Hydra clash rewards

Hydra clash rewards

Search
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 19, 2023, 13:4608/19/23
06/24/19
Trips

I can help you find a new clan :) I envision the clash causing significant clan issues, as we saw with cvc.  

That's my fear as well.  People getting booted from clans  Hydra participation.

Aug 19, 2023, 16:3208/19/23
12/19/19
ShortOnSkillz

That's my fear as well.  People getting booted from clans  Hydra participation.

What % of your clan hits hydra, and how many NM hitters? Our participation is so top heavy

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 19, 2023, 16:3608/19/23
06/24/19
Trips

What % of your clan hits hydra, and how many NM hitters? Our participation is so top heavy

Honestly I don't even know.  I just know we were clearing all 4 difficulties so never paid attention to how many were doing what.

Aug 19, 2023, 18:0008/19/23
01/15/21

I think it will damage some clans as well.

As for myself, to be honest I don't want to join a clan where I have to hit 300k every CVC with personal rewards. Sometimes I can't be bothered and only do 150k ISH which is fine in a casual clan.

Plus with the way the matchmaking works- joining a stronger clan doesn't guarantee you will position.

And finally I have been in this clan for years.

But stoneskin and prot accessories are going to make a noticeable difference. So it will be frustrating to miss out.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 20, 2023, 02:0708/20/23
12/30/20
Trevor Wilson

As for myself, to be honest I don't want to join a clan where I have to hit 300k every CVC with personal rewards. Sometimes I can't be bothered and only do 150k ISH which is fine in a casual clan.

Plus with the way the matchmaking works- joining a stronger clan doesn't guarantee you will position.

But stoneskin and prot accessories are going to make a noticeable difference. So it will be frustrating to miss out.

Definitely a tough spot, and it's already common to see point reqs showing up in clan listings for open slots. 

These accessories are going to end up being quite important, so I definitely feel for you. 

Aug 22, 2023, 21:1808/22/23
12/19/19
Trevor Wilson

I'll waive any CvC requirements for hydra hitters. I don't like cvc anyway.  

i

Either we got a lucky matchup or these clans are gonna drop cheeseball runs on Normal at the end...

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 22, 2023, 22:1808/22/23
06/24/19
Trips

I'll waive any CvC requirements for hydra hitters. I don't like cvc anyway.  

i

Either we got a lucky matchup or these clans are gonna drop cheeseball runs on Normal at the end...

You got your 10B run primed and ready to drop?

Aug 23, 2023, 08:2908/23/23
11/16/20

i

This is much better.

Aug 23, 2023, 13:4108/23/23
01/15/21
evilized6666

i

This is much better.

We came third (the majority of the points from 4 or 5 players) but i got all unusable items unfortunately.

Next time perhaps, was a pleasant surprise to get placed in top 3

Why is there a 5 hour gap between clash ending and starting?

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 23, 2023, 13:5908/23/23
06/24/19
Trevor Wilson

We came third (the majority of the points from 4 or 5 players) but i got all unusable items unfortunately.

Next time perhaps, was a pleasant surprise to get placed in top 3

Why is there a 5 hour gap between clash ending and starting?

Clans have different reset times.  The gap allows for every clan to hit reset, and get matched up properly.

Aug 23, 2023, 15:3308/23/23
01/15/21
ShortOnSkillz

Clans have different reset times.  The gap allows for every clan to hit reset, and get matched up properly.

Ahh thanks, hopefully not too many people do their keys early by mistake

Aug 23, 2023, 18:5608/23/23
Aug 23, 2023, 19:02(edited)
02/09/21

Im sorry to say that my clan will probably not do hydra clash again. At least not with the feavor we did this time (somehow?). Thing is, i dindnt even pay much attention to it till i saw we where close to the top. So i tryed to use the (crappy) chat system to spure them on. 

Result? First place - 128 mil! First time hydra went down. Kinda proud of that, considering the clan is older then hydra... XD

Problem? None of us seemed to have read - or interpreted - the details correctly. Leading to a lot of dissapointment. Guess those noobs who cant make at least 35 mil on the lowest level are not worthy of rewards. Even if they fought with other ants for the top possition.

So yeah, i doubt they will try again. I mean, i myself are no longer intersted to try out to get 3 teams running and edging the most damage out i can. 7 Mil is ok for me to get a max chest... well i guess i can try the next level now. Still, contest fever is over and only leaves disapointment, no need to try hard to get over 20mil with 3 keys if one is enough for 7, right?

Thought was nice, but the realization failed in my oppinion.

(and yes, this is me whining about not getting some crappy t1 place1 reward. We freaking fought hard for that one! (at our level ^^)).

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 23, 2023, 23:5708/23/23
06/24/19
drake

Im sorry to say that my clan will probably not do hydra clash again. At least not with the feavor we did this time (somehow?). Thing is, i dindnt even pay much attention to it till i saw we where close to the top. So i tryed to use the (crappy) chat system to spure them on. 

Result? First place - 128 mil! First time hydra went down. Kinda proud of that, considering the clan is older then hydra... XD

Problem? None of us seemed to have read - or interpreted - the details correctly. Leading to a lot of dissapointment. Guess those noobs who cant make at least 35 mil on the lowest level are not worthy of rewards. Even if they fought with other ants for the top possition.

So yeah, i doubt they will try again. I mean, i myself are no longer intersted to try out to get 3 teams running and edging the most damage out i can. 7 Mil is ok for me to get a max chest... well i guess i can try the next level now. Still, contest fever is over and only leaves disapointment, no need to try hard to get over 20mil with 3 keys if one is enough for 7, right?

Thought was nice, but the realization failed in my oppinion.

(and yes, this is me whining about not getting some crappy t1 place1 reward. We freaking fought hard for that one! (at our level ^^)).

Congrats on the win!  Sorry about the lack of rewards.  I'll pass along your feedback.  I understand the point of a minimum damage to spur people to progress but also can see why it would leave a bad taste in your mouth if you work for the win and get no additional rewards for it.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 23, 2023, 23:5808/23/23
06/24/19
Trevor Wilson

Ahh thanks, hopefully not too many people do their keys early by mistake

Hopefully.  There is a nice big warning message that comes up telling you that Clash hasn't started yet at least.

Aug 25, 2023, 03:1208/25/23
03/05/19
evilized6666

i

This is much better.

@evilized6666 lol take a look how they drop, x3 same kinda like that stonsskins ring, which means system gonna drop these triples only matters if u lucky enough and win what u need... 

anyway thats good chest u gain... thx for share... 

Aug 25, 2023, 04:4408/25/23
09/14/20
evilized6666

i

This is much better.

At least you got some decent 6* items...mine were either 5* or something useful like amulet with attack or ring with main stat not fitting the %-substat...

Aug 25, 2023, 10:5808/25/23
11/16/20

Its good the clash chest is better, but the clash points required for each chest level really doesnt make sense imo.

I did just NM key so far and it netted me 327k clash points, leaving more than double that to earn between my brutal/hard keys.

Attached is a ss my key, you can see I did more than double the damage required for top NM chest, the points really doesn't make sense when compared to clash requirements.

As for the lowest tier chest that is very bad for new players and players just getting into hydra and does not help in getting players without strong teams to bother.

my 2 cents, clash chest points need to be adjusted.

i

Aug 25, 2023, 13:1108/25/23
01/15/21

^^^ acrizia really is a cheat mode for hydra, and yes i am just jealous that you have him :)

I cant say i like the way the clash has been set up, i am lucky in that i can just about do the damage for the top chest without abusing corpulent cadaver etc- but there are maybe three players in our entire clan who can do that, and while we arent a whale clan we are mostly older players.

So the reward requirements seem very high. Then of course you have to win the group to have a top chest. 

And of course if you have bad rng as i did (attack amulets, bad stats etc) then its a waste anyway.

So... while stoneskin/prot trinkets will be useful the barriers to getting them seem to be very high.

Aug 25, 2023, 13:2408/25/23
11/16/20

@Trevor Wilson

100% cheat code only reason I can out up big numbers, or probably even do NM.

In its entirety hydra is a giant miss imo. Hydra clash is just the icing on the cake. No one plays this game to manual a fight for an hour three times a week. 

Aug 25, 2023, 13:4008/25/23
12/19/19
evilized6666

@Trevor Wilson

100% cheat code only reason I can out up big numbers, or probably even do NM.

In its entirety hydra is a giant miss imo. Hydra clash is just the icing on the cake. No one plays this game to manual a fight for an hour three times a week. 

I'm a hydra lover, so disagree with the huge miss.  It's the only good pve content imo.  But the Clash should be every other week with either 

1. Double the rewards

Or

2. Extend the rewards to all 5, even if they are really crappy at bottom 

I can't be arsed to manual all keys for an hour each every week.  

And I realize I am in the minority, for liking hydra, so I would agree that the clash doesn't help the overall sentiment towards it.  The plarium is forcing me to spend extra hours argument holds water here imo  😀