All Categories

Faction Wars Stable v. Level 60 Champions

Faction Wars Stable v. Level 60 Champions

Search
Comments
Mar 23, 2022, 19:1103/23/22
08/22/21

I also know that I need to re-gear pretty much everyone as their gear does not compliment their skills.

Mar 23, 2022, 19:1703/23/22
08/22/21
kramaswamy.kr

Specifically, you want to make sure that Giscard is last, so that everyone gets the DEF up for both of the first two attacks. Also, you'll want to put Vogoth as your lead, so that he hopefully gets targeted by the stun.

This won't work against Force affinity CB, since he'll change targets to the weak affinity champ if possible, and if not, he will target his own affinity over the strong one. Since Vogoth is Spirit, Force CB will ignore him if possible.

The other champs don't matter as much, but you'll probably want Vizier to be the last of them, yeah.

Thanks for the advice, time to get moving on leveling them!

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 23, 2022, 20:5403/23/22
02/24/19
FTSizzle

I also know that I need to re-gear pretty much everyone as their gear does not compliment their skills.

When you get em regeared, post them up and share the results as you go! :)

Overall, improving your CB team to top chest Nightmare, and hopefully beyond, is a very good plan. And that team you and Krama worked out looks nice and solid.

May 14, 2022, 16:3605/14/22
08/22/21
kramaswamy.kr

Specifically, you want to make sure that Giscard is last, so that everyone gets the DEF up for both of the first two attacks. Also, you'll want to put Vogoth as your lead, so that he hopefully gets targeted by the stun.

This won't work against Force affinity CB, since he'll change targets to the weak affinity champ if possible, and if not, he will target his own affinity over the strong one. Since Vogoth is Spirit, Force CB will ignore him if possible.

The other champs don't matter as much, but you'll probably want Vizier to be the last of them, yeah.

So, I finally got this team geared and timed close to right.  2 Keying NM right now.  I'll send pics soon.  I also just recently pulled Aniri, Royal Guard, Tayrel, Sir Armitage, Kunoichi, FB, Daywalker, Malbranche and Erinyes; and fused Yannica, Archmage Helmet, and Scion.  I can't see them taking over in this specific team setup.  I know I'll do better once I can get Ninja booked.