what's next 60?

Search
Mar 25, 2022, 18:3403/25/22
05/29/21

what's next 60?

so that's what ive got:

i

i

and now i dont know what to level next. btw i couldnt care less about FW and arena. so im doing it just for doom tower and dungeons. also i have no myth books, since im still a newb 3 monthes into the game :( 

what whould u guys pick on my place?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2022, 18:4403/25/22
06/25/20

I would start by trying to convince you not to abandon faction wars. There are a *ton* of very good rewards from there, not to mention the crafting materials and the glyphs - and, of course, Lydia.

That said, I don't think you should necessarily focus on FW - but I do think you should consider it when thinking about which champs to level.

Judging by your roster, I would guess that you are already on dungeon 20 for all dungeons, but - if that is not the case, you should indicate which ones you are struggling on.

Also, I see a few champs that could be part of a CB team, but not enough to make a full and properly balanced one. What is your current CB team?

And, lastly, since you indicate doom tower, are you able to clear DT normal? If not, what is blocking you? If yes, what is blocking you on DT hard?

Mar 25, 2022, 18:5303/25/22
10/15/20

You don't have a champ for constant tm decrease on the A1 yet -> Alure is your next lvl 60.

Mar 25, 2022, 19:0803/25/22
05/29/21

i dont abandon FW complitely. im clearing what i can every single day, but im not leveling champs just for that purpose :) as u said: im not focusing on it. like i dont leveling a reviver, which is worse than jorrg overall, just for FW.

about dungeons... i kinda able to farm 20th dragon - its take about 5min per run, but stable and without losses at all. 16th FK, where main problems is trash before the boss with team, who can kill actual FK. but its not a problem yet i guess. its more of a artifacts problem than champs. spider is on 17th, since i have no books and artifacts again. Ice Golem - i have no clue which floor i can beat since i have no reasons to even touch him. i did 13th for missions, but since i ended them in dead end of "go farm gold arena and get into 2-3-4 tier, while u at it", i consider ive complited all the missions... so again: no reasons to beat the ice golem.

doom tower: tryied couple of keys with bulwark, frozen banshee, kael, coffin smasher and venomage. have a thought that bulwark will boost my dmg... seems like thats not the case, but ill try to swap champs, maybe throw out kael and venomage... something. and thats mostly on brutal CB. from time to time im trying to jump on to nightmare, but even in sunny days its taking 4 keys to get the last chest. with, like 8mil dmg to spare, but anyway. 4 keys. so... mostly brutal :)

DT depends on rotation. that one, which we have now, im on 50th floor. which is bommal. i cant beat him so im just farming the griffin for advanced quests and thats it.

with rotation before that, ive got to level 90 or so. dont remember. and i dont remember whats stopped me then. sry.

DT hard i didnt even tryed to actually beat since it gotten practically unbeatable on second floor :D so there is no way ill get to juicy floors, or probably even past 1st boss, whoever he is.

Mar 25, 2022, 19:1103/25/22
05/29/21
Skadi

You don't have a champ for constant tm decrease on the A1 yet -> Alure is your next lvl 60.

thought about that, yeah. i would add that it doesnt require books to function :D which is great, since i dont have them and i almost never getting them.

but i dont know where i can use her, other than on FK. and FW maybe. ive heard it have no use on spider for some reason and i dont know where else i would like to drop tm

Mar 25, 2022, 20:0303/25/22
06/25/20
peaceof

i dont abandon FW complitely. im clearing what i can every single day, but im not leveling champs just for that purpose :) as u said: im not focusing on it. like i dont leveling a reviver, which is worse than jorrg overall, just for FW.

about dungeons... i kinda able to farm 20th dragon - its take about 5min per run, but stable and without losses at all. 16th FK, where main problems is trash before the boss with team, who can kill actual FK. but its not a problem yet i guess. its more of a artifacts problem than champs. spider is on 17th, since i have no books and artifacts again. Ice Golem - i have no clue which floor i can beat since i have no reasons to even touch him. i did 13th for missions, but since i ended them in dead end of "go farm gold arena and get into 2-3-4 tier, while u at it", i consider ive complited all the missions... so again: no reasons to beat the ice golem.

doom tower: tryied couple of keys with bulwark, frozen banshee, kael, coffin smasher and venomage. have a thought that bulwark will boost my dmg... seems like thats not the case, but ill try to swap champs, maybe throw out kael and venomage... something. and thats mostly on brutal CB. from time to time im trying to jump on to nightmare, but even in sunny days its taking 4 keys to get the last chest. with, like 8mil dmg to spare, but anyway. 4 keys. so... mostly brutal :)

DT depends on rotation. that one, which we have now, im on 50th floor. which is bommal. i cant beat him so im just farming the griffin for advanced quests and thats it.

with rotation before that, ive got to level 90 or so. dont remember. and i dont remember whats stopped me then. sry.

DT hard i didnt even tryed to actually beat since it gotten practically unbeatable on second floor :D so there is no way ill get to juicy floors, or probably even past 1st boss, whoever he is.

OK. So a few thoughts:

1) Dragon 20 is a bit on the slower side. What's your current team? I would guess that Tatura + Venomage + Frozen Banshee could bring the dragon down fast, so I think your bigger problem is lack of wave clearing champs. Guessing you're using Kael right now, for that. Getting Alek to 60 might speed that up, since it'll bring a second AOE nuker to your team.

2) Alure will definitely make your FK team better. She brings both TM control and multi-hit A1 to your team. Between her and Coldheart you can lock the boss out of getting a turn.

3) Getting Armiger to 50, or possibly to 60, should help you get through to Spider 20

4) Your CB team needs some serious work. Kael has no place on that team with both Frozen Banshee AND Venomage there. You also have nobody on that team with a 3-turn cooldown cleanse or block debuffs. As much as it is unfortunate, I think you'd benefit from having Doompriest on the team to remove the stun. You probably should drop Kael for her. You also should drop Coffin Smasher for Tatura. You lose a bit on the ATK down, but Venomage brings that too, so you should be okay. Lastly, you really should use some speed tuners to make sure your rotations are proper. Make sure all the relevant skills are booked as well. 

Mar 25, 2022, 20:5403/25/22
05/29/21

1)yep. its only trash clearing that slowing me down the most. coldheart oblitarating the dragon, but trash is a pain. but alex?... i didnt turn him into food only because it can be reworked in the future :D 

btw thats whats makes me wonder what to up next. i have a thought to up yakarl next. ive seen he can hit pretty hard, he have CC and he is void.

2)yeah, ive heard of that but... i dont know. maybe its worth it.

3)how so?... i have coldheart and mordecai. its more of a question of survivability. and thats where i have a lot of problems. seems like MM aint enough. maybe ill try to push a bit higher, when ill manage to get some books in mordecai's burn :D as it is now, he missing to much. also spiders a bit thin to deal enough damage through that burn.

4)i getting doompriest into the team when i go against red affinity. venomage there to keep those poisons rotating - kael sure does adding garbage 2.5% poisons. without kael i dont even know if venomage is worth adding. he also not booked so ATKdown missing a lot of time. i would like to book him ofc, but i getting books almost only from daily reward. from CB i getting bear and trashy artefact :D rarely its a blue shard. but books... id say ive got about 3 of them for all the time. but ill try to get tatura in with venomage and banshee.. why not. keys are free :)

ty for the advices. so now id say its a choise between yakarl and alure

Mar 25, 2022, 21:0603/25/22
06/25/20

I don't really know enough about Yakarl to comment on his kit. But all of his abilities are single-target. For wave-clearing, you want champs with AOE abilities. Alek has one, on his A2. It's not perfect - really, you want someone with at least two cooldown AOEs, or, better yet, an AOE ability on their A1. But for now, it's your best option.

Regarding Spider - Armiger's A2 does damage based on enemy max HP. He'll outdamage literaly everyone else in your roster, with the exception of Coldheart. Between him and CH, the queen should never get a turn, so then it just comes down to having champs to lock down the spiderlings. Tatura helps hugely here, because she veils the rest of your team, so you can just build her to tank the spiderlings. Miscreated Monster helps shield your team from damage. The five of those should get you through Spider 20 no problem.

Lastly, with regards to your CB team, I would suggest maybe starting a new thread. I have a feeling that there is a lot you are not aware of, with regards to how clan boss works. Using this thread to discuss that will just become confusing.

Mar 25, 2022, 21:3103/25/22
05/29/21

yakarl got rework in that patch so now he have stable AoE on A3. also he have good multiply on his abilities so i guess he is a better option than alex. alex is a trash. f him.

also ive just cleared 20th spider with mordecai, pain keeper, MM, tatura and CH. tatura not that much of a tank in my hands just because of trashy artefacts, but with that much spiderlings tatura's shield becomes really fat. with MM its just unkillable. pain keeper is just instead of books for mordecai. ofc now there is a question of 80% probability of burn, but i belive it will be consistent enough.

about CB... i dont think there is much to discuss actually. i can swap champs here and there and its doesnt make much of a difference. seems like im just need a lot of artefacts. for example, i need a lot more speed and without speed sets :D which i dont have right now. so... ill just keep hitting brutal for now. and maybe nightmare, when affinity is good

Mar 25, 2022, 21:3803/25/22
06/25/20
peaceof

yakarl got rework in that patch so now he have stable AoE on A3. also he have good multiply on his abilities so i guess he is a better option than alex. alex is a trash. f him.

also ive just cleared 20th spider with mordecai, pain keeper, MM, tatura and CH. tatura not that much of a tank in my hands just because of trashy artefacts, but with that much spiderlings tatura's shield becomes really fat. with MM its just unkillable. pain keeper is just instead of books for mordecai. ofc now there is a question of 80% probability of burn, but i belive it will be consistent enough.

about CB... i dont think there is much to discuss actually. i can swap champs here and there and its doesnt make much of a difference. seems like im just need a lot of artefacts. for example, i need a lot more speed and without speed sets :D which i dont have right now. so... ill just keep hitting brutal for now. and maybe nightmare, when affinity is good

You might be right regarding CB, but from everything you are saying, I very much doubt it. CB is all about properly tuning your team so that everyone does exactly what they need to do in the right order. It's not about getting as much speed as possible. It's about gtting exactly the right amount of speed on each champ. It's also about making sure you have the correct buffs on all champs and debuffs on the boss, at the correct times.

It's up to you. If you want to see if you can improve your numbers, create a new thread and post the details, and we can see what we can do.

Mar 25, 2022, 22:0803/25/22
04/27/20

I didn't read through all of the comments, but based on what I am seeing. I would for sure do Alure followed by Tayrel. Besides Fire Knight, there are a few DT bosses that she is MVP on.

Tayrel is great for a number of dungeouns and bosses.

Regarding CB, you have a number of champs. (Bulwark, Gravechill, FB, PK) that will work great, but you are missing a ManEater. If you magically pull one, I'd focus all my attention to getting an budget unkillable team going. Farming CB allows you to get books and shard that you normally don't find anywhere else.

Hope this helps.

Mar 25, 2022, 22:0803/25/22
10/15/20
no reasons to beat the ice golem. 

You'll miss the event champs with that attitude, unless you whale out of that problem and buy sacred shards to get the extra fragments from summon rush or unless you win a tournament. The most recent fusions had no extra fragments exept the two ways mentioned above, so no Ice Golem = no fusion champ.

Mar 26, 2022, 00:2403/26/22
02/13/21

I don't know if I missed it above but what was your CB team (and what speeds are you getting)?  It sounded like you were on Brutal.  Working on a good NM CB team would be one of my higher priorities, and I think you have the foundation of a potential 2:1 team there that should do the trick

Mar 26, 2022, 07:5803/26/22
05/29/21
RoseRoyal

I don't know if I missed it above but what was your CB team (and what speeds are you getting)?  It sounded like you were on Brutal.  Working on a good NM CB team would be one of my higher priorities, and I think you have the foundation of a potential 2:1 team there that should do the trick

its bulwark(152spd), venomage(193), frozen banshee(184) and something else. not sure now since CB this morning have bad affinity for me and ive put doompriest(188) and tatura(179) in team.

i didnt tune speed since i dont have the artifacts to do that. doompriest in relentless set and im uding her as a dispeller, since dont have a champ with cleanse. 

Mar 26, 2022, 08:0103/26/22
05/29/21
Skadi
no reasons to beat the ice golem. 

You'll miss the event champs with that attitude, unless you whale out of that problem and buy sacred shards to get the extra fragments from summon rush or unless you win a tournament. The most recent fusions had no extra fragments exept the two ways mentioned above, so no Ice Golem = no fusion champ.

from where i stand fusion is unreachable anyway. when it comes i have no shards to throw in, no silver, no energy. actually nothing to compete. so i dont bother.

Mar 26, 2022, 08:0803/26/22
05/29/21
Mdubbs818

I didn't read through all of the comments, but based on what I am seeing. I would for sure do Alure followed by Tayrel. Besides Fire Knight, there are a few DT bosses that she is MVP on.

Tayrel is great for a number of dungeouns and bosses.

Regarding CB, you have a number of champs. (Bulwark, Gravechill, FB, PK) that will work great, but you are missing a ManEater. If you magically pull one, I'd focus all my attention to getting an budget unkillable team going. Farming CB allows you to get books and shard that you normally don't find anywhere else.

Hope this helps.

i keep tayrel coz ive heard its a good champ, but... it seems like he wont add anything now. like, without books he is kinda useless. i have AoE DEFdown on uugo, which is fully booked, tm down its coldheart or maybe alure and... and that's it. i dont know what he is good for, except he have tm down AND def down, but again: without dozen of books it wont work anyway :)

but ty for the advice anyway :)

Mar 26, 2022, 08:5603/26/22
10/15/20

Tayrel is great at CB, he brings atk down and def down in one champ. This combination is usefull at Dragon and Ice Golem as well.

On the long run, you should look for a team that can beat nightmare CB, because you get a chance for shards and books.  Legendary books and sacred shards are very, very rare, but you get some ancient shards and epic books from nightmare CB allready. Epic books to complete your champs are so important for your account. Of course it's only a chance, not a guaranteed loot, but isn't that allways the case in Raid?

Mar 26, 2022, 10:0303/26/22
05/29/21
Skadi

Tayrel is great at CB, he brings atk down and def down in one champ. This combination is usefull at Dragon and Ice Golem as well.

On the long run, you should look for a team that can beat nightmare CB, because you get a chance for shards and books.  Legendary books and sacred shards are very, very rare, but you get some ancient shards and epic books from nightmare CB allready. Epic books to complete your champs are so important for your account. Of course it's only a chance, not a guaranteed loot, but isn't that allways the case in Raid?

for a single target i already have venomage :) he does that on one ability, but also he have -15% dmg, when heal reduction is on a target.

Mar 26, 2022, 16:3103/26/22
06/25/20

Please don't take this the wrong way, but we've given you quite a few suggestions for improvements, and you just keep coming back and saying "no, thanks but no thanks". If you honestly feel you understand how this works better than we do, why are you here asking for advice?

Mar 26, 2022, 17:2103/26/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

Please don't take this the wrong way, but we've given you quite a few suggestions for improvements, and you just keep coming back and saying "no, thanks but no thanks". If you honestly feel you understand how this works better than we do, why are you here asking for advice?

u did give me advices, i listening to them and i thank you for them. but i need to undestand them. why do i need this and that, why do i need to pick alure, yakarl, or tayrel. what will i get from them and why its important. maybe my answers sounds rude, sry then. but they are just my way of asking "why is that? i didnt do like that because of..."

Mar 26, 2022, 20:1803/26/22
10/15/20

I didn't think your answers were rude, and in the end it's your account and you can play it as you please.

In your own interest you should build a good team for CB. The lower stages don't have really good loot, but in NM and UNM you can get epic and legendary books and all types of shards.

And you should build a team for every dungeon to be able to do fusions. It's a great way to get free legendary champs. Maybe you can't do the fusion right now because there is a lack of silver (artifact tournaments) and shards (summon rush). No problem, skip the actual fusion and save resources to do one of the following events. If you never start building a team for Ice Golem, you will never get fusion event champs and you won't get Arbiter, as one of the missions is: "Clear Stage 20 or higher of the Ice Golem’s Peak 10 times on Auto."

You allready did the first steps in Raid. You have a campaign farmer, you have a bunch of good lvl 60 champs, you have a team able to farm Dragon 20. That's much more than others achieved in 3 months. It's time to build champs that are good for other dungeons or Clan Boss right now, to improve your account even further. I suggested Alure, she is great for Fire Knight and Doom Tower Scarab King and Dark Fae. You definetly want strong tm reduce at these places.