All Categories

Upcoming Fusion: Razelvarg (with Fusion Calendar)

Upcoming Fusion: Razelvarg (with Fusion Calendar)

Search
Comments
Apr 7, 2023, 23:3504/07/23
02/11/22
harleQuinn

He also doesn't lose his speed boost when he dies and is revived. So that's nifty.

Yes, it has been clarified in the Digest that his passive accumulates over each round as well. This may make him a great candidate for some speed running in certain dungeons.

Apr 7, 2023, 23:4804/07/23
12/19/19

Unfortunately, I think I will be going for the energizer bunny, kit is too unique.  Boom or bust, but more downside skipping than not.

Apr 8, 2023, 02:5204/08/23
06/05/22
Swiftblade

If you can do the fusion (and hey, i'm one who almost always skips them), go for it. Speed is still king in many areas of the game, so this bunny will help you somewhere.

Maybe some of you dont understand the true power of this passive. Just go and try add 100 speed to any champion build. Aside from boots and the already present substat on your pieces, to add 100, you need double or triple rolls of speed EVERYWHERE.

I'm gonna be a contrarian here and say "so what?". Speed alone doesn't win fights. If his DPS is high, now that's an argument. But we don't know the multipliers yet.

What else does speed give you? Running at above 3/2 ratio to the rest of your team means you have permanent uptime for the two buffs. That's nice. Things like regen gear trigger more often. Debuffs slide off faster. Those are all great. But these benefits only matter for a champ that's actually worth running.

I could see him as a soloer. Self-heal. Lots of AoEs. Lots of speed. But thinking about him as a support, his kits seems kind of weak? Leech, increase speed, increase acc. That's it.

I'm honestly unsure and would like to hear people's thinking in more detail.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 8, 2023, 16:3104/08/23
02/24/19
Urlibu FTP

I'm gonna be a contrarian here and say "so what?". Speed alone doesn't win fights. If his DPS is high, now that's an argument. But we don't know the multipliers yet.

What else does speed give you? Running at above 3/2 ratio to the rest of your team means you have permanent uptime for the two buffs. That's nice. Things like regen gear trigger more often. Debuffs slide off faster. Those are all great. But these benefits only matter for a champ that's actually worth running.

I could see him as a soloer. Self-heal. Lots of AoEs. Lots of speed. But thinking about him as a support, his kits seems kind of weak? Leech, increase speed, increase acc. That's it.

I'm honestly unsure and would like to hear people's thinking in more detail.

My thinking in more detail is that you're highly devaluing extra turns here. The the ability to keep Inc Speed on your team at all times is great. The value of sets like provoke on a champ that can lap Hydra with big speed and TM boost is very high.

Those Inc Speeds and Inc Acc buffs being on an AoE are better than a pure support. And both his leech/self healing A2 and his buffing A3 are AoEs, even better. Even if his multipliers are low, with a good combination of huge speed, TM boosts and AoEs, the sheer Warmaster procs will end up being a decent chunk of damage in content like Hydra.

Speed alone may not win fights. Enough Warmaster procs can though.

I see his kit as unique, his damage scales off Atk+Speed, so he'll even boost his own damage numbers with his passive. I don't think he's gonna be a Trunda nuker, but once again looking at very unique and likely useful kits through the lense of only damage multipliers is fairly limiting.

Allure and Serris are two champs I don't care about their multipliers. Cybele, Yoshi, Ukko, Nekmo to name some more, most of which do bunny type things. All pretty good champs.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 8, 2023, 16:3204/08/23
02/24/19
Trips

Unfortunately, I think I will be going for the energizer bunny, kit is too unique.  Boom or bust, but more downside skipping than not.

Fortunately, I'm sure you mean. 😂

It's not like you skip any fusion ever anyhow 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 8, 2023, 16:3404/08/23
Apr 8, 2023, 16:35(edited)
02/24/19
Swiftblade

Yes, it has been clarified in the Digest that his passive accumulates over each round as well. This may make him a great candidate for some speed running in certain dungeons.

Yeah, I mentioned that in the thread here. Glad they have clarified all the questions for everyone though. Hopefully more folks give the fusion a try now! :) 

Apr 9, 2023, 19:2004/09/23
12/29/19

nope ill pass im waiting for live pvp better to spend gems to climb up there and get the new nuker he will be crazy from hell and sorry folks this is a easy slip for end game no bunny lol

i

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 9, 2023, 20:1504/09/23
12/30/20

seems a bit early to settle on a rating for a champion who hasn't been playtested and without seeing multipliers (since the potential for huge damage upside in any content with lots of turns is there) and base stats. 

i'm on the "too unique, grab unique fusions whenever you can" train, just because if they're presenting immediate value as a champ with some combination of massive upside and potential down the road, just seems worth grabbing if you can. 

Apr 9, 2023, 20:3404/09/23
12/29/19
dthorne04

seems a bit early to settle on a rating for a champion who hasn't been playtested and without seeing multipliers (since the potential for huge damage upside in any content with lots of turns is there) and base stats. 

i'm on the "too unique, grab unique fusions whenever you can" train, just because if they're presenting immediate value as a champ with some combination of massive upside and potential down the road, just seems worth grabbing if you can. 

trust me hell hades is on the test server he already has the muiltplyers and im sure he grade it close to what will be it might go up a little but it wont for sure not be a s teir champ i only go for the best the rest will just be vault lol

Apr 10, 2023, 14:5004/10/23
06/05/22

I've actually started thinking about him as a possible FK hard solution. He brings a dozen hits against the shield by himself.

But anyways, CB hasn't been generous to me this week, so I'll probably sit this one out due to lack of resources.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 10, 2023, 19:1304/10/23
02/24/19

I said 4 days ago that he should be useful as:

Hard Fire Knight speed and accuracy booster, and multihitter. Hydra speed and accuracy booster and AoE provoker. 

I will be fusing him still in spite of extra early rating on HH's site. Kit is too unique, and possibly really good in the game's current hardest content: Hard FK.

Apr 11, 2023, 01:4804/11/23
Apr 11, 2023, 01:51(edited)
11/10/19

Will the fusion champ still be available in the fusion portal if we miss out on any prerequiste champs 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 11, 2023, 01:4804/11/23
02/24/19
Krishneel Prasad

Will the fusion champ still be available in the fusion portal if we miss out on any prerequiste champs 

No, you either do the fusion now, or you have to pull him from shards if you wish him later.

Apr 11, 2023, 03:2704/11/23
10/08/15

I have a problem with that event. The Upcoming summoning event says you get 20 points per blue shard but it is only giving 5. 

i

Apr 11, 2023, 03:3204/11/23
07/08/19
Daliele

I have a problem with that event. The Upcoming summoning event says you get 20 points per blue shard but it is only giving 5. 

i

you're limited to 20 points per day for this event. it appears you've already hit that cap.

Apr 11, 2023, 06:1104/11/23
11/19/22

I find it odd people are focused on his damage multipliers. Would they also evaluate Nekmo - or any other support champ - solely on that basis, too?

In the meantime I'll make an effort to start this fusion, but I would need to win a couple of tournaments to avoid Summon Rush. Frankly I'd just be happy with a couple of new epics to be honest. :)

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 11, 2023, 06:2704/11/23
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I said 4 days ago that he should be useful as:

Hard Fire Knight speed and accuracy booster, and multihitter. Hydra speed and accuracy booster and AoE provoker. 

I will be fusing him still in spite of extra early rating on HH's site. Kit is too unique, and possibly really good in the game's current hardest content: Hard FK.

There is where I'm at as well. I know I'll find a home in Hydra in a pseudo Nekmo/Cybele/provoker/take all the turns role, and the upside is certainly there. 

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 11, 2023, 06:3004/11/23
12/30/20
Fathertron

I find it odd people are focused on his damage multipliers. Would they also evaluate Nekmo - or any other support champ - solely on that basis, too?

In the meantime I'll make an effort to start this fusion, but I would need to win a couple of tournaments to avoid Summon Rush. Frankly I'd just be happy with a couple of new epics to be honest. :)

I agree with you. :)

I think people are looking for upside given the damage scales on speed too. It's going to be a classic fusion which means there will be some resources - including time - involved.