power over 300 000 to 350 000, i can handle the fact im hitting above my weight in 250 000 - 275 000 player power running arbiter rhaz ithos & candraphon but with the way arena is heading there will be plenty more high power based teams in g4 for us to try beat.

understand taking the bot pages out thats fine but this morning was like the bell rang and the teams i found between 150 000 to 275 000 completely vanished and hello heavy hitters moved in.

The arena grind is back i sense im glad i got my arbie and all honesty i dont mind sitting lower just surprised in 1hr went from teams i could match it with to 99.9% losss rate 

Mar 23, 2021, 03:3703/23/21
03/18/20
Lxzy

Can you show us screenshots of your team's stats? 

Hey lxzy what did plarium change today or yesterday, ive watched the hell hades vid have a idea of whats happening but interested to know how and why the arena went from pletny of 150 000 - 275 000 teams to now nothing under 330 00 

G4 the new platinum level lol 

Mar 24, 2021, 01:2803/24/21
06/03/19

I'm having the same issue. I was in Gold IV for months, and over the past week I'm getting destroyed by teams I used to have no problem beating and I'm down to Gold II and still falling. I don't know what's changed, but it's not my team so it has to be something else.