CvsC personal Rewards

Search
Comments
Sep 1, 2022, 19:0909/01/22
01/15/21

Sure, the compulsory wait between clan swapping is equally important 

Sep 1, 2022, 19:2509/01/22
05/03/20

PR could be given if your personal score is higher than the previous CvC.  That indicates you are improving.  Isnt that the goal of the game?

The term personal rewards may be misleading.  Wasn't the original idea to build better clans and promote teamwork?  If your clan wins you are rewarded personally for the team effort.  

Sep 1, 2022, 21:4109/01/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

How would you change it, if you could? And no, not get rid of it... how would you change it to fix these issues?

I think it has been mentioned multiple times over the last year. 

Make personal rewards personal rewards. Assign them for achieving milestones in CvC, regardless whether the Clan wins or not. 

I read in one of the last comments that CvC was designed to make better Clans....the result cannot be more removed from the goal. CvC splits Clans and devides them. If the idea behind a clan is a team, a society, CvC brought strife and dismay into the clans...not team work. Team work in CvCs would mean: Open your wallet....sorry, I am one of our Clan leaders and I am adamant about not forcing people to spend money. I am also advocating at the same time that our members should prepare for CvCs and save books and GH improvements for this time. But stil we have discussions/arguments every time we lose....even if we lose like this time against a definite whale clan...

The whole concept of CvC is understandable from a business point of view....lead players to spend money...that is okay....but at the same time the rewards are just ...kind of not worth it in my opinion. 

Solution in my mind as pointed out above: Untie personal rewards from winning as a clan.

That way you do not need to jump clans or leave clans in search of those who are spending more money. This structure of PR just leads to this jumping strategy and to a clear distinction between casual and paying clans, which leads to frustration again...

Sep 1, 2022, 21:5009/01/22
10/15/20
Matrim

I think it has been mentioned multiple times over the last year. 

Make personal rewards personal rewards. Assign them for achieving milestones in CvC, regardless whether the Clan wins or not. 

I read in one of the last comments that CvC was designed to make better Clans....the result cannot be more removed from the goal. CvC splits Clans and devides them. If the idea behind a clan is a team, a society, CvC brought strife and dismay into the clans...not team work. Team work in CvCs would mean: Open your wallet....sorry, I am one of our Clan leaders and I am adamant about not forcing people to spend money. I am also advocating at the same time that our members should prepare for CvCs and save books and GH improvements for this time. But stil we have discussions/arguments every time we lose....even if we lose like this time against a definite whale clan...

The whole concept of CvC is understandable from a business point of view....lead players to spend money...that is okay....but at the same time the rewards are just ...kind of not worth it in my opinion. 

Solution in my mind as pointed out above: Untie personal rewards from winning as a clan.

That way you do not need to jump clans or leave clans in search of those who are spending more money. This structure of PR just leads to this jumping strategy and to a clear distinction between casual and paying clans, which leads to frustration again...

The system is designed to encourage people to spend money for rewards that are not worth the expenditure in order to 'win'

Two members of the opposing clan got individual scores of a million points in the latest cvc, how many resources does that take? (i could work it out but cant be bothered)

I am not sure how aware plarium is of the damage it does to clans, and by extension to the game because of the unpleasant atmosphere it helps to create. 

There is zero chance of personal rewards being uncoupled from the clan winning, because they wont want to lose the factor of people going mad to 'win' and spending like crazy.

At best we might get tweaks to stop gaming of the system, and i hope the mods feedback some of the suggestions here.

Sep 1, 2022, 22:5909/01/22
02/11/22

When you check this week's results, you can clearly tell how some manipulate the system.

Tier1 top guild: Lost Legion (level 16) => 9,706,215 points (ya ok, as if those guys belong in tier 1 LOL)

Tier2 top guild: DarkDeadDynasty (level 14) => 7,197,177 points

tier3 top guild: Kingdom of Noldor (level 14) => 8,290,705 points

tier4 top guild: Mobs (level 14) => 11,952,913 points, and 3rd place => under 9,000,000

tier5 top guild: Dragon Alliance (level 15) => 11,855,508 points, and 13th place => just under 9,700,000

The ultimate douchebag prize goes to..... Lost Legion! Scared bunch of sissies running away from their real competition. They could have stayed even in tier5 with very little risk of losing, but no, it's much more fun to go crush some noobs at the bottom of the rankings.

There you go guys. This is how you win CVC with rewards. 

Sep 2, 2022, 07:0809/02/22
09/29/16

Seems even worse than I thought...