All Categories

Ready for another 5* -> 6* upgrade. Seeking opinions.

Ready for another 5* -> 6* upgrade. Seeking opinions.

Search
Comments
Jun 30, 2023, 22:4606/30/23
12/19/19
Aislin69

I will be more clear.

During the many weeks between 2 Ancient Shard 2 x events, on my main I pulled every ancient when I got it. In the lattercase I got Uugo, and yesterday I got Cillian. On the experimental alt in which I was testing your assertion, I got Rotos and Tayrel.

My point: It did not make a difference to hoard the shards.

Correction: the difference is, by pulling as I get them I got the good ones sooner.

let me add, someone in Discord pulled 8 legos in 100 AS pulls... random is random... .5% changed to 1% is not really a change. Computer randoms are seeded by a clock. The actual moment you click the button has the biggest impact.

<< deleted >> 

Jun 30, 2023, 23:5406/30/23
07/08/19
Aislin69

Thanks harle...

I guess 4.0 at HH is a low rating then? I have thrown everything I have into him. But I thought it said he got nerfed years ago.

he did get nerfed. it took him from being a completely broken, massively overpowered champion who dominated the pvp meta to a slightly less broken, marginally less overpowered champion who continued to dominate the pvp meta.

his 4.0 rating is pretty accurate as well. generally, to earn a 5.0 from HH a champion has to excel in every area of the game and his performance outside arena can be a bit hit or miss. his usefulness in dungeons varies widely, his performance against DT bosses is similar (though he is quite good on the other floors), he's pretty useless in hydra, and none of that makes a blessed bit of difference. he could be 1 star across the board for pve content and he'd still top most players' wishlists for pvp value alone.