Feb Fusion Champ & Calendar

Feb Fusion Champ & Calendar

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2023, 21:4002/16/23
12/30/20
jdw-v7

Any chance that Plarium might give another opportunity to pick up a rare?  This is the first fusion I've seen where you had to get every single one available.  No second chances -- not even winning a tournament.

Unfortunately, no. Other than getting there via mysteries or ancients - if we're not getting them from doing all of the events and tournaments - no other way to obtain the rares. 

Feb 20, 2023, 12:4302/20/23
06/01/22

Saved up a little over 3 months worth of resources doing dailies. Shot my entire load and spent far more time than I should have trying to get the first 8 rares for the fusion. I've missed 3 at this point so I'm throwing in the towel on this and will never even attempt another event like that. It's WAY too much investment for a casual player in this game. I'm so put out with it, I may not play at all for a while. When a game becomes like work, I would just assume do actual work.

Feb 20, 2023, 19:1302/20/23
10/07/20
dthorne04

Unfortunately, no. Other than getting there via mysteries or ancients - if we're not getting them from doing all of the events and tournaments - no other way to obtain the rares. 

Any reason why this is the case??  Every other fusion / frag event had some room for error with extras.  Especially For the big increase in resources needed for this fusion.  Having to getting both rares on a summon event... my stock pile of shards didnt pull enough for both - so now i have no way to make that up.   If this is the new WAY, i may be looking for something else to play...

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 20, 2023, 20:3502/20/23
12/30/20
grimzal

Any reason why this is the case??  Every other fusion / frag event had some room for error with extras.  Especially For the big increase in resources needed for this fusion.  Having to getting both rares on a summon event... my stock pile of shards didnt pull enough for both - so now i have no way to make that up.   If this is the new WAY, i may be looking for something else to play...

I don't really have an answer for that, unfortunately.

Comparatively between Oella and Pythion, this is a more difficult fusion relative to the value of the champ for sure.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 23, 2023, 01:0402/23/23
02/24/19

So who here ended up doing the fusion? Anyone finish it? Did anyone start it and tag out somewhere?

Feb 23, 2023, 01:4102/23/23
06/25/20

I definitely had a mini freak out this morning when I counted 13 rares and only two events left. Quadruple counted everywhere (even has an "aha! It's probably in my mailbox" - followed shortly by an "aaawwwww"). Started justifying to myself pulling a few hundred blues to get the rare. Then remembered DD gives two of them, lol. So I'll finish tomorrow night likely.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 23, 2023, 02:0402/23/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I definitely had a mini freak out this morning when I counted 13 rares and only two events left. Quadruple counted everywhere (even has an "aha! It's probably in my mailbox" - followed shortly by an "aaawwwww"). Started justifying to myself pulling a few hundred blues to get the rare. Then remembered DD gives two of them, lol. So I'll finish tomorrow night likely.

Glad you didn't need to pull those lol