All Categories

Arena & Dragon

Arena & Dragon

Search
Comments
Apr 8, 2022, 17:1904/08/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

Whats the best way to get enough energy to farm Dragon 20 a million times?  I am ready to grind, grind.  

• Daily quests - you get one free refill from completing the "do 5 arena fights"
  • Weekly quests - you get two per every five days, one for ascending a champ, another for ranking one up to rank 4
  • Advanced quests - you get one free refill per day for finishing all of them, and you get 50 energy for doing the daily arena / tag arena quest
  • Login rewards - usually twice a month, you get a big chunk of energy just for logging in
  • Doom Tower gives a whole bunch of free energy
  • CvC gives quite a bit of free energy every two weeks
  • You can buy refills for gems (though I don't recommend this unless you are really starved for things to do)

The first three are the biggest, most reliable source.

Apr 11, 2022, 20:4004/11/22
05/03/20

I realize that I dont have the right champs and gear to play arena effectively.  Through trial and error I learned which teams I can beat.  By not losing games I manged to win all the rewards from Arena tournament.  I am now Silver 3 in arena and Bronze 2 in tag arena.  

Thanks for all the help.  

Apr 20, 2022, 00:0004/20/22
05/13/19

Its  been  long  time  ClosedPoly.

Welcome  Back  

My  recommendation  is  a  Go  2nd  Arena  team:

Leader:  Zelotah

-  Seeker

-  Zelotah

-  M.  King

-  Scyl

Seeker  -  Retaliation set

Zelotah  -  Shield  set

M.  King  -  Resistance  set

Scyl  -  Frost  set

All  of  them  with  as  much  Resistance as  you  can  get.

Apr 20, 2022, 01:0104/20/22
05/03/20
Player J

Its  been  long  time  ClosedPoly.

Welcome  Back  

My  recommendation  is  a  Go  2nd  Arena  team:

Leader:  Zelotah

-  Seeker

-  Zelotah

-  M.  King

-  Scyl

Seeker  -  Retaliation set

Zelotah  -  Shield  set

M.  King  -  Resistance  set

Scyl  -  Frost  set

All  of  them  with  as  much  Resistance as  you  can  get.

Good see you again.  Thx for the suggestions.  

Moutain King is a big part of my CB and other teams.  I dont want to change his gear.  Is there an alternative?

Apr 20, 2022, 10:3704/20/22
05/13/19
ClosedPoly

Good see you again.  Thx for the suggestions.  

Moutain King is a big part of my CB and other teams.  I dont want to change his gear.  Is there an alternative?

Sure,  you  could  use  Rhazin  as  the  nuker  instead.

Apr 20, 2022, 19:4804/20/22
12/19/19

FIRE KNIGHT PROBLEM:

I don't know how bad your gear is, but an all blue team is not good in general against FK. I'm guessing you need a reviver so I would use gorgo.  Apo is still good too, u need speed and the 3 hitter.  Coldheart is a must.  I would use rhazin too.  For 5th I would say stag knight but at 50 would need some really good gear. This would not be a speed run, but should be 100pct success. 

Apr 20, 2022, 19:5304/20/22
06/25/20
Trips

FIRE KNIGHT PROBLEM:

I don't know how bad your gear is, but an all blue team is not good in general against FK. I'm guessing you need a reviver so I would use gorgo.  Apo is still good too, u need speed and the 3 hitter.  Coldheart is a must.  I would use rhazin too.  For 5th I would say stag knight but at 50 would need some really good gear. This would not be a speed run, but should be 100pct success. 

Maybe he can get away with not running Gorg? Psylar would make a pretty good wave control champ, and can do quite a bit of TM control on the boss.

Apo + CH + Rhaz + Stag + Psylar?

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 20, 2022, 19:5504/20/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Maybe he can get away with not running Gorg? Psylar would make a pretty good wave control champ, and can do quite a bit of TM control on the boss.

Apo + CH + Rhaz + Stag + Psylar?

This would be what I would try first, and then fall back to Trips suggestion if it doesn't.

Apr 20, 2022, 19:5704/20/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

This would be what I would try first, and then fall back to Trips suggestion if it doesn't.

Yes, I am just assuming the worst as to how the champs are geared. Zelotah could actually help and also make run even slower...😆 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 20, 2022, 19:5804/20/22
02/24/19
Trips

Yes, I am just assuming the worst as to how the champs are geared. Zelotah could actually help and also make run even slower...😆 

i

Apr 20, 2022, 20:3804/20/22
05/03/20
harleQuinn

FK15 Psy and CH die in the waves.  Stalemate with the Boss

Apr 20, 2022, 20:4404/20/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

FK15 Psy and CH die in the waves.  Stalemate with the Boss

Yeah this'll be a gear question for sure.

Also to note - the suggestions above were all for FK20.

Apr 20, 2022, 21:0004/20/22
05/03/20
Trips

FIRE KNIGHT PROBLEM:

FK19.  They all die

Apr 20, 2022, 21:0504/20/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

FK19.  They all die

Again - this team is for FK 20. Each rank of the boss has a different affinity. FK20 is Force (red), which is why most of the champs on the team are explicltly not Magic (blue).

Do you mind posting the stats of the aforementioned five we mentioned? And, are they all level 60, with full masteries, and fully ascended? Other than Rhazin, are the rest fully booked?

Gear is critical, but all those other factors are equally so.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 20, 2022, 22:0804/20/22
02/24/19

Yes, please post the builds there and we can see about any changes needed to get you the win. :)

Apr 22, 2022, 02:2404/22/22
05/03/20

Gorgo has full masteries.  

i

Apo has full masteries

i

Coldheart has partial masteries

i

Rhazin has some masteries

i

Stag Knight has some masteries

i

Apo is fully booked.  The others have no books.  I have 12 Legendary books.  I can likely book all the others if they deserve it.  I have been saving books to use them on end game champs.  

Apr 22, 2022, 04:4604/22/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

Gorgo has full masteries.  

i

Apo has full masteries

i

Coldheart has partial masteries

i

Rhazin has some masteries

i

Stag Knight has some masteries

i

Apo is fully booked.  The others have no books.  I have 12 Legendary books.  I can likely book all the others if they deserve it.  I have been saving books to use them on end game champs.  

• Gorg HP is pretty good, but his DEF is a bit light. You'd want him to be closer to 3K DEF ideally. Also, he has quite a bit of accuracy, which he really doesn't need - you can easily afford to lower that if necessary. But his main problem is that he is *really* slow. You want him much faster than he currently is. 200 SPD min, ideally closer to 250.
  • Apo HP is also solid, but his DEF is definitely too light. As above, you want him closer to 3K DEF. His speed is solid, but he has quite high Crit Rate and Accuracy, neither of which help him at all. I'm guessing he's running Crit Rate gloves, which you do not need whatsoever - swap them for DEF% gloves. I would guess he has an Accuracy banner, which you also should probably swap for a DEF banner.
  • Coldheart has too much Crit Rate , but I'm guessing that's more of just a coincidence. Still - you can easily afford to drop quite a lot. Remember that she gets a 30% Crit Rate bonus on her A3, so she only needs 70%. You probably have a Crit Rate glove - you should swap it for a Crit Damage one if possible. She also is way too slow, and has far too little Accuracy. She needs the Accuracy in order to make sure she lands her TM reset on the boss. Ideally, 200 ACC is what you should aim for, along with 180-200 SPD. You can basically ignore ATK - her damage comes entirely from Crit Damage, due to the scaling on max HP of her A3. She is also *extremely* squishy. That's okay, provided she doesn't get hit *at all*, but you probably want her to be a bit tankier. Usually you want to aim for around 30K hp and 2K DEF on your nukers.
  • Rhazin is in a similar boat to Coldheart. His DEF and HP are solid, but his SPD and ACC are too low. His job is to land his big TM reset, and ideally put DEF down and Weaken on the boss. So, as above, you want to try to get him to around 180-200 SPD, and 200 ACC.
  • Stag Knight - exact same as the above two. His HP and DEF are pretty good, but his SPD and ACC are too low.
Apr 25, 2022, 00:5904/25/22
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr
  • Gorg HP is pretty good, but his DEF is a bit light. You'd want him to be closer to 3K DEF ideally. Also, he has quite a bit of accuracy, which he really doesn't need - you can easily afford to lower that if necessary. But his main problem is that he is *really* slow. You want him much faster than he currently is. 200 SPD min, ideally closer to 250.
  • Apo HP is also solid, but his DEF is definitely too light. As above, you want him closer to 3K DEF. His speed is solid, but he has quite high Crit Rate and Accuracy, neither of which help him at all. I'm guessing he's running Crit Rate gloves, which you do not need whatsoever - swap them for DEF% gloves. I would guess he has an Accuracy banner, which you also should probably swap for a DEF banner.
  • Coldheart has too much Crit Rate , but I'm guessing that's more of just a coincidence. Still - you can easily afford to drop quite a lot. Remember that she gets a 30% Crit Rate bonus on her A3, so she only needs 70%. You probably have a Crit Rate glove - you should swap it for a Crit Damage one if possible. She also is way too slow, and has far too little Accuracy. She needs the Accuracy in order to make sure she lands her TM reset on the boss. Ideally, 200 ACC is what you should aim for, along with 180-200 SPD. You can basically ignore ATK - her damage comes entirely from Crit Damage, due to the scaling on max HP of her A3. She is also *extremely* squishy. That's okay, provided she doesn't get hit *at all*, but you probably want her to be a bit tankier. Usually you want to aim for around 30K hp and 2K DEF on your nukers.
  • Rhazin is in a similar boat to Coldheart. His DEF and HP are solid, but his SPD and ACC are too low. His job is to land his big TM reset, and ideally put DEF down and Weaken on the boss. So, as above, you want to try to get him to around 180-200 SPD, and 200 ACC.
  • Stag Knight - exact same as the above two. His HP and DEF are pretty good, but his SPD and ACC are too low.

Would it help to put Gorgo in Stalwart gear?

Apr 25, 2022, 01:0004/25/22
05/03/20

i

I can finally beat a few teams that rank higher than me.  I have to screen them carefully but things are getting better.  

Thx everyone.  

Apr 25, 2022, 01:4404/25/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

Would it help to put Gorgo in Stalwart gear?

Probably not. Stalwart is really intended for CB. Doesn't help much elsewhere.