All Categories

Support tickets

Support tickets

Search
Comments
Feb 10, 2020, 17:5802/10/20
02/13/19
shawnreynoldsriver0074 said:

I have seen the drop rates from shards and after doing so I spent $90 of my money to purchase shards and I got nothing for it. Not a single legendary. Are you saying I need to spend more than $90 for decent characters? That’s messed up. Is there nothing you can do to help me out? This has to be a mistake? 
I'm saying it's just RNG.
Feb 10, 2020, 18:1502/10/20
02/02/20
Valdys said:

I have seen the drop rates from shards and after doing so I spent $90 of my money to purchase shards and I got nothing for it. Not a single legendary. Are you saying I need to spend more than $90 for decent characters? That’s messed up. Is there nothing you can do to help me out? This has to be a mistake? 
And I’m saying that the RNG has something wrong with the code or something. I summoned on double drop rates and used 9 sacred shards and didn’t get a single legendary. That is not right and feel like I need to be compensated for my loss. 1/16 chance on double rates. So 1/8 chance. I used 9 shards and didn't get a single legendary. That is messed up. I don't feel like it is too much to ask to be compensated with sacred shards or something. It would allow me to enjoy the game more and in doing so, would allow me to recommend this game to all my subscribers and friends with pride. 
Feb 11, 2020, 20:3602/11/20
02/13/19

Valdys said:

And I’m saying that the RNG has something wrong with the code or something. I summoned on double drop rates and used 9 sacred shards and didn’t get a single legendary. That is not right and feel like I need to be compensated for my loss. 1/16 chance on double rates. So 1/8 chance. I used 9 shards and didn't get a single legendary. That is messed up. I don't feel like it is too much to ask to be compensated with sacred shards or something. It would allow me to enjoy the game more and in doing so, would allow me to recommend this game to all my subscribers and friends with pride. 
Lol.
Feb 12, 2020, 15:5302/12/20
02/02/20
Valdys said:

Valdys said:

Lol.
Alright, have it your way...
Feb 21, 2020, 17:3602/21/20
05/25/19
The game is taking a very long time to load and after it is launched it keeps giving me error that the game is currently facing some trouble and forcing me to relogin
Feb 22, 2020, 01:2402/22/20
06/20/19
Thorkan said:

That's the solution for all the gems I've lost get a vpn I'm on a damn phone
Actually, when I use my VPN I hardly ever have connection errors.  You may think it's a stupid response, but if it works....... duh?
Feb 22, 2020, 13:3702/22/20
01/19/20

Hello,  my defence team hfve not been attacked for 7 hours - seems its a kind of bug... What should i do to resume attacks on my team?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.