What is going on in the arena PVP??

Search
Comments
Jun 6, 2020, 20:5406/06/20
01/22/20

It getting even more fun with each roll

Jun 6, 2020, 22:1306/06/20
05/13/19

The First Screen shot with Star plunder is very dangerous.

The players on that screen shot have a good understanding of a strong Arena team.

Depending on there gear - They can prove to be very difficult to beat.

The Second Screen shot with Quenn2 is free wins.

Auto Battles can beat them for you - Piece of Cake.

The Third Screen shot is 50 - 50.

666Sinful & Yvito have tough set ups.

TheLastMerky & Adigail are easy wins.

Jun 6, 2020, 22:5906/06/20
01/22/20
The Madame already alone spam as hell and af course they start first and Zargala with Frenkie than apo on the top healing and speed them more up. Would you share with us what champs do you use in pvp offense if you not mind?
Jun 7, 2020, 02:5206/07/20
12/19/19

I am not sure why anyone is surprised to see these teams in gold? It seems about right to me. Not quite as good as the gold4 comps and certainly not platinum. These same comps I see on my alt in silver2/3. Arena is tough. 

Curious what your team is that you can't get back to gold4?
Jun 7, 2020, 04:4606/07/20
01/22/20

read the first post . Not everyone is "elder" here and not everyone pulls legos and not everyone use credit card. I was almost always be able to stay in g4 to pick carefully pvp match and there was compare to mine till recent. Its not "just me", there are a lot of players whose missions are getting impossible to finish ect. I did expect to get some negative feedback from elder players "how easy it is ect." the reality is total different .

Dont get me wrong, i am not complaine about nothing else (long way from you all but what i have i work hard for it) and don't wish to be trap down suddenly like from no where . It suppose to be always some balance and this isn't at all .
Jun 16, 2020, 02:2506/16/20
01/22/20

Hi

I didnt open another topic (i dont wish to "spam") but i really not understand how is this possible. Gold 1 is attacking silver 4 ?? 

I got answer on some other topic that they have a reason to be in silver ect and they not set up ect. Please, when you look on this screen explane to me than this , How is this possible ? Btw all of them are similar , they for sure set up very good to me!

Jun 16, 2020, 06:4506/16/20
04/14/20

Vicky said:

Hi

I didnt open another topic (i dont wish to "spam") but i really not understand how is this possible. Gold 1 is attacking silver 4 ?? 

I got answer on some other topic that they have a reason to be in silver ect and they not set up ect. Please, when you look on this screen explane to me than this , How is this possible ? Btw all of them are similar , they for sure set up very good to me!

Um, have you ever taken a good look at the matchmaking system? Whenever you get a new slate of opponents - so either after a refresh, or after beating all ten opponents in your current list, or after getting into a higher/lower tier - you see that the ones at the top have a lower rating than yours, the one in the middle have more or less similar and the ones at the bottom have a higher rating. That means that, depending on what rating you have at that moment, it's often the case that the opponents at the top of the list are in a lower tier than yours, or that the ones at the bottom are in a higher tier. And of course, as time goes by, the opponents in your list are also attacking and getting attacked, so they may increase or decrease their rating further and move into different tiers than the one they were in at the time your list was generated. 

It's entirely normal if your rating is 1918, not too far from the top of silver iv, that you will see some gold 1 opponents in your list. You don't even have to click on them to see that, by the way: if their rating is 2000 or higher, it means they are in gold 1. 

Jun 16, 2020, 17:1406/16/20
01/22/20
OK and what about silver 1 and even bronze? They see the same things as i do ?Btw i talk to the people.
Jun 16, 2020, 19:0306/16/20
01/28/20

Trips said:

I am not sure why anyone is surprised to see these teams in gold? It seems about right to me. Not quite as good as the gold4 comps and certainly not platinum. These same comps I see on my alt in silver2/3.The arena is tough. 

Lol this is the point actual team probably not worth of gold4 

Before lvl limit increase in the arena they use to have these fake teams after the update I don't see them any more. I guess this is way we keep getting these complain cos no more fake players/bots. 

What comes to gold 4 every team who got at least one epic I see them as week team easy win. No matter who is the lead. And if the team lead is not speed it's another easy win no matter who else in the team.

Guys don't expect to win all battles with high katuma, kael, warmaden and apo.... 4 basic champs once in the while I can see them in gold 4 but it's just another easy win for me 
Jun 16, 2020, 19:3606/16/20
12/19/19

Alsido said:

Trips said:

I am not sure why anyone is surprised to see these teams in gold? It seems about right to me. Not quite as good as the gold4 comps and certainly not platinum. These same comps I see on my alt in silver2/3.The arena is tough. 

Before lvl limit increase in the arena they use to have these fake teams after the update I don't see them any more. I guess this is way we keep getting these complain cos no more fake players/bots. 

What comes to gold 4 every team who got at least one epic I see them as week team easy win. No matter who is the lead. And if the team lead is not speed it's another easy win no matter who else in the team.

Guys don't expect to win all battles with high katuma, kael, warmaden and apo.... 4 basic champs once in the while I can see them in gold 4 but it's just another easy win for me 

"

"

I think I remember this now. I thought there was some kind of glitch 2 or 3 months ago when every other arena refresh was SUPER easy. 10 WINS every time. That may have even helped me get to Gold4 or stay there. I don't remember exactly.

But funny how nobody complained when it was screwed up in their favor, lol. Probably the only reason some people got into gold4 to begin with.

Jun 16, 2020, 20:1706/16/20
04/14/20

Alsido said:

What comes to gold 4 every team who got at least one epic I see them as week team easy win. No matter who is the lead. And if the team lead is not speed it's another easy win no matter who else in the team

Looking at the current plat teams, there are plenty that include epics. Mostly Madame Serris obviously, but there's also a good number of Skullcrown-Sinesha combos (so two epics even), the occasional Miscreated Monster, Stag Knight, Seer and even a few more surprising ones like Nazana and Basher. 

So judging teams based on whether they contain an epic seems like a pretty bad criterium. Also because there are tons of teams with four maxed legendaries, even much lower in silver 3 or 4 for instance, which are easily beatable by a good team of epics. 

As for teams without speed lead being an easy win - many teams in platinum or gold IV that go the resistance route certainly wouldn't be easy wins for most players, though of course I don't know your team. 
Jun 16, 2020, 21:3206/16/20
12/19/19
I rode the Resistant route with Zelotah (+70) as lead all the way to Gold 4 with a strange combo of Zelotah, Grizzled Jarl, Skullcrusher & Gorgorab.  Heavy defense and resist. Long battles... a much different strategy than speed nuking. I have since acquired some new talent such as Warlord (replaced Zelotah) but have not used a speed lead in a long time. Will certainly have to break that out for 3v3 though.
Jun 17, 2020, 10:2306/17/20
01/28/20

L9753 said:

Alsido said:

What comes to gold 4 every team who got at least one epic I see them as week team easy win. No matter who is the lead. And if the team lead is not speed it's another easy win no matter who else in the team

Looking at the current plat teams, there are plenty that include epics. Mostly Madame Serris obviously, but there's also a good number of Skullcrown-Sinesha combos (so two epics even), the occasional Miscreated Monster, Stag Knight, Seer and even a few more surprising ones like Nazana and Basher. 

So judging teams based on whether they contain an epic seems like a pretty bad criterium. Also because there are tons of teams with four maxed legendaries, even much lower in silver 3 or 4 for instance, which are easily beatable by a good team of epics. 

As for teams without speed lead being an easy win - many teams in platinum or gold IV that go the resistance route certainly wouldn't be easy wins for most players, though of course I don't know your team. 

I'm not saying that epics are bad but most of the time they are easy teams to deal. Madame Serris the only one who can be good in arena rest of them it could help to get to gold 4 but wont be easy to stay specially after reset on Monday like score wise from 2900 to 3200 easy teams everything above will be people who pushing for platinum. If you can't easily defend 3000 score will be easily pushed out from gold 4 coz everyone in gold 4 just farming for medals and looking for easy fights. Well easy based on your team easy i mean 

Jun 17, 2020, 17:3606/17/20
04/14/20
Alsido said:

I'm not saying that epics are bad but most of the time they are easy teams to deal. Madame Serris the only one who can be good in arena rest of them it could help to get to gold 4 but wont be easy to stay specially after reset on Monday like score wise from 2900 to 3200 easy teams everything above will be people who pushing for platinum. If you can't easily defend 3000 score will be easily pushed out from gold 4 coz everyone in gold 4 just farming for medals and looking for easy fights. Well easy based on your team easy i mean 

I'm confused. You write that... and then you show screenshots of your own team, including Stag Knight, so an epic who isn't even Madame Serris, defeating other teams in gold IV, including 2 teams of 4 maxed legendaries (and good ones). Kind of disproving your own point there, I'd say. :P 
Jun 17, 2020, 18:0006/17/20
Jun 17, 2020, 18:24(edited)
08/26/19

He can retire Stag Knight with the same result. 😂  Those bombs deal enough damage with or without Def Down to clear the enemy team. 😂  If you can survuve 2x30k pure damage, you are worth living 😂

Though I too think that proper combination of epics (and not the OP one, just with good synergy) can farm middle G4 with good win ratio.

Something like this. Those are probably not less that 3 weeks old, now i have Arbiter instead of Khatun and things are way easier.

Jun 17, 2020, 18:2906/17/20
05/03/20

Trips said:

Alsido said:

Trips said:

"

"

I think I remember this now. I thought there was some kind of glitch 2 or 3 months ago when every other arena refresh was SUPER easy. 10 WINS every time. That may have even helped me get to Gold4 or stay there. I don't remember exactly.

But funny how nobody complained when it was screwed up in their favor, lol. Probably the only reason some people got into gold4 to begin with.

If it was that easy several months ago it seems like Plarium jacked up the settings to make it harder.

It's like going from easy mode and then going to extreme hard mode and nothing in between.

I know arena is supposed to be a bit harder then the rest of the game, but to the point that new players hit a complete road block.

You can keep saying do this and do that, but what you don't understand is that as you get stronger and do things to help in arena, so does every other active player. So while you get stronger so does everyone else. Making it so that anything that requires you to do anything in arena higher then bronze impossible.

I don't want arena to be set to easy mode at all, that takes any feeling of acomplishment away from doing things, but at the same time I don't want to have to be locked out of things as well. There is the middle ground that Plarium has completely ignored. They think that by making aspects of the game harder it will make players either start spending or spend more, when all it is doing is driving more and more players away. I know the idea behind making video games is to make money, but players don't want to feel like they HAVE TO or MUST spend money to progress, they want to be made to feel as if they WANT to spend money because hey enjoy the game and want to support the devs so they can get better quality content.

Jun 17, 2020, 18:3506/17/20
01/28/20
L9753 said:

Alsido said:

I'm confused. You write that... and then you show screenshots of your own team, including Stag Knight, so an epic who isn't even Madame Serris, defeating other teams in gold IV, including 2 teams of 4 maxed legendaries (and good ones). Kind of disproving your own point there, I'd say. :P 
I don't spend money on this game in this team I just showed you all my legendaries I have. You work what you have. most of the time it's just shows that player don't have fine choice of top legendaries and ones who are in the team probably without books. Logic behind atacking players with epic champs. 
Jun 17, 2020, 18:4306/17/20
01/28/20
LordVika said:

Trips said:

Alsido said:

Trips said:

"

"

If it was that easy several months ago it seems like Plarium jacked up the settings to make it harder.

It's like going from easy mode and then going to extreme hard mode and nothing in between.

I know arena is supposed to be a bit harder then the rest of the game, but to the point that new players hit a complete road block.

You can keep saying do this and do that, but what you don't understand is that as you get stronger and do things to help in arena, so does every other active player. So while you get stronger so does everyone else. Making it so that anything that requires you to do anything in arena higher then bronze impossible.

I don't want arena to be set to easy mode at all, that takes any feeling of acomplishment away from doing things, but at the same time I don't want to have to be locked out of things as well. There is the middle ground that Plarium has completely ignored. They think that by making aspects of the game harder it will make players either start spending or spend more, when all it is doing is driving more and more players away. I know the idea behind making video games is to make money, but players don't want to feel like they HAVE TO or MUST spend money to progress, they want to be made to feel as if they WANT to spend money because hey enjoy the game and want to support the devs so they can get better quality content.

All you need to understand about this game. If you want to progress you need to build specific team's for just that purpose. Arena team to kill in arena different for clan boss same with dungeons different team's for different dungeons. With one average team you won't go anywhere. 
Jun 17, 2020, 20:1106/17/20
05/03/20

Alsido said:

All you need to understand about this game. If you want to progress you need to build specific team's for just that purpose. Arena team to kill in arena different for clan boss same with dungeons different team's for different dungeons. With one average team you won't go anywhere. 

I understand that completely. But you have to remember that new players or free players don't have the champs or resources to do that, Even when people have the champs for arena, for instance my arena line up is HK(speed lead) Seeker (atk boost and turn meter boost) Warmaiden (defense down) and Kael (nuker), all lvl 50-60 and all 3-5 star ascended. 

They all have between 170 and 190 speed before speed aura kicks in, and in bronze those stats are not always enough to not get beaten on defense.

Jun 17, 2020, 20:4506/17/20
01/28/20

LordVika said:

Alsido said:

I understand that completely. But you have to remember that new players or free players don't have the champs or resources to do that, Even when people have the champs for arena, for instance my arena line up is HK(speed lead) Seeker (atk boost and turn meter boost) Warmaiden (defense down) and Kael (nuker), all lvl 50-60 and all 3-5 star ascended. 

They all have between 170 and 190 speed before speed aura kicks in, and in bronze those stats are not always enough to not get beaten on defense.

Well, there we all started. 190 speed is nothing if you can't reach that it's not much to be added. 

You have seeker and kael it's strong start. Put all resources to seeker it will be fine.

I'm sure I was stuck for months in bronze and silver in the beginning of the game. Like seriously check some guides how to build them get mysteries will be different world. Yeah I get it lots of old players with good team's but then you didn't spend any time to upgrade your champs to max and want to get out of bronze come one it's bonkers.