Всі Категорії

Patch Notes (11.11.21) Update 4.80

Patch Notes (11.11.21) Update 4.80

New Items, security update, and some other fixes!

In this update, we’ve added a couple of new items, but we mostly focused on improving game security along with a few battle improvements and fixes. Here’s everything:

Two-factor authentication

We’ve added two-factor authentication (2FA) when logging in with a Plarium ID on mobile. 2FA adds a second security check when logging in to verify that the person attempting to log in is the real owner of the account. To read more about two-factor authentication, open the hidden panel on the left-hand side of the Bastion, open “FAQ & Guides”, then head to the “Account” section.

We highly recommend all players make use of two-factor authentication to ensure their game accounts are as safe and secure as possible and to prevent other people from logging into their accounts.

To set up 2FA, first create or log into your account with a Plarium ID. After that, install Plarium Play on your desktop, then open Plarium Play, head to your Profile, and choose “Enable two-factor authentication”.

XP Barrels and Feasts

We’ve added two new items to the game! XP Barrels instantly increase a Champion's Level to the highest possible Level for their Rank. For example, if you give a Rank 3, Level 1 Elhain an XP Barrel, she will instantly jump to Rank 3, Level 30.

Feasts instantly take your chosen Champion to Rank 6. You can only give Feasts to Champions who are at the highest possible Level for their current Rank - but Feasts will take them to Rank 6 from any other Rank. For example, if you give a Rank 3, Level 30 Elhain a Feast, she'll instantly jump to Rank 6, Level 1.

XP Barrels and Feasts will be available from Tournaments and Events soon, then from Limited Special Offers later on. Keep an eye open for RAID’s most nutrient-rich meals.

Champion and battle fixes

• The damage counter on the Demon Lord is now calculated correctly when battling with two or more Champions with team-up skills.
  • Bommal the Dreadhorn’s Magma Flood skill no longer goes on cooldown when [HP Burn] debuffs are activated by his Ruinous Crush skill.
  • Team-up skills now work correctly against the Dreadhorn’s Dreadbombs.
  • Lydia the Deathsiren now revives correctly, without any delay, when she denies enemy revive attempts and revives herself with her Death Hold Passive skill.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Candraphon to place a [Perfect Veil] buff on themselves with the From the Shadows Passive skill whenever an ally’s Turn Meter was filled. This will no longer happen.
  • [Ally Protection] buff icons placed by Sandlashed Survivor’s Born Survivor Passive skill are now removed when Sandlashed Survivor dies.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Conellia’s skill upgrades not to be counted towards the “Fully upgrade an Epic Champion's Skills” Clan Quest.
  • The battle timer will no longer be active when selling Gear between Multi-Battle runs.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes.

Перегляди
Коментарі
11 листоп. 2021, 13:1911.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 21:5611.11.21

When is shadowkin fraction war coming? Saw an update yesterday on game and now don't see it anywhere 

11 листоп. 2021, 23:1711.11.21

TFA might be a problem for those people who use VoIP phones, particularly if one is in the UK or Canada. 

12 листоп. 2021, 02:1312.11.21

tres bien ca merci 

12 листоп. 2021, 08:0812.11.21
shadowtroop4

Typical flipping Plarium.

We asked for removing the 6 slot limit for potions ugrade because it takes forever to max chamions this way. What did they do instead? "Oh no, we can't remove the 6 slot limit but may I interest you in another gimmick - we'll top up the XP straight away for you and it will only cost you $$$ per barrel".

How difficult can it be to add the button "max XP" and charge me all the potions required?

At least give us an option to merge potions into barrels at no extra cost!

Yup we ask remove 6 slot limit, or upload with one click to all xp potions, they make barrels for paid. LOL

We ask fastening batlles with 4x speed or insta completing the stages if we completed before, they created Super Raids in dungeons. ROTFL

Nice logic.

12 листоп. 2021, 09:1812.11.21

With removing the leggo book at 5500 points for champion chase and adding the feast to only the winner of this paytowin tournament, the patch appears to be even more bad and shady. 

This is a very bad move from Plarium.

12 листоп. 2021, 09:2112.11.21

If the present mix-to-ascend potions are discontinued, I will discontinue playing this game.  I've spent thousands of USA dollars already, and am not going to continue doing that if the game keeps going backward by eliminating actions that are not broken.  If it ain't broke, don't fix" applies here.  So instead you just eliminate the NOT broken choice.  Good way to drive players from the game, and not even add more big spenders.  Greed will get you less players, and end the game, ultimately.

Suggestion: add simple things, like additional levels of skills beyond the I, II, & III designations for each hero, to allow players to better identify heroes according to the artifacts they're equipped with. Also one for HP, which was left out, when that is what many heroes use, sometimes in combination with DEF and/or ATK.

12 листоп. 2021, 09:4112.11.21
robottobor

If the present mix-to-ascend potions are discontinued, I will discontinue playing this game.  I've spent thousands of USA dollars already, and am not going to continue doing that if the game keeps going backward by eliminating actions that are not broken.  If it ain't broke, don't fix" applies here.  So instead you just eliminate the NOT broken choice.  Good way to drive players from the game, and not even add more big spenders.  Greed will get you less players, and end the game, ultimately.

Suggestion: add simple things, like additional levels of skills beyond the I, II, & III designations for each hero, to allow players to better identify heroes according to the artifacts they're equipped with. Also one for HP, which was left out, when that is what many heroes use, sometimes in combination with DEF and/or ATK.

Aehm, what are you talking about?

12 листоп. 2021, 10:4212.11.21

Suggestion:

Create a home page that allows all players to enter an email account, then a password, to select from multiple character accounts, when you have them. 

The most broken thing about Raiders: Shadow Legends is the exasperating lack of a distinct page to enter an email account and login, to separate multiple characters. Instead it automatically loads your character, without an easy way to choose which character you'd like to play.  I have 3 characters, now.  Two of them on my previous computer, which died, and one on the present computer I'm using now.  I spent thousands of dollars playing each of the first computer character, only to have them become inaccessible, now, because of the lame way Plarium has of entering game.

I have no clue what the ID numbers are for any of the 3 characters I have for this game, and the coordinates entry required to submit suggestions or attempt to get customer service help is beyond anything I've ever encountered before.  Do Europeans commonly know their exact location coordinates for where they reside? In America, that is not a common use, except by GPS locating software.  Asking for coordinates prevents me from submitting feedback anywhere except in a forum, such as this one, which seems to have specific threads already in place, and may not be a correct way to submit any kind of feedback outside the theme of the thread.

12 листоп. 2021, 11:0412.11.21

Barrels and feasts are for players who has lot of money. Maybe the game itself is for them, i think. I see barrels and feast in champion chase tournament. If it is not to get then why should plarium added it. It is better to make two version of this game one for P2P and one for F2P since some of the items can only be bought by those who are ready to pay. Don't think that every one has the same financial background. People like me are playing this game bcoz we love this game. If I have to get the feast in todays champion chase tournament, i have to finish first. How is it possible. For that i had to have a lot of shards. Is it easy to get that much shards. You have to buy it. I play this game since i love that much. So if you dont mnd it please remove the barrels and feasts from my account since iam not going to get it anyway.

12 листоп. 2021, 12:0612.11.21

Saving a lot of time would be no annimation in tavern, button to fill with brews ext...but you know it bec it was what ppl asked, what bloggers asked...

The only reason why its not done - greed.

I am leaving the game....cant take it anymore

Every patch new cry on my face

Why greed??

Bec you cant sell button and canceled animation

But removing leg book and putting useless meat

Is way to make money....

If you think ppl are stupid and dont see this you are wrong

Its only a matter of time when game online will be 10 whales

12 листоп. 2021, 12:5112.11.21
  • How do we get these items, feast and xp barrell?
12 листоп. 2021, 13:0912.11.21

Is  there  no  way  to  enable  2FA  without  a  PC?  I  only  play  on  mobile  as  I  don't have  a  PC  but  would  still  like  to  secure  my  account  like  everyone  else.

12 листоп. 2021, 14:1012.11.21

Thanks for the new item development and communication on future changes. Raid is definitely my favorite game to play and has enough interesting content, contests on discord, tournaments and events, and clan activities to keep my daily interest. 

One of the more exciting things you've done is enabling players to open a number of shards to get a guaranteed champ that is pretty useful in game. You've made some great updates the past 6-8 months and the game is more fun to play. Keep up the creativity and continue with the lore. Since campaigns finish through Nighmare and they are basically just repeating the story line on each difficulty...is there any future plans to add more storyline to the game with animated content or voice narration? As you combine stories over time with collections of stories, you could eventually put actors to it and publish a movie in time.

Also, since you've developed one of the best games, is there future potential for creating collectible figures or bobbleheads or some kind of office swag to put around our computers? You can do a lot with brand awareness having some physical product representation to compliment the digital product. There's mini figurines, bar towels, pictures, bottle openers, plastic waterbottles (for bicycling) and coffee mugs, challenge coins, dog tags, necklaces, charm bracelets, buttons, patches, laptop or vehicle bumper stickers, t-shirts and hoodies and socks....so many options.

12 листоп. 2021, 17:3212.11.21

Plarium Play for PC actually does install and start for me, but trying to play Raid causes Plarium Play to crash with a fatal error.  Well, this saves me at least $1000 a month so I guess I should not complain.

13 листоп. 2021, 03:3013.11.21

Will epic books also be replaced with meat and beer?

I just want to clarify how many years I need to wait to pump my heroes with books. 🙁

13 листоп. 2021, 08:5713.11.21

Update  could  be  better or  worst  oh  well    Lets  just  enjoy this  game  

13 листоп. 2021, 22:0413.11.21

جميل

20 листоп. 2021, 04:5920.11.21

Not able to open my game, My "Play" shortcut was disabled