All Categories

The UCAV bonus protocol development speed

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 16, 2017, 16:5604/16/17
08/03/16

The UCAV bonus protocol development speed simply does nothing. I have mine maxed out at 50% and it simply does not have any effect on the time it takes for the protocol to develop. Yes its engaged and yes it is active most of the day. 

My concern is that soldiers INC have so many complex algorithmic  that some do not work properly. 

The UCAV bonus being a prime example.

Please can you look at this issue and ensure it is working for all players

Best Regards

Raging Bro

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2017, 17:0004/16/17
Apr 16, 2017, 20:13(edited)
08/03/16

I posted this at the exact time i started a enhancement protocol development i.,e light infantry hiring.  I have my protocol enhancement development at 50%  and engaged and i am going to report here in 47 hours to prove that this bonus has no effect on reducing the time it takes for the upgrade.

Apr 16, 2017, 17:2804/16/17
Apr 16, 2017, 20:13(edited)
08/03/16

On closer examination i have realised 2 facts

1., I was correct it does not speed up the protocol development

2., However it claims to speed up enhancement protocol development.

3. Currently i am developing Light infantry hiring speed which i  is enhancement protocol. 

4. However it was during an enhancement upgrade i had noticed it was having nil effect.

I  shall retest again in 2 days when i upgrade an enhancement protocol. 

Apr 16, 2017, 20:2604/16/17
03/25/15
Raging Bro said:

The UCAV bonus protocol development speed simply does nothing. I have mine maxed out at 50% and it simply does not have any effect on the time it takes for the protocol to develop. Yes its engaged and yes it is active most of the day. 

My concern is that soldiers INC have so many complex algorithmic  that some do not work properly. 

The UCAV bonus being a prime example.

Please can you look at this issue and ensure it is working for all players

Best Regards

Raging Bro

Sir..Please contact Support..Support has the technology at thier level to accss your game and test the above function to see if it is working correctly or not..If not , Support has the ability to correct this issue ...Unfortunately we do not possess this ability at the Forum level
Apr 17, 2017, 17:5504/17/17
08/03/16

Hi 

I have a question if the protocol says it has 2d to complete and when started it starts at 2d 23hr to complete,. does this in fact mean it will take 71 hours to complete,. or does the the 23hr really just the countdown for the 2d part. 

It would seem the protocol bonus either does work or simply does not work depending on how it countsdown the clock, sorry for being confusing but the protocol states 2 days to complete and yet when started it posted a time of 2d 23hr and yet today it is at 1d 1hr  after 22 hours running.

Apr 17, 2017, 23:2104/17/17
03/25/15

Raging Bro said:

Hi 

I have a question if the protocol says it has 2d to complete and when started it starts at 2d 23hr to complete,. does this in fact mean it will take 71 hours to complete,. or does the the 23hr really just the countdown for the 2d part. 

It would seem the protocol bonus either does work or simply does not work depending on how it countsdown the clock, sorry for being confusing but the protocol states 2 days to complete and yet when started it posted a time of 2d 23hr and yet today it is at 1d 1hr  after 22 hours running.

Sir..Do you possible have protocol development active in your UCAV Bonus section..If so, while your UCAV is active times will be reduced

Apr 18, 2017, 15:1904/18/17
08/03/16

Yes but does the protocol development speed bonu bonus only apply to the encrypted protocols or does it apply to the unencrypted too. Does it apply to all protocols.

The level 6 armour hiring speed protocol- for example states that it takes 2 days to develop. I f was to develop that protocol with the 50% speed development active then i find it still takes 2 full days to develop.,

However i have discovered that when you do start the 2 day armor hiring speed protocol level  6 to upgrade to level 7,. the clock starts at 2d 23hrs

which is 3 days and not 2 days., So if you could properly explain if the time is not accurately presented in the protocols or if the bonus simply does nothing. If it is actually 2 23 hrs then the protocol does work but then the question is why there are the upgrade is so misleading to imply it is only 2 days., 

Either way can you make it more clear as to exactly how long the protocol takes so i can measure it and determine if the bonus is working properly.,
Apr 18, 2017, 21:0104/18/17
08/03/16

http://prntscr.com/ey0y7r

Ok i am going to start a new protocol....This one is rather self explanatory.,    21 hours and 20 minutes

19:20 19/04   Approx end time without bonus 

Apr 18, 2017, 21:2204/18/17
03/25/15

Sir...remember your UCAV will need to be active for your "bonus" to work..and will only work while UCAV is active

Apr 19, 2017, 07:0104/19/17
08/03/16

http://prntscr.com/ey5kyi

I am aware of that and it has been active now for 75% of time up until this point at 50% protocol development bonus

Apr 19, 2017, 07:0604/19/17
08/03/16

There i have posted the results and times so far and the protocol system simply does not work properly.

It has been ten hour and yet it has only completed 4 hours according to the system.,

I wonder if your protocol bonus increases the time it takes for the enhancement to develop rather than decreases.

Whatever this issue need to be looked at,. as i cant keep wasting a slot on protocol bonus that doesn't work..,.,.,..

Please examine and explain why it has only upgraded 4 hours when in fact it should have upgraded 10 hours

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2017, 08:5004/19/17
Apr 19, 2017, 08:50(edited)
09/17/15

Raging Bro said:

There i have posted the results and times so far and the protocol system simply does not work properly.

It has been ten hour and yet it has only completed 4 hours according to the system.,

I wonder if your protocol bonus increases the time it takes for the enhancement to develop rather than decreases.

Whatever this issue need to be looked at,. as i cant keep wasting a slot on protocol bonus that doesn't work..,.,.,..

Please examine and explain why it has only upgraded 4 hours when in fact it should have upgraded 10 hours

Protocol doesn't decrease time, it increases speed, but only for 3 hours while UCAV is active. Let's imagine that you're driving a car. Your final destination is in 200 km from your start point. Your speed is 50 kmph.

So it would take 4 hours to reach destination, right?

But after 1 hour driving you decide to drive 100% faster. Your speed is now 100 kmph for the next hour. If you continued driving with that speed till the end of your route, it would take 2,5 hour in total. Much less than the original 4 hours, right?

But let's imagine that after 1 hour your speed goes back to 50 kmph. And you still have 50 km to go. That's 1 hour more.

So the total time will be 3 hours. Not 4 hours like it would be without that speed bonus.

It works the same with in-game bonuses. Even though the speed will go back to the original value after your bonus expires, it will still give you a significant boost.

Apr 19, 2017, 20:5804/19/17
Apr 27, 2017, 01:32(edited)
08/03/16

It actually took over 24 hours to complete what was displayed as 21 hrs and 20 min to complete.

There is one serious issue here.

If the protocol displays an upgrade time of 21hrs and 20 mins and takes in actual time  24hrs 20 min 

Then the protocol timer is in error

or

The protocol suggested time for completion is in error

Either way the 50% bonus is obsolete.

I think that for a game that charges players $99 dollars for bonus items and a company that has a billion dollar revenues,that the logarithmic would work satisfactorily, this is clear evidence (prima faci) that Soldiers Inc logarithmic does not work. Your charge your customers too much and in return provide an inferior and defective system and service. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 20, 2017, 08:5204/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 08:53(edited)
09/17/15
Countdown changes once your UCAV becomes inactive. It works just as I've described you above :) As I said, it's not an error. Not a glitch. It's our game mechanics.
Apr 20, 2017, 21:0104/20/17
08/03/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Countdown changes once your UCAV becomes inactive. It works just as I've described you above :) As I said, it's not an error. Not a glitch. It's our game mechanics.

I am perfectly aware how the UCAV works. Your analogy i hope was helpful to others but i understand how the UCAV works and i can say with scientific certainty that the timer is miscalculating and taking longer than the actual given time regardless of the bonus being active or not. The time it is taking to complete the Protocol is actually exceeding the initial time given for completion. 

Apr 20, 2017, 23:0304/20/17
03/25/15

Raging Bro said:

Sir...Contact Support and include all screen shots you have regarding this issuw..Support has the technology at tgier level to access your game and check  that your game is operating correctly..We do not possess that ability ( technology ) at the forum level...Support will be able to correct any problems they may find

Apr 22, 2017, 02:5404/22/17
08/03/16
I have done that . Thank you 
Apr 26, 2017, 14:3104/26/17
07/31/15

The RAGING BRO user is right!

The bonus does not work.

more precisely:

If you activate the bonus BEFORE starting the development of the protocol, then the bonus is correctly applied on trading time .... But when 3 hours are over, if you activate the bonus again, its effect is no longer applied to the protocols that are already under development !!

In short, you will only benefit to the bonus in the first 3 hours ... and ONLY if you have activated the bonus BEFORE starting the protocol negotiation!

If the protocol negotiation is already started, then you can activate the bonus as often as you like, but its effect is NOT applied to the trading time.

Apr 27, 2017, 01:3104/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 04:40(edited)
08/03/16
Please see my follow on Post- I have discovered there is s serious problem with the UCAV. and in actual fact it may be better not to use the bonus . I think the bonus as the previous poster has said only works for the first 3 hours and then when it the UCAV is inactive the time is increased 30% beyond the original inactive time.

UCAV activation off -

http://prntscr.com/f1a0ip

http://prntscr.com/f1a3vd

UCAV activation on -

http://prntscr.com/f1a41f

http://prntscr.com/f1a492

I did contact support about this issue,. and they advised me that the time to complete a UCAV  shown will be different depending on whether the UCAV was active or not active when the protocol development bonus was in use. 

The protocol development speed bonus reduces the time it takes for the protocol to develop. 

So in a sense it give an unrealistic time for when the UCAV is active,. as compared as to when it is inactive, but does revert back to the correct time once the UCAV goes back to inactive.

I wait to see if the finish time is between 1 day and 8 hours and 2 days, thus proving the protocol development speed bonus is having an effect. 

Apr 27, 2017, 01:3604/27/17
08/03/16

http://prntscr.com/f1a6r7

Here we go.

It should revert back to the original time -3 hrs and the bonus.,.,.,.

1 day and 21 hours  less the bonus.

Then i will re activate the bonus several time and post the end time.