All Categories

Events for Fusion

Events for Fusion

Search
Comments
Jul 8, 2019, 08:4907/08/19
05/12/19

RageRaid said:

I think this deserves a decent reply from the community managers. 

As I said I pay in this game and I don't see this challenge at all being plausible. And the event is not for an legendary it's for an epic.

We still have to acquire the other epics for this legendary which I imagine is going to be another impossible task.

I think the daily login etc and other changes have been good this patch. 

Though this event has not been aimed at your entire player base but at an select few that will pay alot of money to complete this. 

Not everyone should be able to complete this event. U can't expect that new player should be able to do that and that is normal.

All other epics  except Towering Titan can be fused. Now i miss only centurion to fuse 3rd epic but there should be event to get centurion. The only hardest par is 20k point event. Not sure i can do that, but i will try. Currently at 6k points.
Jul 8, 2019, 09:1407/08/19
02/14/19

guys you wrote realy long posts...

this game is total RNG, and if you don't have luck, your doom...

ppl whe can finish this event easuly "don't need it realy. cuz they already have her who can finis 12.3 on brutal easly... etc...

basad goal for devs, is increase incomes, easis way is made dificould event - and push playes to buy thinks what make event possible.

@player J.

Thx, for your guilde in Arena section.

yes Cirilla is cute :) 

Jul 8, 2019, 11:2007/08/19
04/26/19

Basically you either don't play for 2 months and expect an event like this then for 10 days you burn out your phone/tablet/PC(at one point there were 4 events running hand in hand and if you wanted to finish artifact one you could not level heroes etc.)or you dish out money.Also if i would have upgraded the mine i would be still paying for it so no,all the mental gymnastics trying to chase your own tail it's getting nowhere.

Maybe 1% of people will be able to finish this champion leveling event so that they can fuse that Legendary,and of those 90% don't need him.So that's one amazing and fun event.Also even if you would get only the epics,they suck worst than a lot of rares.

Jul 8, 2019, 16:0607/08/19
05/24/19

I will add my few pence worth regarding this fusion event.

since the start of this fusion event I have been playing for about 2 hours a day which is about twice as much as I usually do.

At the start I had over 3000 energy, 3000 gems 15000000 silver, 300/13/5/2 shards and about 50 of each brews.

I have done the tasks and I have levelled to 4-40 9 of the heroes needed for the fusion and fused one of the epic heroes this in about 5 days since the even started and in this time have earned about 3500 points of the 20000 needed for the last epic hero in the fusion.

Personally I have given up trying and am a bit disappointed that you think this is possible to complete without putting in at least 6 hours a day of play time even if you have the resources to complete it as this is unhealthy for anyone playing your game and you really should not be enabling them to do so.

Jul 8, 2019, 17:0907/08/19
06/15/19

Cirilla said:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is true that the event is not an easy one, but it shouldn't be, either. Yes, it was best to be prepared for it and we also mentioned this when warning about the big break between the events a couple of weeks ago. The event lasts for 10 days, which should be enough to level and rank up a lot of champions. Also, we have added Chickens, which will help you to grow your food for heroes faster. 

The Legendary Hero in the new Fusion is a pretty strong character and it shouldn't be easily crafted. Even if it happens so that you don't manage to get it in the end, you still have the great opportunity to farm and craft excellent heroes for strengthening your teams in the process.

This is a joke. Id like to see a Plarium dev complete this event. They would literally be locked in a room with a Visa, a cell, and a bucket to go #1 and #2 in.
Jul 8, 2019, 17:3107/08/19
05/28/17
infidelkastro said:

Cirilla said:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is true that the event is not an easy one, but it shouldn't be, either. Yes, it was best to be prepared for it and we also mentioned this when warning about the big break between the events a couple of weeks ago. The event lasts for 10 days, which should be enough to level and rank up a lot of champions. Also, we have added Chickens, which will help you to grow your food for heroes faster. 

The Legendary Hero in the new Fusion is a pretty strong character and it shouldn't be easily crafted. Even if it happens so that you don't manage to get it in the end, you still have the great opportunity to farm and craft excellent heroes for strengthening your teams in the process.

This is a joke. Id like to see a Plarium dev complete this event. They would literally be locked in a room with a Visa, a cell, and a bucket to go #1 and #2 in.
I'd pay to see that. Unlike paying for this game anymore.
Jul 8, 2019, 18:0207/08/19
Jul 8, 2019, 18:02(edited)
06/15/19
saberneo said:

Cirilla the problem here is the money not the dificulty. Stop creating events p2w, the event should be a way to help all the players. NO MORE EVENTS LIKE THIS OMG.

No, its both. The time commitment to this event is ridiculous.
Jul 8, 2019, 21:5807/08/19
05/13/19

sire1985 said:

@player J.

Thx, for your guilde in Arena section.

yes Cirilla is cute :) 

You are welcome!
Jul 8, 2019, 23:3007/08/19
05/10/19
TurboLv said:

Zachton said:

Not impossible. This is day 2 and I’m mostly done. I lack getting a Rotting Mage & a Centurion and leveling / ascending everything up to finish.

Now, I’m lucky enough to have a Towering Titan and Kytis already, so started nearly halfway done.
Do u understand that NOT POSSIBLE part of this fusion is the Towering Titan which requires 20k points in event to get him?
Yes, I realize this. I’ve already made everything needed for a 2nd Kytis (even though I had one maxed already) and am past halfway to earning the Titan, with 6 days and 8 hours left to go. My only concern at this point are if the void rares like Centurion and Eviscerator will be available via task like Interceptor was.
The worse part I think is actually the dungeon farmable. They are ridiculously rare. The Towering Titan training event just takes time and effort.
Jul 9, 2019, 00:1407/09/19
03/09/19
This company approach is questionable, and we are “sick” players that pay for that. A FULL simulation PC game costs something like US$ 30 to 50. Period. We are paying a LOT more for each one of those joke packs, energies, shards, etc. It is our fault. They do not give a dime for the players, just for their cash flow. Stop spending and the prices will go down. We may even get something for free. Why should we fall for that?
Jul 9, 2019, 06:2607/09/19
04/26/19

jcaires said:

This company approach is questionable, and we are “sick” players that pay for that. A FULL simulation PC game costs something like US$ 30 to 50. Period. We are paying a LOT more for each one of those joke packs, energies, shards, etc. It is our fault. They do not give a dime for the players, just for their cash flow. Stop spending and the prices will go down. We may even get something for free. Why should we fall for that?

It's the gambling addiction they base the entire game on.Until there will be laws that categorize this as gambling and stop it there will always be addicts dishing out money.This entire company is built on that and most of the mobile game companies are.
Jul 9, 2019, 11:1407/09/19
Jul 9, 2019, 11:32(edited)
05/09/19

Samurai King said:

You won't make it.......I already got the 4* chicken and realized there was noway i can reach 20K in 1 week without spending $$$ and non stop grinding.......I do have to work, eat and sleep if i skip my social life for a week lol  

Complete the training event and dungeon event and then fuse event on time is a total madness for a normal person.........Why design and create the events knowing that normal people won't be able to finish them??? 

i don't think so.I  haven't spent a penny this game and I still have x2 exp in 6 days

Jul 9, 2019, 12:4607/09/19
Jul 9, 2019, 12:46(edited)
04/21/19

you ll not  do it, 1.2 k per day you  ll do by now. (u had  all monthly and weekly things + what u had in mail, now u are done,  if u don't use gems or offers. so don't say lies here thx :)

cuz of  these lies  we have bad offers, bad events bad communicate with plarium
Jul 9, 2019, 13:2907/09/19
06/15/19
quocdat3801 said:

Samurai King said:

You won't make it.......I already got the 4* chicken and realized there was noway i can reach 20K in 1 week without spending $$$ and non stop grinding.......I do have to work, eat and sleep if i skip my social life for a week lol  

Complete the training event and dungeon event and then fuse event on time is a total madness for a normal person.........Why design and create the events knowing that normal people won't be able to finish them??? 

i don't think so.I  haven't spent a penny this game and I still have x2 exp in 6 days

Schill
Jul 9, 2019, 15:4207/09/19
04/27/19

Well if the idea was to make f2p to stop playing it's working at least for me, I am pretty sure I won't get the tower guy so I will stop playing after the event is done or sooner

Jul 9, 2019, 16:5107/09/19
06/12/19

for a new player like me who alredy strugles to get his first legendary its realy disheartening to see such an event
and than see that ist simply impissible to finish it,

and all those math here with you only need hundreds of exp-brews and thousands shards, yeah easy for some here but for me it just tells me to go away and look for a game that treats all their players fair, good job devs

Jul 9, 2019, 17:4107/09/19
05/13/19

Grethorian said:

for a new player like me who alredy strugles to get his first legendary its realy disheartening to see such an event

and all those math here with you only need hundreds of exp-brews and thousands shards, yeah easy for some here but for me it just tells me to go away and look for a game that treats all their players fair, good job devs

The Epic Event was never meant for a Beginning player (lvl 1-44)

The Epic Event was geared more towards Middle ranged to Late game players (lvl 45-60).

A middle range player could use all there resources to get all the Rare’s + 1 or 2 Epic heroes.

The only downside is the middle range player wouldn’t have enough resources to get all Epics.

They wouldn’t be able to get the Legendary.

A late range player could get all the Rare’s, all the Epic’s and trade them all in for the Legendary.

I believe this is the idea of the event.

I believe it was designed for late game players who haven’t gotten any Legendary pulls.

They might of not been able to pull any from bad luck.

I think it is the Games way of trying to get them a Legendary while removing some of the luck.

The best thing to do as a beginner is to focus on the Rare’s.

In fact, I think I am going to make a guide about it in the forums!

I will make is for beginners to help people!

So stay tuned for my in depth guide!

Jul 9, 2019, 20:2207/09/19
02/14/19
Player J said:

Grethorian said:

The Epic Event was never meant for a Beginning player (lvl 1-44)

The Epic Event was geared more towards Middle ranged to Late game players (lvl 45-60).

A middle range player could use all there resources to get all the Rare’s + 1 or 2 Epic heroes.

The only downside is the middle range player wouldn’t have enough resources to get all Epics.

They wouldn’t be able to get the Legendary.

A late range player could get all the Rare’s, all the Epic’s and trade them all in for the Legendary.

I believe this is the idea of the event.

I believe it was designed for late game players who haven’t gotten any Legendary pulls.

They might of not been able to pull any from bad luck.

I think it is the Games way of trying to get them a Legendary while removing some of the luck.

The best thing to do as a beginner is to focus on the Rare’s.

In fact, I think I am going to make a guide about it in the forums!

I will make is for beginners to help people!

So stay tuned for my in depth guide!

Finally, someone gets it. I have said literally the same thing in another post.  
Jul 9, 2019, 21:4107/09/19
03/11/19

I'd like to put in my two cents on this event:

As someone who has purchased a few of the Energy Packs that were offered during this event. I still feel I am wholely incapable of finishing this event.

I am at this point at 7,831 points out of 20,000. If I do not get the Final 20,000 point unit, I cannot fuse the Legendary.

Further, Also had to take time away from grinding Brutal 12, to pop in and out of other dungeons and the like, for the Dungeon Delvers events, so I could get the other fusion units that were required to build up towards this unit. I doubled this up by farming Spider, which drops one of the Rares I need for the fusions as well. Spent alot of energy on Spider, to clear the Dungeon Delvers event (Still didn't manage to max it out, but I got the unit I needed) and I did not get Treefeller.

So, I'm back to farming Brutal for exp. I've spent thousands of energy, leveling p 2 stars to 3 stars, leveling my said 3 star fodder units to at least level 10 (Takes two runs) so I can squeeze some extra easy multi-level points out of them before I fuse them, and have gotten a new Six star unit, and am well on my way to getting another 6 star unit (Though some of the units I leveled up, I cannot fodder for 5 and 6 stars, because their required for the fusion)

Honestly I don't know what more I can do.

I've spent over 300 mystery shards, and used the 1*'s as EXP fodder and Rank up fodder to make more 2 stars, and been using dup 3 stars, and 2 stars I get from the Mystery shards for fodder purposes. 

And even still, I'm not even at the 4 star chicken. 

I only have limited funds, and I do occasionally support the game, but I can't keep buying energy packs over and over again, I even dipped into my gems to keep refilling my energy hoping it'd matter. I bought the Bonus XP pack, that gave a ton of energy, and 6 days of double XP, so I could keep the double XP rolling.

Forget Free to play man, even as a low teir payer I don't see myself managing to get this done in the next 5 days.

Jul 9, 2019, 23:0207/09/19
01/29/19

Since april F2p people had been waiting for fusion.. 

And here we are now, stuck with another frustating disappointment.

20k is a lot to do, and it costs a lot of energy(or gems) but what's worse: it destroys your life!

Nobody with a family OR a Job can invest that amount of time in their sane mind!

Fusing Nixholas ws fun and challenging.

Fusing Shamrock was bad because of Shamrock.

Fusing Foli.. just sucks because it had to include this sick 20k Event!

Why did they have us wait 3+ months just to place this piece of shit in our way?

And in the end?

i bet they will add a second event for the towering titan so the "late starters" get a chance to do it too. 

Would only be logical as Foli is a 4week thing!

By then couples will be divorced, and people will have lost their jobs and/or friends.. 

I am looking forward to the big horray when that second chance on the titan is revealed and Ciilla and Marius claim they added it for the people, and should be celebrated.

(If that second event is to come it should have been announced rigth away, along with it's rules - to avoid pissing off Plariums customers)