All Categories

Arena Offense

Arena Offense

Search
Comments
Apr 17, 2022, 16:3304/17/22
12/26/21

im exploring different builds for arena but rn i am focused on dragon 20 kram dont worry. infact i havent been on the forum for a little while so i wouldnt be distracted by the other ideas out there. i got a few more good champs since i posted my champ collection so maybe after i make it to dragon 20 I'll post my new roster and we can take a look at arena ideas. :)

Apr 19, 2022, 23:2704/19/22
05/13/19
Ophelia Later

im exploring different builds for arena but rn i am focused on dragon 20 kram dont worry. infact i havent been on the forum for a little while so i wouldnt be distracted by the other ideas out there. i got a few more good champs since i posted my champ collection so maybe after i make it to dragon 20 I'll post my new roster and we can take a look at arena ideas. :)

I  play  the  game  differently  vs.  others.

I  say  don't focus  on  Dragon  20,  but  instead  focus  on  Ice  Golem  20.

In  fact,  Go  ahead  and  post your  Champion  Collection.

You  could have an  amazing Arena  set  up  just  laying  dormant in  your  roster.

Apr 20, 2022, 01:4004/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 01:41(edited)
12/26/21

ok gimme a min ill take a screen shot. im doing multi battle in dragon rn so i have to wait for the round to end

Apr 20, 2022, 01:5004/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 01:51(edited)
12/26/21

i have a couple prepared fusion champs in the vault along with alot of food champs not shown in this pic. i have the materials to make about 3 5* champs and have plenty of extra 5-6* pieces of gear from farming dragon. rn ive been using urogrim as leader along with kael, tayrel, and miscreated monster.

i

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 20, 2022, 01:5704/20/22
12/30/20
Player J

I  play  the  game  differently  vs.  others.

I  say  don't focus  on  Dragon  20,  but  instead  focus  on  Ice  Golem  20.

In  fact,  Go  ahead  and  post your  Champion  Collection.

You  could have an  amazing Arena  set  up  just  laying  dormant in  your  roster.

The problem with this is that OP is still quite early game and needs to focus on a dungeon or dungeons that provide the most overall value to their account, which Ice Golem is not.

Or they need to be making 60s in Brutal 12-3. 

But definitely not Ice Golem. Has by far the worst gear for early to mid game progression and sells for the least, too. 

Apr 20, 2022, 02:1404/20/22
12/26/21

since you consider me quite early game im curious as to what counts as mid game, generally speaking.

Apr 20, 2022, 02:1904/20/22
12/19/19
Ophelia Later

since you consider me quite early game im curious as to what counts as mid game, generally speaking.

Mid game is Arbiter. And that will soon be considered early midgame, if its not already. 

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 20, 2022, 02:2204/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 02:22(edited)
12/30/20
Ophelia Later

For what it's worth: not to meant to come off as an insult, but rather defining account progression. 

The definition seems to vary, but to me being able to clear most if not all dungeon 20s, being somewhere in the range of NM CB is probably a good place to start in 2022. That means we're going to need an awful lot of 60s, usually. 

It's why I and a lot of others stress the need to push 60s vs 50s early - and forever, really - since it will expedite your progress. 

Edit: I tend to agree with Trips on Arbiter being mid game now, too. 

Apr 20, 2022, 02:2204/20/22
06/25/20
Ophelia Later

At very least, mid-game is being able to farm all level 20 Dungeons without difficulty. Also, typically, being able to get top chest on Nightmare CB.

Apr 20, 2022, 02:3704/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 02:49(edited)
12/26/21

ok. also i get dark elhain soon so that should help alot with frost spider and ice golem 

Apr 20, 2022, 02:4604/20/22
12/26/21

im 3/4 the way through the mission group that comes before arbiter. the thing that will hold me back the most are the arena missions that ive been hearing about.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 20, 2022, 03:1504/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 03:34(edited)
02/24/19

Hi Ophelia. Hope you're still enjoying everything :)

I still would recommend one of the following teams: 

You might enjoy a double speed boost team of High Khatun (in the lead slot for her Aura), Apothecary, Tayrel and Kael. Apothecary the fastest for the TM boost and Speed Up, then High Khatun boosts, then Tayrel AoE Dec Def, then Kael nukes with his big AoE. 

This is the classic Speed Nuke team that took me to Gold 4 a long time ago.

Conellia can work too, but I would run her in the lead slot, Apothecary the fastest for TM boost, Conellia second to sleep the opposing team and prevent cut ins, then Tayrel AoE Dec Def, then Kael nukes with his big AoE. 

This is the classic Speed CC team I often run now. :)

No matter which of these teams (or any others), I would want to keep focusing on getting champs to 60, like Apothecary and Khatun and even Conellia, if you want to use her. 

I would also want to take Miscreated to 60 to help with Spider Progression and getting decent banners, like Accuracy with Speed Substat for Conellia and Khatun, and a Defensive one with Speed for Apothecary.

After that, I would focus on Dragon 20+ for a while, with your now full level 60 dungeon farming team. Should find the fastest account progression this way. I know it may seem like you're not progressing in Arena for a bit, but when you finish, and equip your gear, you will be able to climb the ranks with very little bumps.

Here's a great video you might like that breaks down building an arena speed nuke team:

How to build a great speed/nuke team to climb to Silver and Gold Arena https://youtu.be/rfTNsJSPLOM 

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 20, 2022, 03:5104/20/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

You might enjoy a double speed boost team of High Khatun (in the lead slot for her Aura), Apothecary, Tayrel and Kael. Apothecary the fastest for the TM boost and Speed Up, then High Khatun boosts, then Tayrel AoE Dec Def, then Kael nukes with his big AoE. 

Conellia can work too, but I would run her in the lead slot, Apothecary the fastest for TM boost, Conellia second to sleep the opposing team and prevent cut ins, then Tayrel AoE Dec Def, then Kael nukes with his big AoE. 

No matter which of these teams (or any others), I would want to keep focusing on getting champs to 60, like Apothecary and Khatun and even Conellia, if you want to use her. 

I would also want to take Miscreated to 60 to help with Spider Progression and getting decent banners, like Accuracy with Speed Substat for Conellia and Khatun, and a Defensive one with Speed for Apothecary.

After that, I would focus on Dragon 20+ for a while, with your now full level 60 dungeon farming team. Should find the fastest account progression this way. I know it may seem like you're not progressing in Arena for a bit, but when you finish, and equip your gear, you will be able to climb the ranks with very little bumps.

Here's a great video you might like that breaks down building an arena speed nuke team:

How to build a great speed/nuke team to climb to Silver and Gold Arena https://youtu.be/rfTNsJSPLOM 

This is the way. 

Have to stay focused with a plan now, rather than content in the game that may hinder your long term account progression. 

Apr 20, 2022, 11:3204/20/22
Apr 20, 2022, 11:33(edited)
05/13/19
dthorne04

The problem with this is that OP is still quite early game and needs to focus on a dungeon or dungeons that provide the most overall value to their account, which Ice Golem is not.

Or they need to be making 60s in Brutal 12-3. 

But definitely not Ice Golem. Has by far the worst gear for early to mid game progression and sells for the least, too. 

Ice  Golem  has  the  Basic  Artifact  sets  (Life,  Offense,  Defense,  etc.)

Those  gear  sets  are  Early  Game  gears.

Apr 20, 2022, 16:4004/20/22
05/13/19

A  set  up  I  saw  which  is  very  interesting to  me  is  the  following:

-  Tarshon

-  Tayrel

-  Miscreated  Monster

-  Broad  Maw

Obviously,  Some  of  the  heroes I  am  mentioning are  not  fully  leveled  or  geared.

You  might  not  have  thought  about  them.

You  would have  to  lvl  them  to  fight  against rival  lvl  60  arena  teams,  but  again  I'm  just  giving  out  theory  crafting  ideas.

Apr 20, 2022, 17:1704/20/22
12/26/21
harleQuinn

thanks for the ideas and the video. id just like to simply point out tho the fact that i dont have hk.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 20, 2022, 17:2304/20/22
02/24/19
Ophelia Later

thanks for the ideas and the video. id just like to simply point out tho the fact that i dont have hk.

Have you not pulled her yet from Daily Logins? Did you feed her maybe? 

Either way, the second team I listed should work just fine for you. Apothecary, Conellia, Tayrel and Kael. Apothecary TM boosts into Conellia sleep into Tayrel AoE Dec Def into Kael nuke! Just work on farming gear for Apothecary like we've been chatting about, getting him faster. (Also, with this team you also get to use Conellia, who you seemed to like quite a bit!! :) )

Apr 20, 2022, 17:4704/20/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

Have you not pulled her yet from Daily Logins? Did you feed her maybe? 

Either way, the second team I listed should work just fine for you. Apothecary, Conellia, Tayrel and Kael. Apothecary TM boosts into Conellia sleep into Tayrel AoE Dec Def into Kael nuke! Just work on farming gear for Apothecary like we've been chatting about, getting him faster. (Also, with this team you also get to use Conellia, who you seemed to like quite a bit!! :) )

IIRC he fed her :/

As an aside - I like the team idea you're suggesting, but to OP - just note you need to make sure Tayrel and Kael are *slow*, because if they get a turn before the other team all wakes up, then there's a chance they may not properly get feared, or, even if they do, that they may not lose their turn to fear.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 20, 2022, 19:0804/20/22
12/30/20
Player J

Ice  Golem  has  the  Basic  Artifact  sets  (Life,  Offense,  Defense,  etc.)

Those  gear  sets  are  Early  Game  gears.

I don't know if I would actively suggest trying to use those - let alone grind Ice Golem for them - over any other usable sets. Sure, we could high roll stats in those sets, but you could also do the same in sets that have a potential to scale and/or be usable later on such as Speed, Lifesteal and even Accuracy for awhile. 

I understand the uses for Resistance/Reflex, but don't think they're going to be too good early when we're taking opportunity cost of grinding better dungeons or taking champs to 60 into account. 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 20, 2022, 19:5004/20/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

IIRC he fed her :/

As an aside - I like the team idea you're suggesting, but to OP - just note you need to make sure Tayrel and Kael are *slow*, because if they get a turn before the other team all wakes up, then there's a chance they may not properly get feared, or, even if they do, that they may not lose their turn to fear.

I am less concerned about the fear, and just concerned with getting them to sleep through any cut in turns. At least that's my thinking for now, at this point in the game.... a stopgap to cover any speed gaps. I

But I like your way too Krama, for the future as we tune the build.

For now, I would recommend having Tayrel and then Kael as back to back on speeds as possible though, to avoid a random cut in there. So if Kael is 170, then I'd have Tayrel as close to that as I could, like 171.