Feb Fusion Champ & Calendar

Feb Fusion Champ & Calendar

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 9, 2023, 06:5002/09/23
12/30/20
Angwil

I have no sylvan leggos, but have all the epics except the void (dups of most of them actually).  How do you think she would do in fw with the epics, potentially?  That's really the only place I'm considering her.

in theory with duedan she'd provide enough sustain along with his shield + taunt to make life easy.

i'm not sure if that's enough of a reason for you to do it since I presume you can just overgear your way through FW.

Feb 9, 2023, 09:2402/09/23
09/21/20

Good to see they're true to form - events etc appearing before the schedule is made available.

Wouldn't want to go allowing people to actually plan in advance 😀

Feb 9, 2023, 10:0502/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 10:14(edited)
11/19/22

Er...the Champion Training tournament has a banner suggesting it's part of the Feb fusion event - but the only fusion piece reward is if you win the tournament group?? No fusion piece for taking part and achieving points???

EDIT: Hang on, a couple of posts on Reddit point out that this is for a full copy of Ultan? Confused as to where the Oella fusion pieces are??

EDIT 2: Ok, so this is a bomus event, then. Which threw me, because I expected a Champion Training event for an Oella fragment piece.

Feb 9, 2023, 10:1402/09/23
07/08/19
Fathertron

Er...the Champion Training tournament has a banner suggesting it's part of the Feb fusion event - but the only fusion piece reward is if you win the tournament group?? No fusion piece for taking part and achieving points???

EDIT: Hang on, a couple of posts on Reddit point out that this is for a full copy of Ultan? Confused as to where the Oella fusion pieces are??

EDIT 2: Ok, so this is a bomus event, then. Which threw me, because I expected a Champion Training event for an Oella fragment piece.

despite happening at the same time, it's not a part of the fusion event.

Feb 9, 2023, 10:2602/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 10:27(edited)
06/05/22

It's weird that Ultan is not in the game yet (checked the index), despite being listed as a reward in champ training!

This seems easy for a traditional fusion, with each divers events lining up very nicely with 2 others. I'm worried about the 2nd rare being insanely high in summon rush though (unlike last time, we can't plan around this!).

The 2nd rare in dungeon divers II might also be placed brutally high, specially for early game accounts. I was unable to complete dungeon divers on my ftp last time around, so better save a big chunk of gems for the final push.

Feb 9, 2023, 11:5202/09/23
11/19/22

What a tease - am currently top by a long way in my group's Champion Training tournament for Ultan. However, it's only been open a couple of hours, and I know as a the rest of the world wakes up I'll soon lose my top slot. Never won a Champion Training event before and very much doubt I will this time - but I can't help but hope! :D

Feb 9, 2023, 12:4502/09/23
06/05/22

@Fathertron ancients are worth 20 points, pretty bad compared to sacreds. I would really be careful with this fusion in your place, since summon rush comes so late in the process, and might have brutal requirements.

Feb 9, 2023, 13:0302/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 13:16(edited)
11/19/22
Urlibu FTP

@Fathertron ancients are worth 20 points, pretty bad compared to sacreds. I would really be careful with this fusion in your place, since summon rush comes so late in the process, and might have brutal requirements.

Yeah, you're right, the summon rush will probably be nasty. I'm just playing this fusion casually, getting rewards for playing the game, and see where I end up. While it would be nice to get the legendary, just because my account has so few, I'd be perfectly happy for a stress-free fusion that ends with my getting a pair of epics and rares - one each to play with, and a secondary for faction guardian. At this stage, I think I'm best saving the shards I have for 2x events to help improve overall progression, rather than throwing them after a legendary champ I can't really see myself using for a very long time.

Feb 9, 2023, 13:3302/09/23
05/21/22

例えこのレゴが手に入ったとしても、本の予約と優秀な遺物、アクセが無ければ、何の役にも立たないと思う。悲しいことです。

また、多くのシルバーとエネルギーの蓄えがないために、能力が発揮できない英雄がたくさんいます。そのためにファンクションウォーで停滞しています。残念なことです。

Feb 9, 2023, 14:4102/09/23
10/15/20
masatakebb

例えこのレゴが手に入ったとしても、本の予約と優秀な遺物、アクセが無ければ、何の役にも立たないと思う。悲しいことです。

また、多くのシルバーとエネルギーの蓄えがないために、能力が発揮できない英雄がたくさんいます。そのためにファンクションウォーで停滞しています。残念なことです。

Even if I could get this Lego, I don't think it would be of any use without a book reservation, excellent relics, and accessories. It's sad.

Also, there are a lot of heroes who can't reach their full potential because they don't have a lot of silver and energy reserves. That's why I'm stuck in a function war. It is unfortunate.

I don't speak Japanese, so I used the Google translator to understand what you said. 

I have actually the same problem. I didn't summon Pythion, Dark Kael and Guurda from the portal yet, I have no artifacts to gear all these champs. I'm at a point where the numbers of usable artfifacts, that are not totally bad, is so much lower than the number of good champs I have.

私は日本語を話せないので、あなたの言ったことを理解するために Google 翻訳を使いました。
私は実際に同じ問題を抱えています。 Pythion、Dark Kael、Guurda はまだポータルから召喚していません。これらすべてのチャンピオンを装備するためのアーティファクトがありません。私は、完全に悪くはない使用可能なアーティファクトの数が、私が持っている優れたチャンピオンの数よりもはるかに少ない時点にいます. 

Feb 9, 2023, 17:1802/09/23
09/14/20
Fathertron

What a tease - am currently top by a long way in my group's Champion Training tournament for Ultan. However, it's only been open a couple of hours, and I know as a the rest of the world wakes up I'll soon lose my top slot. Never won a Champion Training event before and very much doubt I will this time - but I can't help but hope! :D

Abandon all hope!

This is a tease for the newer players to spend a lot of ressources to get this legendary. Normally, it is a whale price. Hell, even i could pull a quick 10-20k one hour before the tournament stops...imagine what a whale could throw...and imagine how many ressources you have depleted without any gains if you end up in second place. You will need the ressources for the fusion if you want to take part in it.

Feb 9, 2023, 19:0902/09/23
06/20/19

A first ever, as far as I can recall, there has never been a fusion/frag with NO training tournament, but 2 training events.  This means that ascending the rares/epics will not count, nor will using skill books on other champs (so my 300 rare books remains useless).  At least the second event is last so training the champs level and rank at least will help Get the last rare. 

its also been a long long time that you could not pass on a single rare champ.  You cant skip a single event.

on the plus side, the first diver's overlaps 2 dungeon tourneys.  I have several thousand energy from cvc about to expire today so I'll at least do golum.

I think she'd be a good champ for someone that has few champs, but as someone pointed out above, the space she fills is rather crowded.

Feb 9, 2023, 20:2202/09/23
12/19/19
Angwil

A first ever, as far as I can recall, there has never been a fusion/frag with NO training tournament, but 2 training events.  This means that ascending the rares/epics will not count, nor will using skill books on other champs (so my 300 rare books remains useless).  At least the second event is last so training the champs level and rank at least will help Get the last rare. 

its also been a long long time that you could not pass on a single rare champ.  You cant skip a single event.

on the plus side, the first diver's overlaps 2 dungeon tourneys.  I have several thousand energy from cvc about to expire today so I'll at least do golum.

I think she'd be a good champ for someone that has few champs, but as someone pointed out above, the space she fills is rather crowded.

Interesting on the training, did not notice that.... Adds another degree of difficulty to what appeared to be resource intensive already.  

Feb 9, 2023, 21:3802/09/23
06/20/19
Trips

Interesting on the training, did not notice that.... Adds another degree of difficulty to what appeared to be resource intensive already.  

I thought about this but did not point it out because this is not a frag event.  But if thi were a frag event, it would also mean 5 less available frags for placing.  I hope this is not a prelude.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 10, 2023, 02:2502/10/23
02/24/19
Angwil

Crowded for sure. I've already built Aniri and Sandlashed and Demytha to keep buffs goind and heal in a variety of contexts. I am unsure they aren't all just better anyhow.

Feb 10, 2023, 02:3402/10/23
Feb 10, 2023, 02:37(edited)
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Crowded for sure. I've already built Aniri and Sandlashed and Demytha to keep buffs goind and heal in a variety of contexts. I am unsure they aren't all just better anyhow.

She seems very good for her space.  But you obviously don't need her.  Neither do I.  I'm a collector of mamy things.  I may end up with her (and her partner).  Haven't decided.

edit: everything rationally is telling me not to do this.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 10, 2023, 02:4202/10/23
02/24/19
Angwil

She seems very good for her space.  But you obviously don't need her.  Neither do I.  I'm a collector of mamy things.  I may end up with her (and her partner).  Haven't decided.

edit: everything rationally is telling me not to do this.

Hahaha.

If you wanna go for it, go for it! Games should be fun, not a constant stress over saving resources and such. Can't take the 20,000 gems with you when you move on to kayaking or hiking or chess or whatever is next. Might as well get the shiny new champ. lol

Feb 10, 2023, 02:5102/10/23
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Hahaha.

If you wanna go for it, go for it! Games should be fun, not a constant stress over saving resources and such. Can't take the 20,000 gems with you when you move on to kayaking or hiking or chess or whatever is next. Might as well get the shiny new champ. lol

I freaking LOVE that response!!!

Feb 10, 2023, 08:1302/10/23
11/19/22
Angwil

We don't earn points booking champions in Champion Training events?