The UCAV bonus protocol development speed

The UCAV bonus protocol development speed

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Apr 27, 2017, 04:3704/27/17
08/03/16

http://prntscr.com/f1bbu0

Here is the result: It has added an additional 17 hours onto the original inactive time given.,

I can now confirm once again after testing that there is a serious problem with the UCAV.,

I will re activate the UCAV and then after the upgrade has complete will post here. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 27, 2017, 08:3904/27/17
09/17/15

This bonus doesn't cut the time, it increases the speed. That's different. And you're right, once 3 hours expire, the speed goes back to normal. However, the total time for such a research will take less than the original time without UCAV bonus. 

However, your ss shows the issue of adding additional training time. Could you please specify if it gets fixed after you reload the page?
Apr 27, 2017, 10:5204/27/17
08/03/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

This bonus doesn't cut the time, it increases the speed. That's different. And you're right, once 3 hours expire, the speed goes back to normal. However, the total time for such a research will take less than the original time without UCAV bonus. 

However, your ss shows the issue of adding additional training time. Could you please specify if it gets fixed after you reload the page?

Hi

No refreshing the page does not fix the problem. In any case  it should never go above the 2 day limit it started with. It is clearly in error and frustrating that the protocol bonus's in the UCAV have serious issues., I had spent considerable time upgrading.

I have sent the matter to Support and they have replied but again i have to go through the process of explaining to them as i have done here, that it is a problem and not simply a user error but in fact a system error., I can understand why you might have a high percentage of user errors but in this actual case it is definetly a system error.
Apr 28, 2017, 15:0804/28/17
08/03/16
The test just finished in the last 10 hours.
Jun 12, 2017, 14:0206/12/17
07/31/15
this bug is still present.
Jun 13, 2017, 09:3006/13/17
09/17/15
Red-Terror said:

this bug is still present.
Our developers are working on many fixes right now. As soon as they fix this issue, we will let you know in the News section.
Jun 13, 2017, 16:5206/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 16:52(edited)
07/31/15

My problem is the following:

- I start developing a protocol that takes 2d 21h 24m

- I activate the speed bonus

- I'm going to check the remaining time and it's still 2d 21h 24m (so nothing has changed!).

I am perfectly aware that when the 3 hours of bonus is over, the protocol development time returns to 2d 21h ... BUT WHILE THE BONUS IS ACTIVE (3h) the time should be shortened !! (As it was before it was affected by this bug!!)

Jun 14, 2017, 11:4506/14/17
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

My problem is the following:

- I start developing a protocol that takes 2d 21h 24m

- I activate the speed bonus

- I'm going to check the remaining time and it's still 2d 21h 24m (so nothing has changed!).

I am perfectly aware that when the 3 hours of bonus is over, the protocol development time returns to 2d 21h ... BUT WHILE THE BONUS IS ACTIVE (3h) the time should be shortened !! (As it was before it was affected by this bug!!)

You're right. Once you activate your UCAV, time should be cut a bit. Please report it to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new I could not reproduce this issue. it's working fine on my test account.

Jun 15, 2017, 22:4206/15/17
Jun 16, 2017, 03:14(edited)
04/06/17

I think there is some lag in the recalculation that only seems to show up after a hour or so.  For the first half hour I see no difference but after an hour the values change to what they should be. Maybe its some weird kind of calculation that needs to run a hour before it figures out what it should be. It does change though if yo monitor it through the entire process in my testing at least.

Jun 16, 2017, 12:1606/16/17
09/17/15

scott-817 said:

I think there is some lag in the recalculation that only seems to show up after a hour or so.  For the first half hour I see no difference but after an hour the values change to what they should be. Maybe its some weird kind of calculation that needs to run a hour before it figures out what it should be. It does change though if yo monitor it through the entire process in my testing at least.

It should recalculate values as soon as you activate the bonus. Probably some kind of lag.

Jun 23, 2017, 17:5106/23/17
08/03/16

The reason this problem is so difficult to explain and communicate is because people think that we are looking at the reduced time when we activate the bonus and then looking at the normal time after the bonus expires. That is not the case. 

I have researched this problem, and i have refreshed cleared cache and made sure UCAV was not active and the bonus not saved. I have found that there is a bug- That after you start the protocol, you have a set time, then later after applying the protocol bonus, and after it expires for soem inexplical reason the time to completion actually increases beyond the first set time. 

Everytime i try to explain, the devs and mods always think im looking at the bonus time, and the time has simply reverted back to the orgional time. However that is not what is happening, there is a bug. 

This bug may be cancelling out any effect the protocol bonus has and in fact may make the protocol longer to research. 

I did raise it with technical but they were quite argumentative and insisted there is no problem.

So this bug is going to continue. 
Jun 23, 2017, 18:0306/23/17
08/03/16

Please see my follow on Post- I have discovered there is s serious problem with the UCAV. and in actual fact it may be better not to use the bonus . I think the bonus as the previous poster has said only works for the first 3 hours and then when it the UCAV is inactive the time is increased 30% beyond the original inactive time.

UCAV activation off -

http://prntscr.com/f1a0ip

http://prntscr.com/f1a3vd

UCAV activation on -

http://prntscr.com/f1a41f

http://prntscr.com/f1a492

I did contact support about this issue,. and they advised me that the time to complete a UCAV shown will be different depending on whether the UCAV was active or not active when the protocol development bonus was in use.

The protocol development speed bonus reduces the time it takes for the protocol to develop.

So in a sense it give an unrealistic time for when the UCAV is active,. as compared as to when it is inactive, but does revert back to the correct time once the UCAV goes back to inactive.

I wait to see if the finish time is between 1 day and 8 hours and 2 days, thus proving the protocol development speed bonus is having an effect.

AFTER THE PROTOCOL BONUS ENDED - IT ADDED AN ADDITIONAL 17HOURS

( I also lose the 3 hours i ran the bonus and get no bonus obviously)

Here is the result: It has added an additional 17 hours onto the original inactive time given.,

http://prntscr.com/f1bbu0

I can now confirm once again after testing that there is a serious problem with the UCAV.,

Jun 24, 2017, 00:0906/24/17
03/25/15
Sir...Support has the technology to test the UCAV times..If they say that the times displayed is correct,  then I would have to bank on what Support says...Any reduction of time is only in effect as long as the UCAV is active..Once the UCAV is inactive the times revert...The trick would be to keep the UCAV active, and please bear in mind that as the time for protocol development gets less the reduction of that time decreases as well..
Jun 24, 2017, 02:0806/24/17
08/03/16

RobertShatz said:

Sir...Support has the technology to test the UCAV times..If they say that the times displayed is correct,  then I would have to bank on what Support says...Any reduction of time is only in effect as long as the UCAV is active..Once the UCAV is inactive the times revert...The trick would be to keep the UCAV active, and please bear in mind that as the time for protocol development gets less the reduction of that time decreases as well..

Please read the Post before you reply. I am just a little amazed that after a month of posting you haven't understood my position, or the content contained in this thread has covered. I guess i should not go to all the trouble of posting print screens of the active and inactive times if your not going to even look at them and understand better what the thread is about. 

I am aware the time reverts and for the hundred'th time that is not the issue. read my post, it is 2 posts up and specifically addresses the confusion your causing by not properly reading posts.  

There is a bug regardless and unless they fix it then people are not getting the bonus. 

Jun 24, 2017, 02:0906/24/17
08/03/16

Raging Bro said:

The reason this problem is so difficult to explain and communicate is because people think that we are looking at the reduced time when we activate the bonus and then looking at the normal time after the bonus expires. That is not the case. 

I have researched this problem, and i have refreshed cleared cache and made sure UCAV was not active and the bonus not saved. I have found that there is a bug- That after you start the protocol, you have a set time, then later after applying the protocol bonus, and after it expires for soem inexplical reason the time to completion actually increases beyond the first set time. 

Everytime i try to explain, the devs and mods always think im looking at the bonus time, and the time has simply reverted back to the orgional time. However that is not what is happening, there is a bug. 

This bug may be cancelling out any effect the protocol bonus has and in fact may make the protocol longer to research. 

I did raise it with technical but they were quite argumentative and insisted there is no problem.

So this bug is going to continue. 

Hi Robert 

Read this post then please remember to read the posts before you comment.