All Categories

Arena Mission

Arena Mission

Search
Comments
Jul 28, 2020, 02:5007/28/20
02/05/18

I had fun playing the game, but the arena mission makes it so I can't play anymore.  I suggest wiping the old players out that don't play arena anymore and resetting bronze and silver tiers weekly.. but keep the gold tiers as they are.  It seems by historical accounts that the arena started to flood with old accounts until now it's impacted the bronze tier.  Thanks for making the game and listening.  It was a fun couple of days. :)

Aug 21, 2020, 18:5108/21/20
01/11/20

Arena missions are far, far more difficult than the other missions. Arena has become insanely difficult. I've been stuck at Silver III mission for months now. Won't get it for months (and that is provided arena does not continue to become more difficult).

Take Arena missions out (or make them simply a matter of winning battles, etc.). They change with the community makeup and thus become progressively harder to climb as time goes on.
Aug 22, 2020, 07:0908/22/20
02/18/20

Не защитывает испытание арены 2.3

Aug 23, 2020, 22:4908/23/20
08/05/19

整個公司到處都是猶太人和智障人士

Good stuff guys, keep enjoying!

Aug 23, 2020, 23:3808/23/20
04/29/20

L9753 said:

Shaade said:

Uhhhh....what?

So, in your opinion - acquiring 800 silver medals in an arena completely stacked with 120k+ power teams full of top-tier, level 60 legendaries & epics is on par with completing a single campaign mission on brutal difficulty? Or ascending a single champion to 5-star?

The difficulty levels on progress missions are all over the place and completely imbalanced, there is no way to legitimately argue against this fact.
Pay attention to dates when replying. ;) She wrote that in February - back then, while I think the arena missions were already significantly harder than the non-arena missions, the situation was very, very different from what it is today. 

Actually it hasn't really changed much. They applied a fix or two and Bronze III is now kinda doable, but Bronze IV is still f-ing impossible for anyone who isn't spending ludicrous amounts of money. I'll spend a couple bucks here or there, but I can't afford to spend a lot and this game is pretty much built for the big spenders and nobody else. Free to play or anything approaching free to play, you're just flat screwed. 

For my Arena Offense I have: Combined Power 67K.
Galek Level 60
Sandlashed Survivor Level 60
Warmaiden Level 60
High Katun Level 50

I have pretty decent gear but since I can't progress in Dungeons far enough to farm for 6 star gear yet, I don't have much 6 star gear. Since I can't progress in Spider, I don't have a single champion with a full set of accessories. I'm getting desperate and thinking I might have to 6 star Rocktooth (sadly my best Ogryn) because Ogryn is my only faction where it would even be remotely possible to equip full accessories -- from those that were given randomly for daily progression, tournaments and events. I don't have a mass Unkillable, a mass Counter Attack or a Mass Ignore Damage champion. 

Anyways, arena. Sure I should 6 star High Katun, but what's the point? I still won't clear Bronze IV. Here's what I'm up against right now in order to clear Bronze IV. If they've got a Speed Aura lead, they'll kill me 99% of the time. Everyone else is up over 100K power which means I can't even one of their champions in the first round, and they kick my butt in short order. For the love of God can Plarium just give up and pull this out of the Progress Missions????????? I'd be all the way to Arbiter right now otherwise.