Всі Категорії

Patch Notes (11.11.21) Update 4.80

Patch Notes (11.11.21) Update 4.80

New Items, security update, and some other fixes!

In this update, we’ve added a couple of new items, but we mostly focused on improving game security along with a few battle improvements and fixes. Here’s everything:

Two-factor authentication

We’ve added two-factor authentication (2FA) when logging in with a Plarium ID on mobile. 2FA adds a second security check when logging in to verify that the person attempting to log in is the real owner of the account. To read more about two-factor authentication, open the hidden panel on the left-hand side of the Bastion, open “FAQ & Guides”, then head to the “Account” section.

We highly recommend all players make use of two-factor authentication to ensure their game accounts are as safe and secure as possible and to prevent other people from logging into their accounts.

To set up 2FA, first create or log into your account with a Plarium ID. After that, install Plarium Play on your desktop, then open Plarium Play, head to your Profile, and choose “Enable two-factor authentication”.

XP Barrels and Feasts

We’ve added two new items to the game! XP Barrels instantly increase a Champion's Level to the highest possible Level for their Rank. For example, if you give a Rank 3, Level 1 Elhain an XP Barrel, she will instantly jump to Rank 3, Level 30.

Feasts instantly take your chosen Champion to Rank 6. You can only give Feasts to Champions who are at the highest possible Level for their current Rank - but Feasts will take them to Rank 6 from any other Rank. For example, if you give a Rank 3, Level 30 Elhain a Feast, she'll instantly jump to Rank 6, Level 1.

XP Barrels and Feasts will be available from Tournaments and Events soon, then from Limited Special Offers later on. Keep an eye open for RAID’s most nutrient-rich meals.

Champion and battle fixes

• The damage counter on the Demon Lord is now calculated correctly when battling with two or more Champions with team-up skills.
  • Bommal the Dreadhorn’s Magma Flood skill no longer goes on cooldown when [HP Burn] debuffs are activated by his Ruinous Crush skill.
  • Team-up skills now work correctly against the Dreadhorn’s Dreadbombs.
  • Lydia the Deathsiren now revives correctly, without any delay, when she denies enemy revive attempts and revives herself with her Death Hold Passive skill.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Candraphon to place a [Perfect Veil] buff on themselves with the From the Shadows Passive skill whenever an ally’s Turn Meter was filled. This will no longer happen.
  • [Ally Protection] buff icons placed by Sandlashed Survivor’s Born Survivor Passive skill are now removed when Sandlashed Survivor dies.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Conellia’s skill upgrades not to be counted towards the “Fully upgrade an Epic Champion's Skills” Clan Quest.
  • The battle timer will no longer be active when selling Gear between Multi-Battle runs.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes.

Перегляди
Коментарі
11 листоп. 2021, 13:1911.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 13:5111.11.21

Damn. It's think HYDRA release in 4.80

11 листоп. 2021, 14:1411.11.21

Great  idea  to  add  a  2factor  authentification  for  mobile  users!  But  of  what  use  is  it  if  you  can't  activate  it  without  a  PC?

I  started  playing  this  game  because  my  PC  blew  up  and  i  can't  afford  to  buy  a  new  one!

11 листоп. 2021, 14:1911.11.21

This is majorly disappointing

11 листоп. 2021, 14:5011.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 14:51(відредаговано)

Typical flipping Plarium.

We asked for removing the 6 slot limit for potions ugrade because it takes forever to max chamions this way. What did they do instead? "Oh no, we can't remove the 6 slot limit but may I interest you in another gimmick - we'll top up the XP straight away for you and it will only cost you $$$ per barrel".

How difficult can it be to add the button "max XP" and charge me all the potions required?

At least give us an option to merge potions into barrels at no extra cost!

11 листоп. 2021, 14:5211.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 14:52(відредаговано)

Barrels and Feasts.... realy? How difficult can it be to ad a button in the tavern to flip the sorting order like it was done in the inbox?????

11 листоп. 2021, 14:5411.11.21

What is wrong with this messed up forum? I had to go into a different app and type this up to reply. It's all jumbled up when I try and reply here.  I am on a 1 year old phone s20 Samsung.

11 листоп. 2021, 14:5611.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 15:20(відредаговано)

The better approach is to implement a system that uses existing resources such as XP Brews, Superior/Greater/Lesser Potions and Chickens in the players inventory to rank up champion quickly. This saves the players hassle, rather than needing to farm a new type of resource in game that are not accessible by everyone.

To complement this new feature, I would introduce a chicken coop where players can mark a group of champions that can be fed as chicken. Alternatively, you can allow the player to provide a specific condition such as a champion rarity that can be use as a Chicken to rank up the specified champion in the game.

List of conditions that can be use to auto-mark a champion to be use as chicken: champion rarity (uncommon~rare), champion must be unequip, has no purple star ascension, has no mastery, etc.

11 листоп. 2021, 15:3111.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 15:35(відредаговано)

Ayumilove and shadowtroup4 are correct. We ask for one thing, and Plarium just adds yet another cash-grab item to the list. The Feasts/Barrels aren't even farmable, they are only available through winning events or through real money purchases. Maybe if these were in the Tag Team Arena shop I would start to actually try in that badly implemented section of the game. Oh... similar to what Broculac said, we should also get more buttons there... so we can just move an entire team up or down in the fight order.

Brucolac made a great point as well, however, there was a comment on Discord saying these two items are not part of the Tavern upgrades that are still in the works... hopefully we get a reverse sort button *and* a bunch of other improvements.

11 листоп. 2021, 15:3211.11.21

cool that you guys did a update however in doing so you broke the game again and even doing what you all said to do in order to fix it has not done it on PC

OracleCommunity Manager
11 листоп. 2021, 15:3611.11.21

We know that some of you may encounter an error while launching the game on Plarium Play on Windows. If this is your case, please delete the folder Raid_ Shadow Legends" (and "Raid" if you also happen to have it) located by the path %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Plarium.

OracleCommunity Manager
11 листоп. 2021, 15:3811.11.21
Brucolac

Barrels and Feasts.... realy? How difficult can it be to ad a button in the tavern to flip the sorting order like it was done in the inbox?????

Hi! Those improvement (and some others related to them) are planned in the future. Those new items are just an addition to the Champion development system, and not the user interface improvements planned for future updates.

11 листоп. 2021, 15:4011.11.21
Oracle

We know that some of you may encounter an error while launching the game on Plarium Play on Windows. If this is your case, please delete the folder Raid_ Shadow Legends" (and "Raid" if you also happen to have it) located by the path %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Plarium.

I tried it many times, still cannot play. I do re-install, support ticket, delete cache, reboot wi-fi router, restart PC etc. We are waiting for a real fix. 

11 листоп. 2021, 15:4511.11.21
15 листоп. 2021, 06:39(відредаговано)

ppl you need start UNDERSTAND that if you ask for life imporvement in game IT WILL LEAD to new donate system...

Edited by moderator. - Harbs

11 листоп. 2021, 15:5911.11.21
Oracle

This did not work, still cant play, please real fix??

11 листоп. 2021, 16:0211.11.21

Great ideas; but how do you obtain them AND of all the updates the one I don't see is one for the sparing pti.

11 листоп. 2021, 16:1911.11.21
11 листоп. 2021, 16:20(відредаговано)

Barrels and Feasts ? Thanks for nothing. .... unless they are added to the useless market.

11 листоп. 2021, 16:4411.11.21
15 листоп. 2021, 06:39(відредаговано)

This is lame... the game keeps getting worst. i agree we need an upgrade all option.. 6 per with your recent game lag and all of the stupid animations to rank up a green or white champion is just... unnecessary? Now i see why everyone in my clan has left the game. Im lydia focused if not id do the same... Your updates are never any good anymore. The rewards for updates are just as lame. Do a real reward like most other games. gems, shards, oh no wait you guys are too greedy. Also what is going to happen after we get this lame login champion? do u bring the chicken and lego shart back? Also nothing for tag arena shop, just the same lame things. You do more to monetize ur game that has terrible rng... fix ur drop rates and mercy rule. 200 voids for a chance at a lego. get real and this whole 111 ancients for vizer, what a joke. 

Edited by moderator. - Harbs 

11 листоп. 2021, 16:5111.11.21
15 листоп. 2021, 06:42(відредаговано)
Oracle

Hi! Those improvement (and some others related to them) are planned in the future. Those new items are just an addition to the Champion development system, and not the user interface improvements planned for future updates.

you should have planned to release these first but since they benefit your players and not your pockets, you went this route. we understand you guys are money hungry. Gotta pay for all your adspace. But really I wish you guys would take a look at the game from a players perspective. We are limited on everything because you think its ok to raise the level to 100 but not energy. There is no actual event calendar so we are forced to hold resources while there is a fragment summon and CVC. Another thing Make rewards like energy and xp from checkin or anywhere go to inbox and not be applied. There is no advantage to logging in to get an xp booster that will go to waste... because u need to just so happen farm a potion keep those 24 hours. Who the F is going to level up people in potion keep? Think with ur head an not ur butt. Also for ur stupid shop, why not base it on player level. Im so tired of seeing crap gear and crap champs, put certain trash champs in the shop and take them out of ancient shards. Even better idea those rares you need to fuse rhazin and such, make them exculsive to green shards.. same with campaign farming people.. just some more ideas for you guys to figure out a way to promise something and not deliver. ALSO NERF THE STUPID RHINO, INSTEAD OF TAKING A COOLDOWN OFF HIS SKILL....

Edited by Moderator. -Harbs 

11 листоп. 2021, 17:0211.11.21
montoyadustin22

cool that you guys did a update however in doing so you broke the game again and even doing what you all said to do in order to fix it has not done it on PC

I am having the same issue.  I can login on my mobile but can't on my pc.  I have done everything that you have suggested and also added the extra security, but still can't login with my pc.  Can you please fix this.