All Categories

Arena Team Help

Arena Team Help

Search
Comments
Jan 17, 2024, 20:3501/17/24
09/04/23
Shibb

That's fair and I get that... I probably wasn't being clear. My point was that once you know the strenghts and weaknesses of your roster you can punch above your weightclass and the 2nd is that WuKong can win matches on his own. 

I will go back to my original statement though. Just fighting the one-person teams and putting all of your eggs into the WuKong basket will get him to the next tier. WuKong is cheap to develop because you don't have to stack too much defense, resistance, and nothing for crit. You don't even have to worry too much about speed. Attack, accuracy, and some speed. Just enough so that when he dies he popps back up with a full turn meter and kills the other team. He could make a two person team that would work for almost everything that he needed for now. WuKong and one person that can survive the initial attack of the other team. 

I've never tried a one or two person team. But Wukong is my strongest champ. So how do I know if I have enought attack, accuracy, and speed? Like, what numbers am I looking for?

Jan 17, 2024, 22:0001/17/24
06/25/20

Yeah, sorry, yes you. Just to give you an example of the numbers you'll be facing - teams with any speed booster champ (arbiter, gorgorab, khatun, etc), even at the silver level, will easily be running 280+ spd. If you aren't in that ballpark, it's not even a contest.

As for bomb teams, they refer to teams built around champs that place bomb debuffs, which are a special debuff that cause large amounts of damage when they expire, and importantly, ignore defense.

Jan 17, 2024, 22:0701/17/24
06/25/20

The team Shibb is describing requires two pieces, wukong being the easy one. The harder part is having someone else who can survive at least three attacks so that wukong revives. This is usually done through a stoneskin set, often on UDK. IF you're able to get someone to survive - which would probably require a minimum of 300 res, 3k def, and 50k hp - then you'd need wukong with probably at least 100% crit rate, 150% crit damage, and 4000 atk. But those are just the absolute bare minimums.

Jan 17, 2024, 23:2801/17/24
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah, sorry, yes you. Just to give you an example of the numbers you'll be facing - teams with any speed booster champ (arbiter, gorgorab, khatun, etc), even at the silver level, will easily be running 280+ spd. If you aren't in that ballpark, it's not even a contest.

As for bomb teams, they refer to teams built around champs that place bomb debuffs, which are a special debuff that cause large amounts of damage when they expire, and importantly, ignore defense.

Well yeah it won't be a contest lol. My Khatun is at 171. My fastest champ atm is Apothecary at 179.

Ahh, well that makes sense. Thanks.

Jan 17, 2024, 23:3101/17/24
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

The team Shibb is describing requires two pieces, wukong being the easy one. The harder part is having someone else who can survive at least three attacks so that wukong revives. This is usually done through a stoneskin set, often on UDK. IF you're able to get someone to survive - which would probably require a minimum of 300 res, 3k def, and 50k hp - then you'd need wukong with probably at least 100% crit rate, 150% crit damage, and 4000 atk. But those are just the absolute bare minimums.

Good grief, I doubt if I have anyone near that but it's good info to have for the future. I don't have UDK and not sure when I ever will.

Jan 19, 2024, 19:2301/19/24
05/03/20

I see Sun WuKong, Kale, and Warmaiden.......I dont know how you have them built or if they built at all, but if you had a turn meter champ i think you could farm a bit with a speed nuke team.

I am in no way suggesting that you change the builds on those champs at all, just what i would do if i had your champ pool.

Feb 2, 2024, 09:4502/02/24
03/05/19

@Player 130261384 

oh man, when i started m.monster & magnarr carried me into G5, 

now u have these:

wukong (with enough acc he can steam every game so easy, heavy battle turn over, or u can build him as dmg. if dmg it benefits if u make 1st kill, if not u not fully used him)

Uggo - support/cleanser/debuffer

Doompriest / support/spd/ enhace ur forces chemps

Jagg / dmg.deal, with a little acc he removes enemies stonskins,n hiss buffs.)

M.Monster / support and u also build him, he can carry u in spiders20)

Magnarr / mass hp/c.dmg /also good for dt/fractions/hydra/everywhewre

for u offense... 

but u need Arbiter, thats can give u two spd team... 

now u must use wukong as spd lead.. gameplay is different when arbiter lead...

u pick chemps according ur enemies...

Feb 5, 2024, 04:2102/05/24
09/04/23
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

@Player 130261384 

oh man, when i started m.monster & magnarr carried me into G5, 

now u have these:

wukong (with enough acc he can steam every game so easy, heavy battle turn over, or u can build him as dmg. if dmg it benefits if u make 1st kill, if not u not fully used him)

Uggo - support/cleanser/debuffer

Doompriest / support/spd/ enhace ur forces chemps

Jagg / dmg.deal, with a little acc he removes enemies stonskins,n hiss buffs.)

M.Monster / support and u also build him, he can carry u in spiders20)

Magnarr / mass hp/c.dmg /also good for dt/fractions/hydra/everywhewre

for u offense... 

but u need Arbiter, thats can give u two spd team... 

now u must use wukong as spd lead.. gameplay is different when arbiter lead...

u pick chemps according ur enemies...

I'll try using a team like this and see how it goes. Thanks!

Feb 6, 2024, 20:2402/06/24
Feb 6, 2024, 20:25(edited)
03/05/19

@Player 130261384 

How did you determine turn order?

its a yellow bar below chemps HP...

Dumb question but what is a bomb team?

usually team that has Gnishak and Gaius two most best bombers in game...

Also keep doing refresh after cooldown cuz system allways will give u some free wins...

mostly 300+ spd at least u need to have, thats when ur spd set have triiples or more spd as substats...