All Categories

Sand Devils Necropolis Thread

Sand Devils Necropolis Thread

Search
Comments
Dec 10, 2022, 11:2512/10/22
07/15/20

I'm developing a strategie... Not 100% effective because speeds mess everything up yet

But

I use Kymar. Sleep on A2. 

Next goes Cardiel with a.atk-  everyone crit rating A2 

Skytouch places first revive.

Cornelia does A1 

Insert nuker here

Turn2: 

Kymar A1 

Cardiel revive and heal

Cornelia sleep 

Skytouch does puff

Nuker goes boom  

Turn 3:

Kumar refresh skills, everyone repeat turn 1 

And loop....

Dec 10, 2022, 12:1412/10/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Yep, Gauis is popping up on the suggestion list and I've seen some teams with him.

I am also very very optimistic that there will be some ways to unkillable him too.

I've been using both of them with duchess and kymarMot sure those are my best options, but till I figure it out o like having two sleep champs

Dec 10, 2022, 14:2212/10/22
04/19/22

I've noticed you are trying to force people to interact with this dungeon with advanced quests even though to effectively use it you must have many pieces of absolutely top quality gear.

Until this is no longer the case I am going to join as many discord servers, and switch ingame clans as often as feasible, make friends, be cool, and turn every single person I can agaisnt this dungeon and against you.  I am going to organize people to do the same.  I am going to systematically create an ever growing problem for you because you know how bad a deal this content is for 99.999% of the playerbase vis-a-vis opportunity cost.

I am not against you creating content for the biggest spenders only, I am not against the existence of this dungeon, but I won't stand here and be forced to act against my own best interest and watch everyone else be made to do the same.  I won't be frog boiled with the free resources and I won't let anyone else suffer the that fate where I can help it, either.

Dec 10, 2022, 15:2312/10/22
10/17/22

Just fix the big so I can play it.

Dec 10, 2022, 18:0512/10/22
06/20/19
August Vonpertersborg

I've noticed you are trying to force people to interact with this dungeon with advanced quests even though to effectively use it you must have many pieces of absolutely top quality gear.

Until this is no longer the case I am going to join as many discord servers, and switch ingame clans as often as feasible, make friends, be cool, and turn every single person I can agaisnt this dungeon and against you.  I am going to organize people to do the same.  I am going to systematically create an ever growing problem for you because you know how bad a deal this content is for 99.999% of the playerbase vis-a-vis opportunity cost.

I am not against you creating content for the biggest spenders only, I am not against the existence of this dungeon, but I won't stand here and be forced to act against my own best interest and watch everyone else be made to do the same.  I won't be frog boiled with the free resources and I won't let anyone else suffer the that fate where I can help it, either.

"Power to the people!"

"Viva la revolucion!"

Dec 10, 2022, 18:4512/10/22
12/19/19
August Vonpertersborg

i

Dec 10, 2022, 19:3212/10/22
10/11/20
Trips

i

C'mon, man! Level 60 Kael?! You absolute whale, you! 

Dec 10, 2022, 19:5512/10/22
11/16/20

Am I missing some kind of interaction with the boss where turn meter reduction skills pretty much set your champion to 1hp, is this intended? I read through his skills and don't see anything about it.

Dec 10, 2022, 20:5212/10/22
09/15/21

Honestly speaking I like the fact that it is challenging but I've had it were before the hit counter on on sleep debuff would not be zero and he would wake up just as fast as he put to sleep I don't know if that's intentional or not but I do believe if that was made it word he wasn't able to act until the counter hit zero it would be more balanced otherwise trying to put a sleep debuff would well be useless.

Dec 10, 2022, 21:5112/10/22
10/15/20
evilized6666

Am I missing some kind of interaction with the boss where turn meter reduction skills pretty much set your champion to 1hp, is this intended? I read through his skills and don't see anything about it.

It's mentioned in his passive. When a champ reduces his tm, the champ loses that much max hp.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 11, 2022, 02:3812/11/22
Dec 11, 2022, 02:44(edited)
02/24/19
Angwil

"Power to the people!"

"Viva la revolucion!"

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not farm oil again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
The Sand Devil cannot die
Until revolution comes!

i

Although you have to respect the sheer amount of work it would take to switch clans constantly to foment rebellion and revolution. The number of lost clan boss chests nobly sacrificed. 

The only problem I can see is that trying to be cool is never cool. 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 11, 2022, 02:4512/11/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not farm oil again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
The Sand Devil cannot die
Until revolution comes!

i

Although you have to respect the sheer amount of work it would take to switch clans constantly to foment rebellion and revolution. The number of lost clan boss chests nobly sacrificed. 

The only problem I can see is that trying to be cool is never cool. 

sometimes I question the direction my life is going when I see a Les Miserables reference from my fellow mod, in reply to someone whose name sounds like a third rate Bond villain, in which they are threatening to bring down the new Dungeon and its advanced quest by clan hopping (??) repeatedly to turn everyone against it

😂 😂 😂 😂 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 11, 2022, 02:5412/11/22
Dec 11, 2022, 03:00(edited)
02/24/19
dthorne04

sometimes I question the direction my life is going when I see a Les Miserables reference from my fellow mod, in reply to someone whose name sounds like a third rate Bond villain, in which they are threatening to bring down the new Dungeon and its advanced quest by clan hopping (??) repeatedly to turn everyone against it

😂 😂 😂 😂 

One day more!
Another post, more lost serenity.
This never-ending road to Insanity;
The men who seem to know your crime
Will surely post a second time.
One day more! 

One more day before the storm!
At the Necropolis of freedom!
When the hate begins to swarm
Will you post your rage with me?

Tomorrow we'll discover