thinking of giving it up

Search
Comments
Feb 7, 2021, 21:2802/07/21
Feb 7, 2021, 23:12(edited)
08/22/20

my Kael

i

I have crit rate gloves, otherwise I will not reach 100% crit rate. If you use Crit Damage gloves you have to wait and see if you have enough critrate after all the bonuses of the gear. I have a Critical damage amulet and an acc banner.
that's why it's always messed up with the gear pieces .
and if it is fully upgraded, it is not good yet. 

HP chestplate. And not and not enough HP yet 

I keep not getting the right gear 

And if you are going to change gear, you will again be short of something else, and it will not be of use to you. Just like my MKing.
After adjusting what he even got worse, and I just put the previous gear back. that was so many times changing, a lot of silver and energy lost for nothing. Thats why plarium must change switching gear for silver. Switching Gear must be for Free.
It's all about the gear. That is often the reason why many people cannot make it to the gold. 

And you get 60 levels of champions against you every time, they always have a higher stats. 

I just don't dare to switch between gear anymore, because I don't get any insight into whether it is correct. And since it always costs silver. That why i will stop with this game.

And with campain, most of thedropping gear is garbage . Even in nightmare  most parts 3-star  gear pieces. 👎 recently Brinmstone in Brutal, a banner was dropped with only 1 star.  

Midgamers can't even get a certain type of gear yet. what others in the arena have..

Example certain pieces needed for gear  can only be won in the doom tower on hard. That is too heavy
but I have 2x Kael, 2x Galek, 2x Elhain, and Athel.

Feb 8, 2021, 03:2102/08/21
01/06/20

So it is ok to use Just speed boots, it doesn't have to be a speed set?

Feb 8, 2021, 05:1702/08/21
05/13/19
philparadowski4

So it is ok to use Just speed boots, it doesn't have to be a speed set?

Yes - Almost all the champion's you own will have Speed Boots.

The Speed Boots don't have to come from Speed set.

They could be from other Sets.

Feb 8, 2021, 11:4102/08/21
Feb 8, 2021, 11:58(edited)
08/22/20
Player J

Yes - Almost all the champion's you own will have Speed Boots.

The Speed Boots don't have to come from Speed set.

They could be from other Sets.

if it comes from another set, you do break another set, and you miss the 15% attribute of the set. Or its work property no longer from the current set. Like when a part of an lifestyle set , you mis heal by 30% of the damage that they deal. 

@philparadowski4 

I use always speed boots om my chamions.

but that does not guarantee enough speed .

Feb 8, 2021, 13:4802/08/21
Feb 8, 2021, 15:18(edited)
08/22/20

Shall I tell you how it works. The more you upgrade champions, the heavier opponents you will face in the arena. it's like a boomerang. The harder you throw it away, the harder you get it back in your face. it is programmed in such a way that in most cases you are beaten.

Does this have any consequences? Yes you get a bonus on your HP, DEf etc with the rank of your arena. Now that I have gone down further. I am now on silver 2. I had Gold 2, the stronger my camions became, the heavier opponents I got. In gold I got a 14% bonus on HP etc. Now that I have slumped into this much less. And you can say that everything was for nothing. 

I will tell you that most people think the same way. Our Clan is now completely inactive. The members have all given up. As I have now also given up.

And you're right, in your topic title it keeps getting worse 

The bad balance remains disturbed, it moves forward with your power 

And often the opponent owner spends a lot of money to fully book his champions (epic / legend) 

And that long fight, so that nobody wins because they keep on healing, i'm also get sick. And if you cut it off, you lose points too