What is going on in the arena PVP??

Search
Comments
Jun 17, 2020, 21:2506/17/20
05/03/20

Alsido said:

LordVika said:

Alsido said:

All you need to understand about this game. If you want to progress you need to build specific team's for just that purpose. Arena team to kill in arena different for clan boss same with dungeons different team's for different dungeons. With one average team you won't go anywhere. 

I understand that completely. But you have to remember that new players or free players don't have the champs or resources to do that, Even when people have the champs for arena, for instance my arena line up is HK(speed lead) Seeker (atk boost and turn meter boost) Warmaiden (defense down) and Kael (nuker), all lvl 50-60 and all 3-5 star ascended. 

They all have between 170 and 190 speed before speed aura kicks in, and in bronze those stats are not always enough to not get beaten on defense.

Well, there we all started. 190 speed is nothing if you can't reach that it's not much to be added. 

You have seeker and kael it's strong start. Put all resources to seeker it will be fine.

I'm sure I was stuck for months in bronze and silver in the beginning of the game. Like seriously check some guides how to build them get mysteries will be different world. Yeah I get it lots of old players with good team's but then you didn't spend any time to upgrade your champs to max and want to get out of bronze come one it's bonkers. 

So it's bonkers to expect that the starting levels of arena shouldn't require gold tier stats? Thinking that the bronze arena should require 4 lvl 60 fully ascended perfect arena champs all having +16 artifacts with perfect stats on them is beyond stupid. Idk if you're serious or just trolling. If you are serious then you need to rethink things. 

When you get to silver and gold yes I would expect needing high lvls of speed and acc and res because in those tiers you would expect to see better players and stronger teams

Jun 17, 2020, 22:5306/17/20
01/22/20

Daering said:

He can retire Stag Knight with the same result. 😂  Those bombs deal enough damage with or without Def Down to clear the enemy team. 😂  If you can survuve 2x30k pure damage, you are worth living 😂

Though I too think that proper combination of epics (and not the OP one, just with good synergy) can farm middle G4 with good win ratio.

Something like this. Those are probably not less that 3 weeks old, now i have Arbiter instead of Khatun and things are way easier.

You just proved (maybe not knowing) that Honsen is a bot and this is what Plarium should take completely out of the arena . Honsen is just one of a hundreds .

Jun 18, 2020, 01:0806/18/20
04/27/19
All I know is I am not dropping another dime on the game until I get treated better by this company..No reason why I lose every single match almost in g3..No reason why every team gets to go first (wasn't always the case until two weeks ago). I am a good customer that just got shat on by your floppy system..Please address this sudden change in pvp, or don't. Its up to you.
Jun 18, 2020, 01:5806/18/20
05/26/20

I'll keep saying it:

Arena is not fun. It's more frustration than anything. 

It's not about getting easy wins, it's about having fair fights. Right now to even get a fair fight in Bronze IV I'd estimate about 2 months worth of daily heavy grinding to be viable.

It's absolute crap. I just passed my first month so I didn't experience arena before the patch, but I've been reading commentary from players here and on Reddit. 

They need to fix it ASAP. I've already dropped enough money on this game that I could have bought a premium game on Steam already. Don't think I'll spend any more if this is how they are going to let things go.

Patch it like YESTERDAY Plarium!

Jun 18, 2020, 06:0706/18/20
Jun 18, 2020, 06:24(edited)
08/26/19

Vicky said:

You just proved (maybe not knowing) that Honsen is a bot and this is what Plarium should take completely out of the arena . Honsen is just one of a hundreds .

I never claimed there were no bots. Although Honsen looks just like a guy who has too much extra money to waste and too little understanding of the game. He is more likely trying to act like troll in Arena with no success. I don't mind having full 10 of them with every refresh.

Honestly, i don't know what "bots" looks like in Arena and what their purpose is. Do you think those are false OP account, generated by Plarium to make Arena harder and push people to spend out of frustration? This is genuine question, i really can't see any reason for Plarium to generate false account with that purpose. Arena is flawed anyway even without that kind of intervention, all they have to do is to do nothing :)

Jun 18, 2020, 08:5306/18/20
01/28/20

LordVika said:

So it's bonkers to expect that the starting levels of arena shouldn't require gold tier stats? Thinking that the bronze arena should require 4 lvl 60 fully ascended perfect arena champs all having +16 artifacts with perfect stats on them is beyond stupid. Idk if you're serious or just trolling. If you are serious then you need to rethink things. 

When you get to silver and gold yes I would expect needing high lvls of speed and acc and res because in those tiers you would expect to see better players and stronger teams

If you so keen to fight in arena all you need to do go to brutal difficulty farm 5 star speed boots max out these boots and you half way to have 190 speed get 3 more pieces of speed gear with speed sub-stats upgrade once and you have 190 speed easy. But i guess you see as waist to upgrade white and green gear to lvl 16 you need better but problem is you can advance coz you refusing upgrade crap to get better stuff.

told you before arena team is based on speed any lvl no matter you in bronze or platinum. this is way you need extra team coz if you build your team for arena it will be crap on other areas of the game dungeons etc... its your choice 

and in general if you spend some time in brutal campaign you can farm 5 star green gear with speed sub-stat so 6 pieces you can get 100 speed plus set bonus. Your fastest champ could easily get around 250 speed with green gear and this is gold 4 tier. but i guess problem is somewhere else. 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 18, 2020, 13:2606/18/20
03/11/19

hello OP

unfortunately a team like this:  ignatius, relickeeper, mausoleum mage scullcrusher 
cannot survive or compete in that elo, theres no turn metre booster (mage's one isnt consistent) no speed aura, no synergy whatsoever

theres plenty of resources on the discord and online of how to set up a successful arena team

kind regards

Jun 18, 2020, 19:3306/18/20
12/06/19
I thought it was my imagination. But them changing the matchmaking would explain  it.
Jun 19, 2020, 06:2706/19/20
01/22/20

OpheliaA1 said:

hello OP

unfortunately a team like this:  ignatius, relickeeper, mausoleum mage scullcrusher 
cannot survive or compete in that elo, theres no turn metre booster (mage's one isnt consistent) no speed aura, no synergy whatsoever

theres plenty of resources on the discord and online of how to set up a successful arena team

kind regards

Unfortunately a team like this - is all what i have from all pulls . Not everyone is "lucky" or spend a bunch of money and so "we poor" players have to do best what we can with what we got. But still the game should not put players like me or beginners down in pvp to see in low tier all those "bots" don't you think?

P.s. I do know what i "need" but like i said , there are people out there who just don't have "luck" or are cursed with "unluck" i dunno witch one, but i see whatever i say is never right, right? You know people who doesn't drive lamborgini doesnt mean they are bad drivers-got the point?

Sincerely
Jun 19, 2020, 06:3106/19/20
01/22/20

Daering said:

Vicky said:

I never claimed there were no bots. Although Honsen looks just like a guy who has too much extra money to waste and too little understanding of the game. He is more likely trying to act like troll in Arena with no success. I don't mind having full 10 of them with every refresh.

Honestly, i don't know what "bots" looks like in Arena and what their purpose is. Do you think those are false OP account, generated by Plarium to make Arena harder and push people to spend out of frustration? This is genuine question, i really can't see any reason for Plarium to generate false account with that purpose. Arena is flawed anyway even without that kind of intervention, all they have to do is to do nothing :)

Jul 15, 2020, 23:2007/15/20
Jul 15, 2020, 23:22(edited)
05/13/19

There is definitely a rsason...just think about the platinum - only 300 people can go in. 

Sadly nothing was fixed to this day. Past 2 days it  all acts crazy ....worse then before...counter attack doesnt work...when u hit them...their lives grow ...seems like everything works mirror way now. And silver 1 and gold 4 fight my team ....when I was in gold 2

....( fight happend 5 minutes before I checked it).