(Patch Notes) (08.08.2019) Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Поиск
Комментарии
12 авг. 2019, 09:3612.08.19
12 авг. 2019, 09:37(отредактировано)

Where is description of

VEIL BUFF?

12 авг. 2019, 09:3912.08.19
Why baron is significantly nerfed????? You stole barons %80 damage by that nerf. Hes a legendary champion that doesnt hit more than a blue anymore!! I didnt see a single complaint about that champion and this nerf is literally a crisis for whoever has that champion. Hes almost completely challengable by any other I've! Even damn Kael has %100 more damage potential than most of the Legendary champions, and Now, What am I supposed to do? Stack Kaels? I cant get a legendary even from an orange crystal. And the only legendary I had is trash now. I've totally lost faith in this game after I got tricked with steel bowyer and Baron nerf.
12 авг. 2019, 16:3112.08.19

multi battles no longer send in all 4 attackers?

12 авг. 2019, 22:0612.08.19
Just did multi battle on wife's account and watched TV. Look down after and it shows 3 champs not 4 and 0 xp. I just wasted energy, time, and wasted the multi battles for nothing. Your update is absolute trash so far. Steel Boyer was annoying enough but this is really irritating.
OpheliaA1Moderator
13 авг. 2019, 07:5113.08.19

Xarq said:

Crashed 3 times in 1 hour today.  Please fix.  I'm on a Galaxy S9.  I also tried restarting my smartphone, but that didn't help.

Hi Xarq, at what stage did you crash, did it just freeze or exit the app?

were you on wifi or data?
OpheliaA1Moderator
13 авг. 2019, 07:5313.08.19

SkuLLgr said:

A fair solution if u cant give us back the old Bowyer is to make her A1 3 hit attack with a weaken debuff or increase c. rate buff and ofcourse decrease cooldown on her a3.

The battle log has erased aint working on defense at least. 

If u want to schedule destroying a champ lock his skills, lock his level to 5star level 1.  Not more a 6star 60 level cant be usefull as food when u rank up champs to 8star. 

Bowyer is now like coldheart, the way she revolves around her a3 in high level dungeon

except bowyer isn't void. which means she can have an advantage in some cases
OpheliaA1Moderator
13 авг. 2019, 07:5513.08.19

heavenboundpoms said:

Multi battle keeps dropping out my kael.so I only have 3 champions fighting.and I loose.

when you set up the que. do you have kael and the food clicked before clicking multi battle or do you have the champion slots empty?
OpheliaA1Moderator
13 авг. 2019, 08:1813.08.19

TDS DarthDag said:

Here's some stuff that your update broke.

1: Constant mid battle freezes, wasting energy, keys and arena tokens. This needs compensation. A lot of us buy your energy packs and now you're wasting our money. This has been reported multiple times by many players I'm sure. 

2: You made it tougher to get rarer gear from lower dungeon stages and supposedly easier on higher stages, but suddenly getting pots from the keeps is broken. I farm force and magic 15 and get nothing but lesser pots for HOURS. Again, wasted energy.

This is getting old. 

could you provide more detail on the ''mid-battle'' freezes. which battles/stages

and what device/data-wifi/os/

''lower dungeons, which stages are you refering to ?
OpheliaA1Moderator
13 авг. 2019, 08:2013.08.19

wh1t3gh0st1977 said:

Since the new update, in the multi battle option. I only am able to fight with 1 champion even though many are selected

are you still experiencing these issues as of now?

OpheliaA1Moderator
13 авг. 2019, 08:2213.08.19
Death mark said:

Multi battle is broken. When you try to use four characters only three with fight if you put in three characters two will fight. 
is this issue ongoing for you atm?
13 авг. 2019, 11:4913.08.19
I tested out the multi battle errors people have been talking about. While the team always got experience at the end of it, whenever a max leveled unit is in the team outside of the leader slot, they are immediately booted from the team. When a unit hits max level during auto battles, they also get booted from the team.
13 авг. 2019, 14:0213.08.19

I am a big fan of raid shadow legends and have been playing it for a while now. I would very happy if you would take my following suggestions into consideration.

1. Continue the story which had ended in the normal mode of the campaign into the hard and brutal also. Bringing new stages and enemies to fight. So it would be more engaging and less repetitive.

2. Make a system where we can increase the rank of our weapons(.i.e the number of stars) like the champions.

3. Increase the drop rates of necklaces in the spider dungeon.

4. Make it easier to upgrade masteries and great hall

Also thank you for making such a great game.

13 авг. 2019, 16:2513.08.19
OpheliaA1 said:

TDS DarthDag said:

1: Constant mid battle freezes, wasting energy, keys and arena tokens. This needs compensation. A lot of us buy your energy packs and now you're wasting our money. This has been reported multiple times by many players I'm sure. 

2: You made it tougher to get rarer gear from lower dungeon stages and supposedly easier on higher stages, but suddenly getting pots from the keeps is broken. I farm force and magic 15 and get nothing but lesser pots for HOURS. Again, wasted energy.

This is getting old. 

could you provide more detail on the ''mid-battle'' freezes. which battles/stages

it freezes everywhere.. arena, dungeons, campaign and even at clan boss and I lost key because of that.. the screen just freezes and doesnt move so I have to end app.. even if I wait for a long time it doesnt move.. I have good connection and I play on Honor Play device and never had any problem before this update
13 авг. 2019, 20:2113.08.19
The level guarida the Dragón no me funciona,que debe hacer.
15 авг. 2019, 21:1515.08.19
OpheliaA1 said:

SkuLLgr said:

A fair solution if u cant give us back the old Bowyer is to make her A1 3 hit attack with a weaken debuff or increase c. rate buff and ofcourse decrease cooldown on her a3.

If u want to schedule destroying a champ lock his skills, lock his level to 5star level 1.  Not more a 6star 60 level cant be usefull as food when u rank up champs to 8star. 

Bowyer is now like coldheart, the way she revolves around her a3 in high level dungeon

Bowyer sucked in the dungeons before she was nerfed. Big game was her best ability and it was only useful against the cb, it had to high of a cooldown to be useful anywhere else. My clan mates said she was gonna be nerfed but I didn't think they'd flat out destroy her. The youtubers had her rated high and now have dropped her to horrible. Chosen even dropped her to the very bottom of his rares rankings list. Atleast coldheart is still good against the cb which is where most people use her. 
OpheliaA1Moderator
16 авг. 2019, 01:0116.08.19
Captain Hook21 said:

OpheliaA1 said:

SkuLLgr said:

Bowyer sucked in the dungeons before she was nerfed. Big game was her best ability and it was only useful against the cb, it had to high of a cooldown to be useful anywhere else. My clan mates said she was gonna be nerfed but I didn't think they'd flat out destroy her. The youtubers had her rated high and now have dropped her to horrible. Chosen even dropped her to the very bottom of his rares rankings list. Atleast coldheart is still good against the cb which is where most people use her. 
i'd like to see a steelbowyer geared with top tier stats and called bad
OpheliaA1Moderator
16 авг. 2019, 01:0116.08.19

Sombrafugaz said:

The level guarida the Dragón no me funciona,que debe hacer.

what do you mean dragon den doesnt work??

like you cant enter the dungeon?
OpheliaA1Moderator
16 авг. 2019, 01:0216.08.19

alette11 said:

OpheliaA1 said:

TDS DarthDag said:

This is getting old. 

it freezes everywhere.. arena, dungeons, campaign and even at clan boss and I lost key because of that.. the screen just freezes and doesnt move so I have to end app.. even if I wait for a long time it doesnt move.. I have good connection and I play on Honor Play device and never had any problem before this update

again, ''freezes'' everywhere doesnt help me understand how to help you.

OpheliaA1Moderator
16 авг. 2019, 01:0516.08.19

melvinpaul123 said:

I am a big fan of raid shadow legends and have been playing it for a while now. I would very happy if you would take my following suggestions into consideration.

1. Continue the story which had ended in the normal mode of the campaign into the hard and brutal also. Bringing new stages and enemies to fight. So it would be more engaging and less repetitive.

2. Make a system where we can increase the rank of our weapons(.i.e the number of stars) like the champions.

3. Increase the drop rates of necklaces in the spider dungeon.

4. Make it easier to upgrade masteries and great hall

Also thank you for making such a great game.

1) in essence the story continues as you, the player. im sure theres more lore aspects to be explored in the near future, 

2 ) look at the road map plarium released for the game, its in there ;)

3) higher lvl

4 )  higher lvl arena and keep using the medals : )

thank you for your feedback, 
OpheliaA1Moderator
16 авг. 2019, 01:0616.08.19
ralphgarcia0814 said:

Umm Guys... you said we can no longer summon Jizoh and rest... I just summoned Jizoh today 😊😓
from blue shard right? : )