All Categories

Cannot get to 20 level Spider or Dragon or Fire Knight Castle.

Cannot get to 20 level Spider or Dragon or Fire Knight Castle.

Search
Comments
Mar 24, 2022, 03:3203/24/22
09/14/20
dthorne04

While I understand the frustration of Warthog continuing to not take advice - good or otherwise - their location and really any other details pertaining to them personally is irrelevant and doesn't have a place in the discussion. 

If you're frustrated by the fact they're not listening and so feel the next logical step is to then shame them in any way, shape or form, you can move on to other threads or other daily pursuits. 

I have followed their advice and used the champions they suggested but continued to lose. Do not lie and say I did not follow their advice. You should not be a moderator if your gonna shame me and tear me down like that. I do not do that to people. 

Mar 24, 2022, 03:3503/24/22
09/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

The three each have very different types of necessary champs. Trying to give you one team that works for all is probably impossible. At best you'd maybe have the same Dragon and FK team, but even that is unlikely.

Broadly speaking, 

Dragon teams want champs who have poison. Dragon is immune to most debuffs, but not to poison, and it's a great way to bring him down fast. It also helps to have a healer, or someone who can remove debuffs.

Fire Knight teams need champs who have multi-hit A1 abilities. Two attacks is the minimum, but really you want three or more. You'll also either need someone like Coldheart or Alure, who can keep him from getting a turn, or someone with Block Healing to prevent him from healing up. Coldheart is the FK Queen. She does all three of those things.

Spider teams usually use either TM control on the Queen to prevent her from getting a turn, and then various CC on the spiderlings to prevent them from hurting you, or they use champs with Max HP Damage abilities to just kill the boss before she gets a turn.

I do  not have Cold Heart or Alure. Cannot get them. I  keep on trying. But cannot draw them. Just get the same champions over and over and over again.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 24, 2022, 04:4903/24/22
02/24/19
A10C Warthog

I have followed their advice and used the champions they suggested but continued to lose. Do not lie and say I did not follow their advice. You should not be a moderator if your gonna shame me and tear me down like that. I do not do that to people. 

He literally was sticking up for you, Warthog. Defending you. And telling others in the thread not to tear you down just because they believed you weren't following any of the previous advice you had gotten.

I'm sorry you misconstrued that, but I don't see how he was lying about you in any way by sticking up for you.

And I can see from you posting your other threads on this that you are upset with the game, are very angry with Dthorne, and want to be upset with the folks here even though everyone here was trying to help. And so, you have decided to quit.

I have given you a break from the forums to cool off. And removed your new threads that violate the Terms of Service here. If you wish to take any complaints further, you are welcome to DM me and I'll be happy to talk it out with you. 

Have a good day, and reach out if I can help.

Mar 24, 2022, 22:2203/24/22
10/01/21
A10C Warthog

And yes I watched Ash and many other YouTube videos on this game but I cannot get their champions or gear. They use champions I do not have and my most powerful champion is 43 thousand power. They have champions over 70 thousand power. Some over thousand power. My champions average around 20 thousand power with 16 level gear. Plus glyphs maxed out and fully accended. No clue how they are getting that power with my 6 star gear fully maxed and I get only around 20 to 30 thousand power. Using same type gear as they are. Speed and Life Gear and Offense Gear. 

upgrading skills, picking gear with the right substats that will really benefit that champion, ascending and of course great hall great hall great hall great hall

most youtubers have maxed out their GH and have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars whaling out.....if you're trying to get your  account to be like Ash's or HH. ......Best of luck to you