All Categories

Dark Fae - Normal

Dark Fae - Normal

Search
Comments
Dec 29, 2022, 15:4712/29/22
03/29/20

@skadi Regarding the free removal, i have made a threat on exact that issue 👍

Regarding the gloves, i am a bit confused, both HH and Yuamilove recoment the Crit Rate as main stat, that is why i chose both.. (but will take a look again if i got any other with those you recommend)

my choice from assecories is not that great, but will take a peak later.

Txh for advice so far 😀

Dec 29, 2022, 16:0412/29/22
03/29/20

I got these instead.

Ring : Epic 6*  (lvl 8)  Def 125  -  sub. Def (1) - Atk% - HP

Amulet : Epic 5* (lvl 0)  HP 450  -  sub. Crit D - Resist - Atk

Gloves Resilience (lvl 12) Leggo 6*  HP 39%  -  Sub. Speed - Crit R (1) 11% - Accu (2) - Crit D  

Dec 29, 2022, 17:1212/29/22
10/15/20
veffe69

@skadi Regarding the free removal, i have made a threat on exact that issue 👍

Regarding the gloves, i am a bit confused, both HH and Yuamilove recoment the Crit Rate as main stat, that is why i chose both.. (but will take a look again if i got any other with those you recommend)

my choice from assecories is not that great, but will take a peak later.

Txh for advice so far 😀

You don't have the gear to benefit from crit rate gloves. To get a strong effect from this, you would need high crit damage as well. 100% crit chance with base crit damage doesn't bring you anywhere. And from the pieces you have shown us, it's very unlikely that you can gear her with a high ammount of def, hp, acc, speed and, after doing so 100% crit rate and crit dam on top of these. Better to concentrate on the other stats (def%, hp%, acc, speed) and ignore her crit for now.

Scyl has nothing in her skills that would need a critical hit (unlike, for example, champs as Armiger or Peydma, their A1 does an extra effect when the attack is critical). Only Scyl's damage will increase if you use crit artifacts on her. That's not bad, more damage is more damage. But you have to pay a price in lower survivability for that extra damage from crit. The gloves can have either hp% or crit as main stat. 

You have to use the gear that you have, but not only on Scyl, but on all of your champs. In the end other heroes will have much better use from the crit rate gloves and the artifacts with high crit substats. Save the artifacts with damage stats for champs that work as damage dealers. Scyl is a reviver with some control (stun from the A2), a Scyl with lower damage can do this job as good as a high damage Scyl.

Dec 29, 2022, 17:2312/29/22
03/29/20
Skadi

You don't have the gear to benefit from crit rate gloves. To get a strong effect from this, you would need high crit damage as well. 100% crit chance with base crit damage doesn't bring you anywhere. And from the pieces you have shown us, it's very unlikely that you can gear her with a high ammount of def, hp, acc, speed and, after doing so 100% crit rate and crit dam on top of these. Better to concentrate on the other stats (def%, hp%, acc, speed) and ignore her crit for now.

Scyl has nothing in her skills that would need a critical hit (unlike, for example, champs as Armiger or Peydma, their A1 does an extra effect when the attack is critical). Only Scyl's damage will increase if you use crit artifacts on her. That's not bad, more damage is more damage. But you have to pay a price in lower survivability for that extra damage from crit. The gloves can have either hp% or crit as main stat. 

You have to use the gear that you have, but not only on Scyl, but on all of your champs. In the end other heroes will have much better use from the crit rate gloves and the artifacts with high crit substats. Save the artifacts with damage stats for champs that work as damage dealers. Scyl is a reviver with some control (stun from the A2), a Scyl with lower damage can do this job as good as a high damage Scyl.

So the gloves with HP% is also bad.. 

Dec 29, 2022, 17:2912/29/22
10/15/20
veffe69

So the gloves with HP% is also bad.. 

No! Gloves with hp% as main stat and speed and accuracy as sub are extraordinary good for Scyl. The crit stats on these gloves don't do any harm. I wouldn't concentrate on crit on her equip, but if it's a bonus on an allready great artifact, just take it.

Dec 29, 2022, 17:4812/29/22
Dec 29, 2022, 17:48(edited)
03/29/20
Skadi

No! Gloves with hp% as main stat and speed and accuracy as sub are extraordinary good for Scyl. The crit stats on these gloves don't do any harm. I wouldn't concentrate on crit on her equip, but if it's a bonus on an allready great artifact, just take it.

Ok 😀

I got these also

Life Rare 6* (lvl 12)  Def 39%  -  Sub. HP (2) 19%  -  HP  -  Accu