All Categories

complaim about irom twins reward

complaim about irom twins reward

Search
Comments
Sep 14, 2022, 19:2009/14/22
10/15/20
Trips

I am 100% f2p. Don't buy gem packs, even skipped the bolster forge pass (regretting that a bit... lol)

But seriously 120 energy may double the daily "required" allocation of energy, though I don't agree with that either :) but it's probably closer to 10% of the average daily usage by a f2p.  And for late game players, less than that. 

Everyone will complain about the low return for each run, but over time I will benefit more from 1 soulstone than 6 more dungeon runs per day.

Also ftp, and i think you are assuming 'late game' = 'keeps resources drained at all times' so are including natural regen?

At the moment i am keeping resources drained as i am for once doing a fusion, but most of the time i log on twice a day and sometimes once. 

Sep 14, 2022, 19:2209/14/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Is it really going to prevent you from getting the Ukko fragments if you do 6 Robot Runs today? I would worry about your account if you say yes.... :D

I think the time to do them is way more the issue than the energy, tbh.

Lol no it's not going to stop me.  But for tomb drench I pulled no refills out of my inbox other than a 999 with a 6 day expiratio.  I've been pulling at least one a day out to pay for twins ( had a few losses along the way).  Now, it may not stop me, but it will stop more than a few. 

the time isn't too bad.  My runs last night were 2:20 to 4:01.  I think once I add my second Heli I can get it down further.  I did have one loss though.

Sep 14, 2022, 19:2509/14/22
10/15/20

To be honest, i am like angwil, like the idea of awakening, and not exactly upset about the resource usage- but it is good we all agree on the intention.

When i was working out 'safe' stage 15 teams and had some losses, it was really annoying that losses took energy as well however

Sep 14, 2022, 19:3009/14/22
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

Also ftp, and i think you are assuming 'late game' = 'keeps resources drained at all times' so are including natural regen?

At the moment i am keeping resources drained as i am for once doing a fusion, but most of the time i log on twice a day and sometimes once. 

That is a valid point.  I long ago punted on full-time efficiency of energy.  But that is a choice.  I don't thing you can expect to be f2p and fairly inactive without missing out on rewards.  I have enough tavern reserves to do that between fusions which is nice.  New players probably don't have that luxury. 

I think we both would agree that f2p are not the target audience for the key+energy content.  The 150 gems for refill as well.

I actually think from a business perspective its extremely well designed and rolled out initially. 

Sep 15, 2022, 08:5709/15/22
10/15/20
Trips

That is a valid point.  I long ago punted on full-time efficiency of energy.  But that is a choice.  I don't thing you can expect to be f2p and fairly inactive without missing out on rewards.  I have enough tavern reserves to do that between fusions which is nice.  New players probably don't have that luxury. 

I think we both would agree that f2p are not the target audience for the key+energy content.  The 150 gems for refill as well.

I actually think from a business perspective its extremely well designed and rolled out initially. 

No ftp are definitely not the target market :) i agree on that

Sep 17, 2022, 22:1709/17/22
10/15/20

Ok, so i am ahead of schedule on fusion and have burned a couple of thousand gems and a lot of energy in the iron twins to get a better idea of soul essence drop rates.

The drop rate of essence is very low, i got very few essences. 

I have also got my first split soul in the market, to take from 2 star to 3 star is 120 essence which would take months even if i used gems daily.

So in conclusion.

Its a great concept, and it is very powerful, but 

1) For ftp players it relies on a LOT of luck on the summons, no way will you afford the market regularly

2) The gear requirement is outside 80-90% of players capability.

Its a nice concept - but in true plarium style it has been made heavy pay to win since the only way to really benefit from it without great luck is to spend a silly amount of cash on gems/energy.

Pretty much standard plarium, making the gap between ftp and whales bigger, i have already noticed gold tag is more difficult as a result.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 17, 2022, 22:4109/17/22
02/24/19

I mean, it FEELS a lot less pay to win than the initial search for sacred shards and even one legendary champ. That went on for months and months.

I've picked up souls for my CB champs and a few arena champs, and will focus on only upgrading those moving forward rather than spending currency on anything else.

The only change I've noticed in Gold Tag so far is that I've been getting that known blessing slowdown bug that also is affecting Trips.

Sep 18, 2022, 19:2709/18/22
Sep 18, 2022, 19:30(edited)
10/15/20
harleQuinn

I mean, it FEELS a lot less pay to win than the initial search for sacred shards and even one legendary champ. That went on for months and months.

I've picked up souls for my CB champs and a few arena champs, and will focus on only upgrading those moving forward rather than spending currency on anything else.

The only change I've noticed in Gold Tag so far is that I've been getting that known blessing slowdown bug that also is affecting Trips.

Maybe i am just having poor luck

I have picked up 1 star for duchess & geo, a 2 star for yumeko and a 5 star for godseeker, but that is it, everything else has been for champs i have no intention of using- and the 1 star and 2 star are pretty weak. Godseeker was in vault too, but i am building her now to try and fit into a tag team.

When yumeko appeared in market as a split soul i was briefly excited until i saw how many essences i needed and realised that after 2k gems and god knows how much energy i had collected under 20 essence.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 18, 2022, 22:3509/18/22
Sep 18, 2022, 22:36(edited)
02/24/19
trevor.wilson

Maybe i am just having poor luck

I have picked up 1 star for duchess & geo, a 2 star for yumeko and a 5 star for godseeker, but that is it, everything else has been for champs i have no intention of using- and the 1 star and 2 star are pretty weak. Godseeker was in vault too, but i am building her now to try and fit into a tag team.

When yumeko appeared in market as a split soul i was briefly excited until i saw how many essences i needed and realised that after 2k gems and god knows how much energy i had collected under 20 essence.

I've been lucky enough to pull Brogni and Helicath both at 4 stars. I've purchased Yumeko, Jintoro, Roshcard and Arbiter at 1 star from the shop.

I have a 5 star Sandlashed now, but I'm not sure that's good enough to get her back into any teams.

I've only the pulled the little rubies you get from the coins, and any others we got from doing the levels the first time. 

Hope you get something good soon though! Couple of my clannies were pretty jealous about Brogni and Helicath! 😆

Sep 18, 2022, 23:0909/18/22
12/19/19

I'm just confused why everyone thinks rewards are poor and they have bad luck.... one effing week into this.... 😆 

And godseeker is really good, I don't use in tag.  But used on my hydra C team (1 key hard) and a couple level 15 fortress teams.

And HQ, sandlashed is one of my favorites for go 2nd teams.  Going to rebuild in stoneskin one of these days :)

Sep 19, 2022, 07:1309/19/22
09/14/20
Trips

I'm just confused why everyone thinks rewards are poor and they have bad luck.... one effing week into this.... 😆 

And godseeker is really good, I don't use in tag.  But used on my hydra C team (1 key hard) and a couple level 15 fortress teams.

And HQ, sandlashed is one of my favorites for go 2nd teams.  Going to rebuild in stoneskin one of these days :)

I can tell you why this thinking exists.

I did run my 6 keys today...spent 120 energy....got about 900 soul coins to buy (with the rest of former coins) 1 mortal soul stone and got a freaking 1 star rare soul of a champ I will never use...

Wow...I could have had mor luck...but the probabilities are higher that the scenario above will be repeated instead of a scenario with a better result for me. 

The time AND ressources spent in IT is not mirrored by the rewards for me...

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 19, 2022, 07:5809/19/22
02/24/19
Trips

One week after we started we knew we'd never get good champs, right? :) In spite of people's worries, I hope they keep getting their coins and such, as everyone will pull some good stuff eventually.

As far as Sandlashed, she's great in Go Seconds for sure... but I'm fortunate enough to have Ursuga so she's playing a big role for me in that Ally Protection/Supreme Damage Mitigation job. So the trick here, or at least what I'm thinking of, is what Epic or Rare blessing she would get that would encourage me to build an additional team that features her again.... :)

Sep 20, 2022, 17:2009/20/22
12/19/19
Matrim

I can tell you why this thinking exists.

I did run my 6 keys today...spent 120 energy....got about 900 soul coins to buy (with the rest of former coins) 1 mortal soul stone and got a freaking 1 star rare soul of a champ I will never use...

Wow...I could have had mor luck...but the probabilities are higher that the scenario above will be repeated instead of a scenario with a better result for me. 

The time AND ressources spent in IT is not mirrored by the rewards for me...

For where I am at in the game, assuming the same for you, unequivocally the best use of 120 energy in the game.  And I'll use gems on Sunday.

I am even advising my entire clan regardless of level to use all keys every day, unless it impacts completing the current fusion.

Sep 21, 2022, 15:0109/21/22
09/14/20
Trips

For where I am at in the game, assuming the same for you, unequivocally the best use of 120 energy in the game.  And I'll use gems on Sunday.

I am even advising my entire clan regardless of level to use all keys every day, unless it impacts completing the current fusion.

I do have a different opinion. Btw..I think Krama's observation about this is very interesting..about how long the grinding will need to be done to get a simgle champ to 6 star

Sep 21, 2022, 16:1309/21/22
12/19/19
Matrim

I do have a different opinion. Btw..I think Krama's observation about this is very interesting..about how long the grinding will need to be done to get a simgle champ to 6 star

Two questions:

1. What is a possible better use of 120 energy? 

2. What is the relevance of grinding a 6star?

Sep 21, 2022, 16:3209/21/22
09/14/20
Trips

Two questions:

1.) Stil getting better equipment or running in minotaur or saving the energy for fusion events

2.) It is the only *safe* way to get a 6* awakened champion of YOUR choice...

Sep 21, 2022, 16:3309/21/22
06/25/20
Trips

Two questions:

To the latter, fairly sure he means how much you'll need to run the twins in order to get the resources to purchase split souls from the market to reach 6*.

But, as I indicated in the aforementioned thread - I'm fairly sure that Plarium only added the soul market and the ability to sell souls, as a way of pre-empting complaints from people about racking up souls they have no use for. I don't think we should be taking the soul market as a primary means for getting souls.

Which, of course, lends itself perfectly towards this being a P2W feature. The F2P resource gain is absolutely pitiful. You'll actually get *far* more out of Hydra than you will out of twins.

Sep 21, 2022, 16:5709/21/22
09/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

To the latter, fairly sure he means how much you'll need to run the twins in order to get the resources to purchase split souls from the market to reach 6*.

But, as I indicated in the aforementioned thread - I'm fairly sure that Plarium only added the soul market and the ability to sell souls, as a way of pre-empting complaints from people about racking up souls they have no use for. I don't think we should be taking the soul market as a primary means for getting souls.

Which, of course, lends itself perfectly towards this being a P2W feature. The F2P resource gain is absolutely pitiful. You'll actually get *far* more out of Hydra than you will out of twins.

Agreed that the IT rewards is not the main source of souls if you compare the rewards...

You can get about 6-7 soulstones from IT per week if you are lucky and use about 1000 energy...you can get 4-5 of this without energy from Hydra...

Sep 21, 2022, 17:2809/21/22
06/25/20
Matrim

Agreed that the IT rewards is not the main source of souls if you compare the rewards...

You can get about 6-7 soulstones from IT per week if you are lucky and use about 1000 energy...you can get 4-5 of this without energy from Hydra...

Far less than 6-7 per week. You get one per week on average, if you use only the six keys per day you are provided. You get one Immortal Soulstone per *year* on average, by using the coins from the Mortal Soulstones to buy them.

Sep 23, 2022, 14:2609/23/22
10/15/20

I have sniktraak in the vault, one of many champs who seemed pretty pointless on pulling.

I am just wondering if with the massive hits from iron twins we might finally get a use for reflect.

Anyone tried him on iron twins?