All Categories

NM Campaign 12-7

NM Campaign 12-7

Search
Comments
May 2, 2022, 18:5505/02/22
05/29/21
Trips

You can accelerate progress with $$$ or better resource management. Lack of patience is probably the 2nd biggest contributor to new player struggles and frustration. 

how is that? i didnt wait for x2 on voids and sacreds and i have several leggos, one of them is void. and its already made a progress for me through doom tower so ive got several shards and books, as well as energy, ruby and other stuff. 

i can agree on ancient, coz they are not so rare even for a new player and by the next x2 we can stack up at least couple of dozens of them. 

also sacred dont require improvement that much imo. i mean ull get at least epic and there is a lot of epics which on par or even far better than leggos. and they are way easier to book. leggos doesnt even mean "good champ". i have good example of that - alexander. he is worse than rare lol. or var-gall, which is not that bad to be worse than rare, but him to be leggo... on the other hand we have uugo, vogoth or fayne. so i dont know what frustration r u talking about. u get champ sooner, u strting to advance in something sooner, u get more stuff coz u didnt missed another week or two.

May 2, 2022, 19:0505/02/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

That's not the point. If you use them early, you won't even have that couple. You'll have none.

I'm not sure how this could be explained more clearly. Are you really not following the math?

nope, i really dont follow ur math. im not good at it, not gonna lie.

but from where i stand it looks like waste of time actually. like, chances to get leggo very-very small either way, but when u wait, u waste another CB, DT or arena cd. ot rotation, u know. and there is that thing... when u new to the game, with couple of champs there is not much u can do in the game. u dont even hooked on it that much to just throw all the energy into some dragon day after day and wait for weeks to open something. and get something new. its just too boring, aint it?

May 2, 2022, 19:3605/02/22
12/19/19

"....math. .... not good at it"

Partial quoting you.  I told u lack of patience was #2 noob problem.  You are making it worse by combining it with noob problem #1.

May 2, 2022, 20:0005/02/22
05/29/21
Trips

"....math. .... not good at it"

Partial quoting you.  I told u lack of patience was #2 noob problem.  You are making it worse by combining it with noob problem #1.

and i told u its not a problem with sacred shards. idk what u trying to say now. 

also i have no idea what u think is problem number uno for new players. maybe i missed it somewhere here. 

May 3, 2022, 11:2405/03/22
06/30/21

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Most of the champs yall have done this with I dont have, but thats not to say I dont have some very strong champs. I will get it done eventually.

Jun 26, 2022, 19:1206/26/22
Jun 26, 2022, 19:14(edited)
06/30/21

Update: 6/25/2022 - finished with NM campaign, in its entirety 😓 pheww!

Used Mr.Frankie & TheCheese.

MM Geared for DPS, 160SPD, Cheese geared poorly, w/220RES, and 160SPD.