All Categories

Support tickets

Support tickets

Search
Comments
Jan 12, 2020, 02:5101/12/20
02/13/19

singletwinkle said:

Help, I've only been playing a short time. The game crashes during battles a lot costing me energy, and now I'm missing champions. Tayrel dissapeared some time ago and now Krisk is missing. I opened 50+ void shards and was excited to get a legendary then poof he's gone. I'm having a lot of fun in the game and don't mind spending some money to make it more enjoyable but not if things that I work and pay for are going to go poof. Please help. Thank you in advance, Winter bloom.

Hi,

Could write here (or dm me) your User ID, pls? 
Jan 13, 2020, 04:4701/13/20
02/08/19

Obviously they do not want us to get any shards, espessially epic ones for free in this game. That would make sence since what is show in the video link will mean just that. 

There was a epic shard boost and champion leveling up event at the same time. And one of the pizes at the event was 2 epic shards, so I tried and I tried to lvl up all sorts of heroes just to get points. And did. But I have never supposed that there was a limit on levels in the event. So it seems, since from what's shown in the video, I was only 10 event points from getting those two shards and using them during the boost, but...obviously not. Obviously there is some “break“ so you don't complete the event so fast or not at all. After all the game develipers need you to spend some cash  on shards also...

So as you will see no hero lvl up gave me these 10 points I needed then. I got them today, but there was no boost anymore was it?! Pretty smart Plarium, pretty smart... 

Here it is, the big lie...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3gqqhQnvxE24mCsx55qll1vJQsUc3KI/view?usp=drivesdk

Jan 13, 2020, 05:2301/13/20
02/13/19

nlz said:

Obviously they do not want us to get any shards, espessially epic ones for free in this game. That would make sence since what is show in the video link will mean just that. 

There was a epic shard boost and champion leveling up event at the same time. And one of the pizes at the event was 2 epic shards, so I tried and I tried to lvl up all sorts of heroes just to get points. And did. But I have never supposed that there was a limit on levels in the event. So it seems, since from what's shown in the video, I was only 10 event points from getting those two shards and using them during the boost, but...obviously not. Obviously there is some “break“ so you don't complete the event so fast or not at all. After all the game develipers need you to spend some cash  on shards also...

So as you will see no hero lvl up gave me these 10 points I needed then. I got them today, but there was no boost anymore was it?! Pretty smart Plarium, pretty smart... 

Here it is, the big lie...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3gqqhQnvxE24mCsx55qll1vJQsUc3KI/view?usp=drivesdk

When did you start to collect points for the event? 'Cause I took the sacred shard 1 hour ago, so I've finished the event 1 weak earlier, as whoever started the event the first day and did points until the cap everyday.

I've also a second account (lvl 38), where I started the event 4-5 days later and I took those void shards anyway, so I really don't see this big lie. 

Jan 13, 2020, 08:3501/13/20
02/08/19
It is not about taking the shard. I did take it. But my goal was to take it yesterday so I can use during the sacred shard boost at the summining gate. And I was lacking only 10 points till the point where I get those two sacred shards. So I leveled up a couple if heroes, made 2-3 4stars to 5stars heroes, but none of these actions gave me any point at all. Do you get my point? Seemed like there is a daily cap or something like it or some kind of an event bug that froze the progression.
Jan 13, 2020, 08:3701/13/20
02/08/19
nlz said:

It is not about taking the shard. I did take it. But my goal was to take it yesterday so I can use during the sacred shard boost at the summining gate. And I was lacking only 10 points till the point where I get those two sacred shards. So I leveled up a couple if heroes, made 2-3 4stars to 5stars heroes, but none of these actions gave me any point at all. Do you get my point? Seemed like there is a daily cap or something like it or some kind of an event bug that froze the progression.
As you can see in the ingame video, the leveling up of those heroes did not get me any points at all, and all I needed was 10points till the 2700 cap and those sacred shardsx2
Jan 13, 2020, 08:5401/13/20
Jan 13, 2020, 08:54(edited)
02/13/19

Yes, I've read what you've written, the video you posted etc and I'm telling you that you could take void shards days ago.

Btw that was a void shards boost, not sacred one. You can see that in the news.
Jan 13, 2020, 11:4701/13/20
02/08/19
Valdys said:

Yes, I've read what you've written, the video you posted etc and I'm telling you that you could take void shards days ago.

Btw that was a void shards boost, not sacred one. You can see that in the news.
Yes I could have, but started playing on the event later on. But still managed to reach 2700 cap for the void shards. My point is that I had a goal to do it in the void boost time. But the event wich is till going on as far as I see, stopped giving me points. This morning I took the void shards but the boost time had already elapsed.  Yes, it was void shards boost. Mistyped it with sacred. My mistake. But you can clearly see that leveling up did not give me points, right?
Jan 13, 2020, 12:3601/13/20
02/13/19
Did you see the daily cap? It's not a bug, there's a cap, so you can't do 3600 points in a few hours and it makes this event more difficult but easy to complete by everyone at the same time.
Jan 13, 2020, 13:2201/13/20
02/08/19

Valdys said:

Did you see the daily cap? It's not a bug, there's a cap, so you can't do 3600 points in a few hours and it makes this event more difficult but easy to complete by everyone at the same time.

No I didn't see my current daily cap completion. Only my current points. Wich is not the same, right? Now I see that with smaller gray leters it is said that there is a daily limit, and that it resets on 00:00 UTC, but I was either before or after 00:00 UTC, so I should have gotten the 10 event points I needed.

So why isn't it shown somewhere, like the current points earned?

No, it is not fair. Difficult, yes, but not fair. On the opposite on your statement, I think it would be fair persisly to give ppl the chance to get 3600 in an hour or so, since we are not all super active players. As far as I understood in the current scenario, in most events if you don't start playing on a specific event from its start you can't even get closer to the significant prizes, if we say the overall event time is 1-3 days, which is discriminating from my point of view. Everyone should have the chance to get the event completed, no matter the time played. But that is just my oppinion.

Jan 13, 2020, 13:5801/13/20
02/08/19
nlz said:

Valdys said:

No I didn't see my current daily cap completion. Only my current points. Wich is not the same, right? Now I see that with smaller gray leters it is said that there is a daily limit, and that it resets on 00:00 UTC, but I was either before or after 00:00 UTC, so I should have gotten the 10 event points I needed.

So why isn't it shown somewhere, like the current points earned?

No, it is not fair. Difficult, yes, but not fair. On the opposite on your statement, I think it would be fair persisly to give ppl the chance to get 3600 in an hour or so, since we are not all super active players. As far as I understood in the current scenario, in most events if you don't start playing on a specific event from its start you can't even get closer to the significant prizes, if we say the overall event time is 1-3 days, which is discriminating from my point of view. Everyone should have the chance to get the event completed, no matter the time played. But that is just my oppinion.

I apologise, I saw the daily cap limit. I finally got the whole pic. Sorry!
Feb 2, 2020, 02:5802/02/20
05/06/19

Clan boss: when i survive over 30mins on ultra i dont get credit for my damage and lose my key. Happened a few times now. A error messege comes up.

Feb 2, 2020, 16:5502/02/20
04/12/19

If you survive that long on unm you are using unkillable comp. I wouldn't call it exploit but some people consider it as such. Anyway - enjoy it while you still can. When 1.13 gets released you will die no matter unkillable. 

After certain amount of turns cb will ignore unkillable and block dmg buffs and will simply hit you like you do not have them applied. Similar mechanics to current "after turn 10 cb increases dmg with ich next hit"

If I remember right turn 50 is deadline for unkillable

Feb 2, 2020, 22:4902/02/20

Scrolls won in battles From Minitaur’s Labyrinth do not save to inventory.  I’ve lost more than a dozen.  How does one write a ticket for such bugs?

Feb 2, 2020, 23:1402/02/20
02/13/19
ksthecr0w said:

If you survive that long on unm you are using unkillable comp. I wouldn't call it exploit but some people consider it as such. Anyway - enjoy it while you still can. When 1.13 gets released you will die no matter unkillable. 

After certain amount of turns cb will ignore unkillable and block dmg buffs and will simply hit you like you do not have them applied. Similar mechanics to current "after turn 10 cb increases dmg with ich next hit"

If I remember right turn 50 is deadline for unkillable

Correct.
Feb 2, 2020, 23:1602/02/20
02/13/19
Zognut said:

Scrolls won in battles From Minitaur’s Labyrinth do not save to inventory.  I’ve lost more than a dozen.  How does one write a ticket for such bugs?

Scrolls don't go to inventory, they go to the hero who got them. 
Feb 4, 2020, 17:5102/04/20
01/21/20
Multi battle stole my 40 gems today
Feb 5, 2020, 00:3202/05/20
02/13/19
armansh33 said:

Multi battle stole my 40 gems today
Multi battle stops on its own when you finish your energy.
Feb 10, 2020, 16:2802/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 16:42(edited)
02/02/20
Hi, I have spent $90 on the game on shards and have not received a single legendary or good epic from all of the shards I have opened. I have reached a high level and I like the game but at this point I’m thinking it’s a bug that I only get rare characters. The sacred shards only give me epics even though I have opened a bunch of them. I want to recommend this game but I can’t do that if I’m being screwed over this hard. I expect something for $90, I mean come on! 
Feb 10, 2020, 16:4502/10/20
02/13/19
shawnreynoldsriver0074 said:

Hi, I have spent $90 on the game on shards and have not received a single legendary or good epic from all of the shards I have opened. I have reached a high level and I like the game but at this point I’m thinking it’s a bug that I only get rare characters. The sacred shards only give me epics even though I have opened a bunch of them. I want to recommend this game but I can’t do that if I’m being screwed over this hard. I expect something for $90, I mean come on! 
You can always see the drop rate from shards.
Feb 10, 2020, 17:4902/10/20
02/02/20

Valdys said:

shawnreynoldsriver0074 said:

You can always see the drop rate from shards.

I have seen the drop rates from shards and after doing so I spent $90 of my money to purchase shards and I got nothing for it. Not a single legendary. Are you saying I need to spend more than $90 for decent characters? That’s messed up. Is there nothing you can do to help me out? This has to be a mistake? 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.