Hydra clash - from a low level clan

Hydra clash - from a low level clan

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 23, 2023, 17:0310/23/23
02/24/19
Ratted

Having a quest where 'you can use it even if you fail' is not productive, theres a huge percentage of the player base that probably can't yet do Hydra and get the quest, and you think that's ok? wow!

I see your point. But Imean, it's the same as people who do the Tag quests and such and just count that as a quick loss to get their advanced quest energy bottle. The advanced quest Hydra key would be truly onerous if it had a damage minimum (like required you to hit a 1 key or even a chest)

Oct 23, 2023, 20:0610/23/23
05/03/20
Ratted

Having a quest where 'you can use it even if you fail' is not productive, theres a huge percentage of the player base that probably can't yet do Hydra and get the quest, and you think that's ok? wow!

I think trying and failing is fine.  Its how we learn.  

It took me a long time to figure that out about this game.  The sooner you accept failure, the sooner you can enjoy the game.  

Nov 1, 2023, 13:3111/01/23
03/22/23

hi i run a clan were def not a high level clan but have a few members that are able to get over a million me personally hit almost 2 million in 1 key and i no not a drop in the bucket compared to alot of ppl but my clan has won 1st in hydra clash 3 times since it started and never finished lower then 2nd and we still never get any rewards just because we didnt hit 350mil damage whats the point of winning 1st if u dont even get any reward?????? SMH PLARIUM ITS BAD ENOUGH THE $$$ U UP THE PRICE EVERY TIME WE BUY SOMETHING (WHICH IS USUALLY A DISSAPOINTING PURCHASE ie getting 3 tigersouls when u use 5 void shards that cost well we all no how much that costs) the next deal they offer costs more than what they offered it to us for the last time IM REALLY SO CLOSE TO JUST GIVING THIS UP..... PLARIUM YOU CREATED A GREAT THING HERE BUT UR DESTROYING IT WITH UR GREED

Nov 1, 2023, 18:4411/01/23
02/28/22
Whitecheekah81

hi i run a clan were def not a high level clan but have a few members that are able to get over a million me personally hit almost 2 million in 1 key and i no not a drop in the bucket compared to alot of ppl but my clan has won 1st in hydra clash 3 times since it started and never finished lower then 2nd and we still never get any rewards just because we didnt hit 350mil damage whats the point of winning 1st if u dont even get any reward?????? SMH PLARIUM ITS BAD ENOUGH THE $$$ U UP THE PRICE EVERY TIME WE BUY SOMETHING (WHICH IS USUALLY A DISSAPOINTING PURCHASE ie getting 3 tigersouls when u use 5 void shards that cost well we all no how much that costs) the next deal they offer costs more than what they offered it to us for the last time IM REALLY SO CLOSE TO JUST GIVING THIS UP..... PLARIUM YOU CREATED A GREAT THING HERE BUT UR DESTROYING IT WITH UR GREED

First - don't give up, the Hydra Clash is a really poor piece of work and more folk that participate don't get rewards than those who do - it's best to ignore it until you and your your clan does enough damage to get rewards or you move clans when you can 

Second - don't buy shards, I'd always suggest don't buy anything as it's not a pay to win game, at best it's pay to progress quicker, you can have just as much fun being free to play, it will take you longer but it's worth it - eventually you'll get the champs, you'll do Hydra, UNM clan boss etc, without the frustration of spending money doing it

Third, use this forum if you need help, most folks are really helpful if you have a problem and you can gain a lot of helpful info just by reading the posts (just ignore the ones that say 'just git gud' 😀

Nov 7, 2023, 07:5711/07/23
02/01/20

Hi i have idea for plarium .Pls check how many people from top 3 clans are geting chests.I would like to know whats a point even doing it if most people dont get ANYTHING.Example my clan after streak off bad luck finaly i able to get 3 place ,but i get nothing cuz i forget that i need over 35 mil. So point is is demoralizing even do it if you are in top 3 but stil get nothing.