All Categories

Scyl

Scyl

Search
Comments
May 4, 2022, 12:5605/04/22
09/07/21

I'm close but not close enough to what you're at DARK. But I still have some good glyphs still on hand. But I would Iike to save them for a better champion 

May 4, 2022, 13:3505/04/22
May 4, 2022, 13:37(edited)
03/05/19
barryrayner1962

I'm close but not close enough to what you're at DARK. But I still have some good glyphs still on hand. But I would Iike to save them for a better champion 

yess, 

keep doing focusing on defense+rest mostly for Arena...

lvl up RESIST in Great Hall as well...

May 4, 2022, 14:0805/04/22
11/16/20
𝐭𝐡.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊™

Put Relentless + ACC on Scyl...

generaly high DEF + RESIST in Arena....

She still carry my team since ages and she's around 70% builded...

Main use for Arena is that she revive every 2turn ur main dmg nuker...

Relentless gives u extra turn... 

i

Still keeps me here since allways

i

Having a good winrate in g5 is not a good indicator of anything right now. Farming single man defense means nothing. 

May 4, 2022, 14:2305/04/22
06/25/20

There is a *world* of difference between the team that Dark posted, and the one that you posted, barry. I'm sorry, but you are nowhere near close. Your speed is too low, your accuracy is too low, but, critically, your resist is *way* too low.

That said, I really don't know if Dark is the best person to be taking advice from. The fact he's in G5 is really not relevant at all. That Scyl, on whatever team she is with, is just cannon fodder. I'd destroy the team without even blinking. 300 RES is not enough, period. Even with Lydia lead, that still only gives you 400 RES, and I can easily reach enough ACC to get past that.

Secondly, your actual suggested team comp is not going to work either. Zelotah is an okay compromise for not having Rhazin / Lydia / etc, and Gorg is an okay standby for not having ... anyone else. But Alek / Ninja / Dark Elhain are all terrible on that team. You aren't building a nuker team. You're build a team playing the long game. You need someone like Vogoth or Sandlashed for the passive effects.  

May 5, 2022, 13:5505/05/22
09/07/21

Kramaswamy.kr  I tired to get better champions today but to no avail so I'm going to be stuck with what I have got unfortunately. Until I get some more legendary shards then I'm at a loss for a good team.  I thank you for your efforts in helping me to build a good team. Will check back when I get some better champions thanks.