All Categories

Arena Mission

Arena Mission

Search
Comments
Jun 17, 2020, 18:2206/17/20
Jun 17, 2020, 18:24(edited)
01/28/20
Guys just need to stop crying about these missions. If you go to Google and check all missions will be totally disappointed then you reach missions that you have to max out at least 1 champ from affinity or farm 10 superior potions per affinity and after a kill dungeon boss 20 on auto, finishing missions to deal 100mil to nightmare clan boss. And you guys crying about the silver arena.... Then you hit spider 20 on auto and clan boss 20 mil per key to nightmare then cry that you can pass silver arena coz it's too hard but it's time to check some YouTube how work out with rare champs you got.
Jun 17, 2020, 19:3306/17/20
05/26/20

Alsido said:

Guys just need to stop crying about these missions. If you go to Google and check all missions will be totally disappointed then you reach missions that you have to max out at least 1 champ from affinity or farm 10 superior potions per affinity and after a kill dungeon boss 20 on auto, finishing missions to deal 100mil to nightmare clan boss. And you guys crying about the silver arena.... Then you hit spider 20 on auto and clan boss 20 mil per key to nightmare then cry that you can pass silver arena coz it's too hard but it's time to check some YouTube how work out with rare champs you got.

Alsido, the issue is bigger than the mission chain. There are teams in Bronze that just shouldn't be there. Lots of them. Period.

I get that the mission will have bottlenecks, but I'm more concerned with the daily Arena. It sucks to not have a reasonable amount of teams in your relative power range to fight. 90% of what shows up in my match are teams I don't stand a chance against. The rest are either level 1/single champ downgrades or teams that are relatively close to me in terms of power (not the in-game power, but levels etc.

Jun 17, 2020, 23:0906/17/20
06/03/20

Alsido said:

We don't care about the missions after silver 1, we will work that out once we get there. The problem is the teams in bronze 2-3 do not belong there. The mission is literally in the same line as "Do this and this in hard mode." not brutal, not nightmare, but hard. Hard gives you access to 4 star gear, th dungeons the game asks you to clear also does the same. The people in bronze 2-4 are in 6 star gear (Given the fact I saw one kael with 42k power.) and so on. This creates a power void and one that isn't surpassable due the fact their stats are obviously higher.

The only way to pass it is to refresh constantly until you find a fight you can win. So, I tried that earlier, I went through 300 gems just refreshing in Bronze 3 and 4. No team was under 70k and the highest I saw was 143k. That IS NOT to say you cannot  win vs those teams, I've beaten one that was 60k over myself due strategy and team composition, but after the tricks are done, if  you  don't hit the numbers you want, you die, you lose and you  lose more than you would of gained. When you top this off with people are actively beating you or fighting you to push you down further and you  can't stop it because the AI for arena is just not good (Unless for certain champs.) then it becomes a flux.

Bronze should be a power limit and in silver it should raise, gold it should raise and plat it should be infinite. It should not allow people with these insane teams just lingering there. Your Offense team should be unlimited, your defense team should not.
Jun 18, 2020, 00:5006/18/20
07/05/19

Arena missions are PAYWALL, pure and simple

Yes you can run around it (long way run around it), but it's as simple as it is a paywall to entice you to make a shortcut of the grinding.

It's part of any F2P mobile game
Jun 18, 2020, 01:2006/18/20
04/24/20

Valdys said:

grievve said:

valdys how are you a moderator? you just ignore people's complaints.

the silver 1 mission IS too hard these days. i invite you to look at my account and finish it
You should focus on your team, improve your gear and try again. :)

So you think it's balanced when almost every pvp mission takes weeks/months to finish but every other mission type takes at most a couple energy refills or a wait of a couple days for a dungeon to unlock?

This completely obliterates the progression flow for early/mid game players.

I've been on the mission to upgrade a GH bonus to level 4 for going on a month now.

And I've still got a week or two left before I finish it.

And once i've finished it I will complete the next 11 missions within 5 days or so, and it will only take that long because two of them are for keep dungeons that I might have to wait a couple days to unlock.

And after those?

The next mission is to upgrade a SECOND GH BONUS TO LEVEL 4.

That's going to be another 3-5 weeks for a single mission.

AGAIN.

It's awful.

You would do well to admit that it could use some significant improvement/rebalancing instead of burying your head in the sand and insisting that everyone else is wrong.

Jun 18, 2020, 01:2106/18/20
04/24/20

Alsido said:

You're describing end game missions.

We're talking about missions that new players hit within 20-30 days of starting to play.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:5206/21/20
06/02/20

Yes , but this mission ruin the fun of this game, for new players of course.  If we started earlier this game this mission sould be 

very easy, but now is imposibile.  I spent 1200 gems for that mission and got only 21 from those 50 stupid silver medals. I've unloked nightmare dificulty and that mission is in line of hard dificulty . I regret that i was spending money and time in this game. Admin should fix this missions who stop new players  to progres like this arena mission. I know in late game missions will be harder but it's not normal to stuck in hard mission line even when u unlocked nightmare. Verry sad thing.....     Best regards

Jun 21, 2020, 13:5406/21/20
Jun 21, 2020, 13:57(edited)
01/28/20

lolcatz said:

Alsido said:

We're talking about missions that new players hit within 20-30 days of starting to play.

Bonkers show me one game that you just 20-30 days in to the game and be in the top tier in the arena. Most of the games if you missed the launch of the game have no chance to get close top tiers of the  arena. In some cases even if you spend lots of money won't help. 

What comes to the arena in raid shadow legends all you need to do check some guides on how to build nuke team and you easily can get to gold4 but yeah let's cry all together might get some fix. Its lots of people finished these quests without problems people 30 days in the game strait away expecting to hit end game content.

Arena is competition best team wins if you can progress to silver your team is not worth of silver in the first place. Same applies to platinum.... Don't expect to win all the game with 50lvl kael...

We try to help give some guidance on how to build teams and what to look in case of arena teams but looks like no one is willing to try what we saying. 
Jun 21, 2020, 14:0706/21/20
04/24/20

Alsido said:

lolcatz said:

Alsido said:

Bonkers show me one game that you just 20-30 days in to the game and be in the top tier in the arena. Most of the games if you missed the launch of the game have no chance to get close top tiers of the  arena. In some cases even if you spend lots of money won't help. 

What comes to the arena in raid shadow legends all you need to do check some guides on how to build nuke team and you easily can get to gold4 but yeah let's cry all together might get some fix. Its lots of people finished these quests without problems people 30 days in the game strait away expecting to hit end game content.

Arena is competition best team wins if you can progress to silver your team is not worth of silver in the first place. Same applies to platinum.... Don't expect to win all the game with 50lvl kael...

We try to help give some guidance on how to build teams and what to look in case of arena teams but looks like no one is willing to try what we saying. 

You're completely missing the point.

No one here is saying they want to be top tier arena after 20-30 days.

We're saying that new players probably shouldn't be encountering arena progress missions that take 4-6 weeks when they haven't even been playing the game for 4-6 weeks.  They especially shouldn't be encountering missions of this difficulty when every other mission in the same progress tier takes literally 30-60 minutes.

You keep saying people are crying, but honestly you're the only one here crying.

We're offering our opinions and explaining why we hold those opinions.

Jun 21, 2020, 15:0006/21/20
12/19/19

They should just make the PvE missions more difficult. Then things would be more balanced. If you are F2P (my alt) or low spend like me then ALL the missions will take 4-6 months and that is IF you spend lots of TIME. This is not a casual game you need either $$$ or a heavy time commitment.  The arena needs some tweaking because 50% of the Player base is over level 60 with 6+ months of farming better gear and improving GH.  Noobs will never completely catch up as someone stated above. Increasing the size of the Silver1 to Gold 3 divisions, probably significantly, is the best viable solution (and easily implementable -- well for anyone but Plarium :) 

My alt continues to linger in Silver2/3, I am slowly improving gear and figuring out how to replace my 40 Spirithost.  On the bright side, I improved my team where I can auto dragon20 (only 90% -- some gear issues) and 4key NM CB (slowly get some shards and books -- part of the grind).  Prepare for the long game, or wallow and fall further back.  
Jun 21, 2020, 16:2006/21/20
06/16/20

You know what would be a more simple solution to all this? Make ALL arena mission on the very end of the mission line up.

It's end-game content afterall, so just put them at the end
Jun 21, 2020, 16:3806/21/20
01/28/20

To LOLCATZ

I'm trying to give you genuine help it's for choosing to take it or leave it. I already finished all arbiter missions ages ago and my account is 170 days old free to play. I'm confident enough that will be easily to hold gold 4 in new arena too disparity of lack of legendary champions. 

It's lots of information in internet what champs to upgrade etc... 

Its

Jun 21, 2020, 16:5006/21/20
Jun 21, 2020, 16:52(edited)
04/24/20

Alsido said:

To LOLCATZ

I'm trying to give you genuine help it's for choosing to take it or leave it. I already finished all arbiter missions ages ago and my account is 170 days old free to play. I'm confident enough that will be easily to hold gold 4 in new arena too disparity of lack of legendary champions. 

It's lots of information in internet what champs to upgrade etc... 

Its

It's not a matter of my team not being able to compete in the bracket it belongs in.

I have a solid Silver team, though gear is somewhat lacking because RNG.

The problem is the disparity between PvE and PvP missions in the early to mid game stages of progression.

When you're stuck on a PvP mission for 4+ weeks and upon completing it you immediately complete the next 10-15 PvE missions up until the next PvP one (which will take you another 4+ weeks), there seems to be a problem.

EDIT:

Here's a possible solution.

Instead of requiring Silver I for new players, require Bronze III or IV.

Move the Silver I quest to later into the progression.

Instead of requiring rank 4 GH bonus, require rank 3.

Move the rank 4 GH bonus quest later into the progression.

Jul 23, 2020, 01:3107/23/20
02/20/17

The problem isn't really arena or missions. The real problem are inactive players from gold+ tier. If a high end arena team player stops logging in and competing, then his team will loose rankings gradually and downgrade ranks. When that teams downgrades, it makes that lower tier harder for newer players. But eventually, the players of that rank will beat that team enough times that it will down rank once more. Making that new lower tier harder again.

Right now, I'm seeing so many full top gear lvl 60 fully ascended champions in bronze 3 and 4. It's kinda ridiculous. Many long time players have admitted that those Arena missions where easier to complete back in the days because those lower rankings weren't packed with high end teams.

If the only teams you could face where active teams, then you wouldn't see that huge power gap between arena teams of the same rank.

To fix the problem, here is my suggestion.

- Remove from the random queues the defending teams of players who haven't fought in the arena for the last 2 weeks.

- Add a ranking decay after 2 weeks of inactivity, so that players can't "camp" their ranking by being inactive.

Those 2 suggestions would fix most of the problems. High end players wouldn't be penalized because there is a hard cap on the number of players in those higher tiers. And the newer players wouldn't face such steep competition and could progress at a normal pace. Everybody is happy and Plarium doesn't loose players because of impossible missions and challenges for lower tier players.
Jul 23, 2020, 01:4707/23/20
07/05/19

jealehoux said:

The problem isn't really arena or missions. The real problem are inactive players from gold+ tier. 

Most of them (specially in Bronze 3 and 4) are NOT inactive though

https://imgur.com/gallery/zfYysDE

Jul 23, 2020, 03:1507/23/20
Jul 23, 2020, 03:16(edited)
06/30/20

(If Arena has no fix) Where you are right now, you will stay there (and worse) forever unless you get new S rank champs (for example Abiter, Valkyries, Serris, Siphi, Lilitu, Big Un, Ageless, etc.)

Jul 23, 2020, 08:1107/23/20
03/10/20

Valdys said:

Bauer said:

Arena missions always slowing me down.. I'm at the one you have to reach Silver 1 at the arena.

The problem is that ranking up in the arena is way harder than the next missions: next mission is campaign mission, clear stage 7 of the catacombs of narbuk on hard (I've already cleared it on brutal, 3 stars and can't get Silver 1 at the arena)...

Doesn't really make sense how hard one mission is compared to the other.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, but imo missions are already balanced. 

Uhhhh....what?

So, in your opinion - acquiring 800 silver medals in an arena completely stacked with 120k+ power teams full of top-tier, level 60 legendaries & epics is on par with completing a single campaign mission on brutal difficulty? Or ascending a single champion to 5-star?

The difficulty levels on progress missions are all over the place and completely imbalanced, there is no way to legitimately argue against this fact.
Jul 23, 2020, 17:4407/23/20
04/14/20
Shaade said:

Uhhhh....what?

So, in your opinion - acquiring 800 silver medals in an arena completely stacked with 120k+ power teams full of top-tier, level 60 legendaries & epics is on par with completing a single campaign mission on brutal difficulty? Or ascending a single champion to 5-star?

The difficulty levels on progress missions are all over the place and completely imbalanced, there is no way to legitimately argue against this fact.
Pay attention to dates when replying. ;) She wrote that in February - back then, while I think the arena missions were already significantly harder than the non-arena missions, the situation was very, very different from what it is today. 
Jul 23, 2020, 18:3407/23/20
03/10/20

L9753 said:

Shaade said:

Uhhhh....what?

Pay attention to dates when replying. ;) She wrote that in February - back then, while I think the arena missions were already significantly harder than the non-arena missions, the situation was very, very different from what it is today. 

How exactly was the situation "very, very different"?

Jul 28, 2020, 01:2107/28/20
06/07/20

How is that guy a moderator?  Everyone says Arena Missions are a challenge.   Plarium confirms Arena Silver and Bronze is one of their biggest challenges.  

Moderator comes on telling us everything is fine we just need to GET BETTER AT ARENA BECAUSE WE'RE A BUNCH OF BADDIES.

Someone revoke this guy's Mod status please.