Всі Категорії

Patch Notes (11.11.21) Update 4.80

Patch Notes (11.11.21) Update 4.80

New Items, security update, and some other fixes!

In this update, we’ve added a couple of new items, but we mostly focused on improving game security along with a few battle improvements and fixes. Here’s everything:

Two-factor authentication

We’ve added two-factor authentication (2FA) when logging in with a Plarium ID on mobile. 2FA adds a second security check when logging in to verify that the person attempting to log in is the real owner of the account. To read more about two-factor authentication, open the hidden panel on the left-hand side of the Bastion, open “FAQ & Guides”, then head to the “Account” section.

We highly recommend all players make use of two-factor authentication to ensure their game accounts are as safe and secure as possible and to prevent other people from logging into their accounts.

To set up 2FA, first create or log into your account with a Plarium ID. After that, install Plarium Play on your desktop, then open Plarium Play, head to your Profile, and choose “Enable two-factor authentication”.

XP Barrels and Feasts

We’ve added two new items to the game! XP Barrels instantly increase a Champion's Level to the highest possible Level for their Rank. For example, if you give a Rank 3, Level 1 Elhain an XP Barrel, she will instantly jump to Rank 3, Level 30.

Feasts instantly take your chosen Champion to Rank 6. You can only give Feasts to Champions who are at the highest possible Level for their current Rank - but Feasts will take them to Rank 6 from any other Rank. For example, if you give a Rank 3, Level 30 Elhain a Feast, she'll instantly jump to Rank 6, Level 1.

XP Barrels and Feasts will be available from Tournaments and Events soon, then from Limited Special Offers later on. Keep an eye open for RAID’s most nutrient-rich meals.

Champion and battle fixes

• The damage counter on the Demon Lord is now calculated correctly when battling with two or more Champions with team-up skills.
  • Bommal the Dreadhorn’s Magma Flood skill no longer goes on cooldown when [HP Burn] debuffs are activated by his Ruinous Crush skill.
  • Team-up skills now work correctly against the Dreadhorn’s Dreadbombs.
  • Lydia the Deathsiren now revives correctly, without any delay, when she denies enemy revive attempts and revives herself with her Death Hold Passive skill.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Candraphon to place a [Perfect Veil] buff on themselves with the From the Shadows Passive skill whenever an ally’s Turn Meter was filled. This will no longer happen.
  • [Ally Protection] buff icons placed by Sandlashed Survivor’s Born Survivor Passive skill are now removed when Sandlashed Survivor dies.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Conellia’s skill upgrades not to be counted towards the “Fully upgrade an Epic Champion's Skills” Clan Quest.
  • The battle timer will no longer be active when selling Gear between Multi-Battle runs.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes.

Перегляди
Коментарі
11 листоп. 2021, 13:1911.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 17:0311.11.21
Oracle

We know that some of you may encounter an error while launching the game on Plarium Play on Windows. If this is your case, please delete the folder Raid_ Shadow Legends" (and "Raid" if you also happen to have it) located by the path %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Plarium.

I find that Raid freezes on my PC at least two or three times per day - forcing a restart (or stop playing).  What really bothers me is that Task Manager sometimes is unable to delete it from Apps and ALWAYS is unable to delete it from Background processes.

The same is true for Plarium. After Raid hangs, you cannot remove Plarium from the Background processes.

11 листоп. 2021, 17:0911.11.21
Oracle

We know that some of you may encounter an error while launching the game on Plarium Play on Windows. If this is your case, please delete the folder Raid_ Shadow Legends" (and "Raid" if you also happen to have it) located by the path %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Plarium.

This didn't help...still can't sign in... reinstalled, restarted, cleared caches... running out of ideas here guys?

11 листоп. 2021, 17:1411.11.21

uninstalled 3 times installed again still doesent work getting fed up know .

11 листоп. 2021, 17:5511.11.21
Oracle

Having the same issues as the others above. Did everything listed as above and still cant login on my PC. I have tried everything i possibly could since the patch dropped. Starting to get annoyed.

11 листоп. 2021, 18:0111.11.21
andysize11

uninstalled 3 times installed again still doesent work getting fed up know .

with me, too 

11 листоп. 2021, 18:1311.11.21

I just saw that in a comment to one of YT videos. 

I'm sure it's someone just trolling and it's not actually a Plarium announcement but it's both scary and funny how close this is to Plarium tactics (even the wording is similar to one of their recent bs statements): 

Plarium just released official follow-up: "Some players were quite anxious about this patch because they failed to understand the intention of this upgrade and they don't know it's just a piece of a bigger puzzle. In further updates we will introduce empty barrels which can be pulled from shards, just like normal champions. An empty barrel can then be filled in the tavern by feeding it with 1000 brews in the same way you would increase a champion's XP with brews. So you use 6 brews, spend a small amount of silver and click on upgrade and repeat until the whole barrel is full. The barrel can then be used to instantly upgrade any champion. We hope that explains everything and make sense to those players who failed to understand how great improvement this is. Raid on Raiders! Yours truly, Plarium" 
11 листоп. 2021, 18:1611.11.21

Tried everything, even unistalled game from PC twice and reinstalled, tried all the suggestion given to us and i still cannot load the game on my PC - what annoys me more thier is no update to say they are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. This is not isolated case, so many are people having this problem 

11 листоп. 2021, 18:1711.11.21

So they have a 10x for Candraphon and then in the next patch release a fix to something that made Candraphon more powerful than intended?  One would really have to struggle with pattern recognition not to see what is going on here.  If you are silly enough to roll on a 10x, just know Plarium likely has a fix ready to make your new character weaker because something is making them stronger than intended and Plarium is just not an honest business partner.

11 листоп. 2021, 18:3811.11.21

Classic greedy Plarium, another unnecessary addition to the game, which aims at nothing more than to draw even more money from the players. Make the cheaters and gamblers stronger even faster and make normal players even more disgusted.

It's unbelievable that after almost three years, the game is still in beta. When will we get the remaining factions, when will be completed the void tower on the dungeon screen, when will be the third arena mode (according to the map something is still missing), when will be promised new clan boss? Probably never, but a bunch of useless heroes, unwanted game modes, paywalls and endless possibilities to get money from players, no problem for Plarium.

11 листоп. 2021, 18:5311.11.21
Oracle

I am still experiencing issues. I installed and reinstall, still not allowing me to login on Windows PC or Android BlueStacks. Support Ticket summitted

11 листоп. 2021, 19:1111.11.21

I have been unable to re-login after the update.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck.

11 листоп. 2021, 19:1511.11.21

I am unable to follow this:  We know that some of you may encounter an error while launching the game on Plarium Play on Windows. If this is your case, please delete the folder Raid_ Shadow Legends" (and "Raid" if you also happen to have it) located by the path %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Plarium. 

11 листоп. 2021, 19:2511.11.21
Oracle

Same issue many here have had. Deleting that folder does not help in the slightest.

11 листоп. 2021, 19:3211.11.21
Peasant 007

Same issue many here have had. Deleting that folder does not help in the slightest.

Yes same problem.

11 листоп. 2021, 19:3611.11.21

You guys really should give every player 1 xp barrel and 1 feast, its only fair with the new feature and amount of money people spend on this game. I do think these are awesome additions to the game, one more thing i think should be updated is a buff to lord champfort and noble, and a major issue support wasnt able to resolve was tournament and event points for Vlad the nightborn weren't being awarded or counted properly and caused myself and a few other players to lose out on the chance of getting him. This was extremely upsetting as i spent quite a bit of money to reach the goals on the summoning and leveling events and used a massive amount of energy i could have used to farm up my team and complete missions(Im still relatively new/midgame, so that was a huge amount of resources and left me destitute. Thanks for your time.

11 листоп. 2021, 19:3911.11.21

I'm also having same issues after the update. Unable to log in. I'm not a computer wiz. Plaruim can you please fix the issue? Windows platform users seems to have the majority issue. The game should be simple to access. Thanks in Advance.

11 листоп. 2021, 19:4211.11.21

since update can't log in,  did everything sugested including complete removal and reinstall of Plarium.  no change can't log in

11 листоп. 2021, 19:4511.11.21
timelord00

Tried everything, even unistalled game from PC twice and reinstalled, tried all the suggestion given to us and i still cannot load the game on my PC - what annoys me more thier is no update to say they are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. This is not isolated case, so many are people having this problem 

yep did the same, no luck...   current fix instructions and uninstalling on PC is not a fix

11 листоп. 2021, 19:5611.11.21
Oracle

dont WORK !!!!! Funktioniert NICHT !!!!!.   fehlt nur 5 Fragmente bei Vlad und kann leider nicht spielen. 🤔

11 листоп. 2021, 21:2411.11.21

We are waiting for a solving doubles problem. Waiting. Everething is nothing but doubles