All Categories

Bolster Set

Bolster Set

Search
Comments
Sep 2, 2022, 13:5609/02/22
02/07/21

I thought it said level 50 reward. I did all 50 and the weeklys.  No set, how misleading

Sep 2, 2022, 13:5809/02/22
02/07/21

I do not like to buy sets as they do not show you what your buying except the type of gear.  Thats like buying a car and not knowing what options are on it. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 14:0209/02/22
02/24/19
Uncle TH

I thought it said level 50 reward. I did all 50 and the weeklys.  No set, how misleading

If you got to level 50 on Forge Pass, you should have gotten 6 legendary Bolster pieces, and they should be in either your mailbox or inventory. I am fairly sure my 6 pieces went directly into my inventory.

Sep 2, 2022, 14:0809/02/22
Sep 2, 2022, 14:08(edited)
01/04/20
Uncle TH

And they give you all of this.. you just have to make it yourself. 

i

Sep 2, 2022, 14:2509/02/22
02/07/21
Harbby

And they give you all of this.. you just have to make it yourself. 

i

That misleading as they show a set of  lego gear. and around it, it says level 50 reward.   I knew I was collecting items to forge as well.    Many people was thinking you had to buy the set per the above post.  How creative can one get on misleading or confusing people?      

I like to  support the Devs and buy a few things from time to time but you look at the extra turns and energy and there is a serious lack of energy to use those turns.   I bought the raid card and found it required me to  buy energy, caused a domino effect.   So I canceled the subscription.       Bought one set of gear and it really was pretty lousy gear.    So people buy more and other just stop supporting the Devs.     

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 14:2909/02/22
02/24/19
Uncle TH

That misleading as they show a set of  lego gear. and around it, it says level 50 reward.   I knew I was collecting items to forge as well.    Many people was thinking you had to buy the set per the above post.  How creative can one get on misleading or confusing people?      

I like to  support the Devs and buy a few things from time to time but you look at the extra turns and energy and there is a serious lack of energy to use those turns.   I bought the raid card and found it required me to  buy energy, caused a domino effect.   So I canceled the subscription.       Bought one set of gear and it really was pretty lousy gear.    So people buy more and other just stop supporting the Devs.     

If you reached Level 50 on the Forge Pass, you got a full 6 star Legendary Set of Bolster gear. It happened automatically upon reaching 50.

Bolster is at the very bottom of your gear inventory.

Are you saying you reached level 50, and that your Bolster gear is not in your inventory? Can you double check, then take a pic of that if so, so we can begin the process of opening a support ticket for you?

Sep 2, 2022, 14:4009/02/22
02/07/21
harleQuinn

If you got to level 50 on Forge Pass, you should have gotten 6 legendary Bolster pieces, and they should be in either your mailbox or inventory. I am fairly sure my 6 pieces went directly into my inventory.

No only thing  in my inventory are 3 peices I forged during CVC.     

Sep 2, 2022, 14:4509/02/22
02/07/21
harleQuinn

If you reached Level 50 on the Forge Pass, you got a full 6 star Legendary Set of Bolster gear. It happened automatically upon reaching 50.

Bolster is at the very bottom of your gear inventory.

Are you saying you reached level 50, and that your Bolster gear is not in your inventory? Can you double check, then take a pic of that if so, so we can begin the process of opening a support ticket for you?

The only peices I have are the 3 I forged during CVC.    The Pass finished today and I was expecting them.   I actually reached level 50 a few days ago and finished all the weekly with a few days to spare.    

i

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 14:5609/02/22
02/24/19
Uncle TH

The only peices I have are the 3 I forged during CVC.    The Pass finished today and I was expecting them.   I actually reached level 50 a few days ago and finished all the weekly with a few days to spare.    

i

Open a Support Ticket from in game and report this so they can look into it for you.

Click your Profile Picture. Then Info. Then Support. It will open a ticket attached to your account and Support will be able to work with you and hopefully fix it for you. :)

Sep 2, 2022, 19:0009/02/22
02/07/21
harleQuinn

Open a Support Ticket from in game and report this so they can look into it for you.

Click your Profile Picture. Then Info. Then Support. It will open a ticket attached to your account and Support will be able to work with you and hopefully fix it for you. :)

Thanks 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 19:5409/02/22
02/24/19
Uncle TH

Thanks 

No problem. Hopefully it all gets sorted for you. :)

Sep 4, 2022, 10:4009/04/22
09/04/22

Hello. I'm new here and this is my 1st post. I completed up to 50 ftp and got the avatar. Then I paid the $20 and got the Bolster set sent directly to my inventory with the exception of 1 piece that was sent to my overflow.

Sep 4, 2022, 11:1709/04/22
02/13/21
Uncle TH

I really just want to clarify something as I wasn't sure based on what I had read in your post.  The 6 piece bolster set is only given if you buy the forge pass, not get to level 50 with just the free row.  If you get to level 50 without actually buying the forge pass, then you won't get the 6 piece bolster at all, and will instead need to rely on any materials you collected during the free levels (which should come to about 15 forge attempts of 5-6 star).

In reading your posts above, it sounded to me like you were on the free level, when it comes to the forge event.  I might be wrong though, but if you are then this would explain things

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 4, 2022, 16:3209/04/22
02/24/19
AgentHumphries

Hello. I'm new here and this is my 1st post. I completed up to 50 ftp and got the avatar. Then I paid the $20 and got the Bolster set sent directly to my inventory with the exception of 1 piece that was sent to my overflow.

So you finished, bought the pass and got the set. Sounds right. :)

Hopefully you forged some good pieces!