All Categories

what's next 60?

what's next 60?

Search
Comments
Mar 26, 2022, 23:0203/26/22
05/29/21

yeah, it seems most of ppl here like alure better than everything i have under 60. guess ive got my answer :)

also i would love to get to NM CB every day, but it seems like i need at least 200k energy into dragon to do it. maybe even more. its freaking hard to gather 2-3 stats in the same time. i manage to get some acc, but speed is too low. its acceptable in another areas, where i can get khatun into the team, but she wont survive on NM without help and only help i can get to her is uugo, which is too bad for CB in my opinion. there is too little room for a debuffs :D

Mar 27, 2022, 02:1603/27/22
06/25/20
peaceof

yeah, it seems most of ppl here like alure better than everything i have under 60. guess ive got my answer :)

also i would love to get to NM CB every day, but it seems like i need at least 200k energy into dragon to do it. maybe even more. its freaking hard to gather 2-3 stats in the same time. i manage to get some acc, but speed is too low. its acceptable in another areas, where i can get khatun into the team, but she wont survive on NM without help and only help i can get to her is uugo, which is too bad for CB in my opinion. there is too little room for a debuffs :D

This is the thing we keep trying to tell you. CB is not necessarily about just getting as much speed as possible. It's about getting your champs in the correct order. You don't need to be running crazy speeds for NM CB. You can easily get a decent rotation going with speeds as low as 150. It's all about getting the *right* speeds on all of your champs.

Mar 27, 2022, 10:0903/27/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

This is the thing we keep trying to tell you. CB is not necessarily about just getting as much speed as possible. It's about getting your champs in the correct order. You don't need to be running crazy speeds for NM CB. You can easily get a decent rotation going with speeds as low as 150. It's all about getting the *right* speeds on all of your champs.

all that time i thought decent speed is at least higher than CB's. like, at least 200spd on all of my champs except for bulwark. i checked out deadwoodjedi site, maybe ill manage to improve a bit.