All Categories

Dark Fae - Normal

Dark Fae - Normal

Search
Dec 2, 2022, 09:4112/02/22
11/04/22

Dark Fae - Normal

@harleQuinn here is the topic you asked for yesterday. (and all others can join to of course 😀)

The last time i beat her, but did not take note of wich champs i used ( i am a Moron), so here is a list of champs i have and when you have given answer of wich who is best, we can take their gear setup (some of them are not fully geared, and some is geared with stuff from videos by ASH, HellHades, Skratch etc etc)

6*

Visix, Scyl, Ninja, Rector Drath, Peydma, Shaman, Foli, Versulf, Yannica, Karam, Gorgorab, Drexthar, Archmage Hellmutt, Coldheart, Armiger, Fang Cleriq, Septimus, Genzin, Sachi, Skullcrown, Dunestrider

6* (not leveled up)

Deacon Armstrong (58), Venomage (54)

5*

Miscreated Monster, Skullcrown, Tyranth, AoX, Uugo, Ultimate Deathknight, Elder Skag, Dark Athel, Kreela, Giscard, Deliana, Vergis, Vrask, Dark Elhain, Narma the Returned, Broadmaw, Prundar, Fenshi, Grunch Killjoy, Thenasil, Occult Brawler, Reliquary Tender, Kael, Spirithost, Urticata, Anax, Misericord, Guurda Bogbrew, Cleopetrix, War Mother, Tatura Rimehide, Galek, Lifetaker, Amaratine Skeleton, Fanatic, Fenshi, Tuhak the Wanderer, Aleksandr the Sharpshooter, Skull Lord Var-Gall, King Garoq, Nobel

(some of them meant to be sacrifised)

I don`t have a lot of ressources to change gear, so hope the ones i got is good enough.

Best regards

Lars

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 10:2312/02/22
10/15/20

Deacon (lead), Ninja, Armiger, Coldheart, Visix.

Do the fight manually or disable all cooldown skills for wave 2, so your team arrives with all skills aviable at the boss.

Deacon tm-boost and decrease def. Visix provoke. Ninja A3. All copies should be dead now, and even if not, they are provoked or frozen.

Armiger, Coldheart and Visix can keep the turnmeter of the Fae down, so she never gets a turn. Easy victory.

Dec 2, 2022, 10:3012/02/22
11/04/22
Skadi

Deacon (lead), Ninja, Armiger, Coldheart, Visix.

Do the fight manually or disable all cooldown skills for wave 2, so your team arrives with all skills aviable at the boss.

Deacon tm-boost and decrease def. Visix provoke. Ninja A3. All copies should be dead now, and even if not, they are provoked or frozen.

Armiger, Coldheart and Visix can keep the turnmeter of the Fae down, so she never gets a turn. Easy victory.

I am not good at manuel, but will give it a try..

How do you disable the cooldown ? (wauw i still got plenty to learn 😀)

Dec 2, 2022, 10:3912/02/22
10/15/20

You can't disable the cooldown (Prince Kymar can), but in the AI-Settings you can disable the usage of cooldown skills.

i

i

Dec 2, 2022, 10:4212/02/22
11/04/22

thx 💪

i will give it a shot and reply how it goes (good or bad )

Can i run on auto untill stage 2 before Fae ot is all on manuel

Dec 2, 2022, 11:3312/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 11:33(edited)
01/15/21

Skadi covered it pretty well

1) Make sure champs have skills available for wave 3

2) Make sure you are capable of nuking your own team (swift parry can be a pain)

3) Turn meter control once you have your clones dead.

I run an auto team for farming lethal gear. It basically follows those principles and on the auto settings i disable their skills for wave 2 forcing them to use a1 skills.

Dec 2, 2022, 11:3612/02/22
11/04/22
Trevor Wilson

Skadi covered it pretty well

1) Make sure champs have skills available for wave 3

2) Make sure you are capable of nuking your own team (swift parry can be a pain)

3) Turn meter control once you have your clones dead.

I run an auto team for farming lethal gear. It basically follows those principles and on the auto settings i disable their skills for wave 2 forcing them to use a1 skills.

thx for advice 😎

Dec 2, 2022, 12:3612/02/22
11/04/22

No matter if i run auto or manuel, i can seem to win 

So i guess i proberly need to upgrade gear or wait for better skills.

Dec 2, 2022, 13:2812/02/22
01/15/21

Where is it going wrong?

Are you able to kill your own clones?

Dec 2, 2022, 14:3012/02/22
11/04/22
Trevor Wilson

Where is it going wrong?

Are you able to kill your own clones?

I killed one or two (can remember who) and then suddently they went ally attack on me and one was "frozen"

I think it was Deacon i killed, and then went for Armiger and Coldheart, should perhaps has went for Ninja or Visix.

And tried to only use first skill through stage 1 and 2 so all skills were availible.

But if Deacon is leader, then why does it start with Ninja on first turm on stage 3 ??

Dec 2, 2022, 15:1012/02/22
01/15/21

You probably have a mastery on ninja that increases his speed across rounds when he kills an enemy

That will screw your timing up, you need to kill your clones early or you will have a mess.

Dec 2, 2022, 15:2412/02/22
02/11/21
Trevor Wilson

You probably have a mastery on ninja that increases his speed across rounds when he kills an enemy

That will screw your timing up, you need to kill your clones early or you will have a mess.

I am trying to figure out why my clones are going before me. If I remember correctly, my champs take the first turn, aren't they? 

Dec 2, 2022, 16:2012/02/22
10/15/20
Lars H

I killed one or two (can remember who) and then suddently they went ally attack on me and one was "frozen"

I think it was Deacon i killed, and then went for Armiger and Coldheart, should perhaps has went for Ninja or Visix.

And tried to only use first skill through stage 1 and 2 so all skills were availible.

But if Deacon is leader, then why does it start with Ninja on first turm on stage 3 ??

It allways starts with the fastest champ, not automatically with the leader.

But starting with Ninja shouldn't be a bad thing, you can freeze all enemies with his A3. So either you don't have enough accuracy to land the debuff or you made the mistake of using another skill first (I allready wrote in a previous post that you should use his A3).

Deacon should still go first, to land his decrease def on all enemies before Ninja attacks. Change some gear in your team and make Deacon faster. When your Ninja is faster than Deacon, at least one of them is geared totally wrong.

Dec 2, 2022, 17:4412/02/22
01/15/21

Sorry i had assumed deacon was faster but ninja 'overtaking' him by round 3 hence i mentioned masteries

Yes make the turn manipulator the quickest.

@baltazar that is odd, i assume you are leading with a turn manipulator of some sort? yes you go first.

Dec 2, 2022, 18:3812/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 19:52(edited)
10/15/20
Trevor Wilson

Sorry i had assumed deacon was faster but ninja 'overtaking' him by round 3 hence i mentioned masteries

Yes make the turn manipulator the quickest.

@baltazar that is odd, i assume you are leading with a turn manipulator of some sort? yes you go first.

It's not clear from his post if Ninja is allready faster from the beginning or if he is overtaking from Whirlwind of Death mastery. That doesn't matter. In both cases Deacon is much to slow.

The mastery is capped at 18 speed. I can't imagine any team composition where Deacon at max 17 speed faster than Ninja is good.

@ Lars: when you post pictures of the actual gear and stats of your champs, we could help to find stuff that is better for them. Something seems to be wrong with the equip of your champs. The champs you use are definetly able to beat Dark Fae on normal.

i

Proof that the suggested team works.

And my champs in this team are not properly speed tuned. I just built this team for showcase, I use other champs at that stage normally.

Even with enemy Deacon going after my Deacon nothing went wrong. Because my champs still followed afterwards and Ninja could freeze everybody from their team. They can't get faster than you are.

Dec 3, 2022, 12:3312/03/22
11/04/22

Thx all.

I am not an eagle with this picture thing, but will try on my ipad (were the game is played) later or i will write the total stats on the champs in writing.

As i wrote at the start i do not have crazy amount of cash to use, so i hope it can be fixed with what i have, otherwise i will wait.

My Ninja is fully lvl on the gear set (unless glyphs) with these set 

Weapon : Stoneskin : Attack 265 (Accuracy 16, Speed (2) 20, HP 555, Resisttance 15)

Helmet : Perception : HP 3480 (Defense (2) 67, Crit D  4%, Resistance (2) 34, Speed 7 

Shield : Perception : Defense 265 ( Accuracy (1) 28, HP (1) 15%, Resistance 17, Crit R (2) 15%

Gloves : Stoneskin : Crit R 50% (Accuracy 17, Crit D (2) 16%, Speed (1) 12, HP 554

Chestplate : Speed : Accuracy 96 (Speed 8, Crit D (2) 16%, Defense 29, Defense 10%

Boots : Speed : HP 50% (Crit D (1) 9%, Crit R (1) 11%, Defense 35, Accuracy 15

Ring :Reaction Ring : Defense 225 (Attack (1) 61, HP (1) 827, Defense (1) 13%, Attack 8%

Amulet : Shadowkin : Attack 190 (Defense 34 (1) (MAX), Crit D (1) 8%, HP (1) 861 (MAX), Resistance 12

Banner : Shadowkin : HP 5220 (Defense (1) 51, Defense (1) 14%, Attack 8%, Speed 8

Overall speed 175

My Deacon (lvl 58, 3 star ascension)

Weapon : Perception lvl 12 

Helmet : Perception lvl 12

Shield : Speed lvl 12

Gloves : speed lvl 12

Chest : Accuracy lvl 12

Boots : Accuracy lvl 12

Ring : Sacred order lvl 12

Overall Speed 157

So guess i should start lvl up gear and see if speed gets higher 

Dec 3, 2022, 16:2312/03/22
10/15/20

Your deacon should have much more speed than he has right now. He is not easy to gear up, as you want speed and accuracy at the same time. But 157 speed is to low. You want something like a 100 more.

• boots with speed as main stat. Lvl 16 boots 6* give 45 speed, lvl 16 at 5* give 40 speed
  • Lore of Steel mastery
  • speed substat on every (!) single artifact (exept boots, as they have speed mainstat)

i

You probably don't have the artifacts that I have and need hundreds of Dragon runs to get them. While the wahles will laugh about my artifacts, where some have only a single roll on speed. I need thousands of Dragon runs to get the artifacts the whales have.

I just want to give a hint to you wich artifacts you want to keep and how a good (not perfect, just good) equip for Deacon looks like. Gear is as important in this game as champs.

GEN in this picture is accuracy. I don't have that much acc on substats or set bonus, but the banner (not shown here) has acc as main stat and some extra speed. A 6* banner lvl 16 gives 96 acc. You should ascend your deacon to max, just to get the possibility of using amulet (can have acc substat) and banner. The acc from these items will make it easier to go for speed on your other artifacts.

A proper geared Deacon is so good. I use that champ nearly everywhere. I have a Lyssandra as well, but I find myself using Deacon more often than the legendary, as he brings speed and decrease def at the same time, while Lyssandra is only a speed champ. Give your Deacon at least (!) so much speed, that he is the fastest champ in your team and can start the fight with his turnmeter move. You will love this champ.

Dec 3, 2022, 18:3612/03/22
01/15/21

Fae isnt too bad once you have the team speeds relative too each other correct

Get deacon fastest, as your first step and take it from there, if you still have problems post back here

Dec 4, 2022, 11:5812/04/22
03/29/20

Thx guys.

Nearly got her yesterday on auto, had all down but Visix, and then she suddently tevived all 🤔

But i am closer than before (got Deacon up to speed 179)

(have looked at a stun set, but that will take time to change, sp guess i take it step by step atm)

Dec 4, 2022, 12:3312/04/22
03/29/20

So just changed a few things, upgraded two artifacts and filled the glyphs i got, and YEEESSSS i did it 😀

Thanks a lot for your patience and advices, it helped a lot.

And now i have taken note on how i did 😂

Dec 4, 2022, 14:3212/04/22
01/15/21
veffe69

So just changed a few things, upgraded two artifacts and filled the glyphs i got, and YEEESSSS i did it 😀

Thanks a lot for your patience and advices, it helped a lot.

And now i have taken note on how i did 😂

Gratz :)