All Categories

Cannot get to 20 level Spider or Dragon or Fire Knight Castle.

Search
Mar 17, 2022, 02:3403/17/22
09/14/20

What champions do I need? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2022, 03:0003/17/22
06/25/20

The three each have very different types of necessary champs. Trying to give you one team that works for all is probably impossible. At best you'd maybe have the same Dragon and FK team, but even that is unlikely.

Broadly speaking, 

Dragon teams want champs who have poison. Dragon is immune to most debuffs, but not to poison, and it's a great way to bring him down fast. It also helps to have a healer, or someone who can remove debuffs.

Fire Knight teams need champs who have multi-hit A1 abilities. Two attacks is the minimum, but really you want three or more. You'll also either need someone like Coldheart or Alure, who can keep him from getting a turn, or someone with Block Healing to prevent him from healing up. Coldheart is the FK Queen. She does all three of those things.

Spider teams usually use either TM control on the Queen to prevent her from getting a turn, and then various CC on the spiderlings to prevent them from hurting you, or they use champs with Max HP Damage abilities to just kill the boss before she gets a turn.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 17, 2022, 03:1103/17/22
02/24/19

To build on Krama's post, free champs to look for in early game and mid game for these three dungeon teams he is describing:

Kael for Dragon, for his poisons. Athel for Fire Knight, for her triple hit A1. Armiger for Spider, for his Turn Meter control on momma spider.

Mar 17, 2022, 13:0603/17/22
12/19/19

Brutal 12.3

Mar 17, 2022, 13:3403/17/22
06/25/20
Trips

Brutal 12.3

If only people would listen to this :/

Mar 21, 2022, 00:5103/21/22
09/14/20
dthorne04

Per this thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/614332_how-do-you-beat-stage-16-of-the-fire-knight-castle/

i

@A10C Warthog Given this roster picture of yours that I previously posted is a few weeks old, have you made any updates to your roster? Do you have other champions you're not showing from there?

Everything below that is just common draws. I cannot get any good champions. I just keep drawing the same champions over and over again.

Mar 21, 2022, 00:5303/21/22
09/14/20
kramaswamy.kr

If only people would listen to this :/

Dont have the champions you do. Trying to work with what I got. Have no big champions like most players. I get the same useless champions over and over again.

Mar 21, 2022, 00:5803/21/22
11/16/20
A10C Warthog

Dont have the champions you do. Trying to work with what I got. Have no big champions like most players. I get the same useless champions over and over again.

You have some great champions though.

Your problem is you don't invest in them. Do you still only have four six star champions? I assume you have poor gear due to the fact you don't have a full team to farm higher level dungeons.

Every keeps telling you to farm 12.3 and you keep ignoring that.

Rank up some champions, get them masteries, maybe get some books on them.

The problem is def not your champions though.

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 02:1403/21/22
02/24/19
A10C Warthog

You have amazing champs actually. Lyssandra and Scyl + any decent DPS can get you to level 20 dungeons, with the right gearing.

Getting Lyssandra to 60 and Apothecary to 60, as well as Rhazin, will really help you progress in FK. Triple hit A1s for Rhazin and Apothecary to take down shields, and Lyssandra and Rhazin both control his TM.

Mar 21, 2022, 13:3203/21/22
05/03/20

He keeps posting how something can't be done and then doesn't read or adopt the suggestions given to him.  I don't think he really wants to do better.

Mar 21, 2022, 13:5403/21/22
Mar 21, 2022, 13:55(edited)
10/15/20

Dear Warthog, do you actually read the posts other forum members make in your threads? Trying to help people that don't even listen to what others say is pointless.

In one of your last threads I explained how to get lvl 60 champs without buying chickens. Others here linked youtube videos how to get lvl 60 champs without chickens. That was weeks ago. Now you start new threads it's impossible to get champs to 60 without buying chickens and you can't beat the dungeon stages to reach 20.

The following things will NOT be possible until you level up your champs:

• beating dungeons of 20 or higher
  • reaching gold arena
  • beating high CB or any Hydra content
  • doing high level DT bosses

Kael + 3 food uncommens, brutal 12-3 OR "it is impossible to do [insert Raid content]" threads over and over again.

From the screenshot above, it's easier and much shorter to write down the champs that are not worth to get leveled to 60. The void epic Seer is considered to be one the best and most wanted champs at all in Raid. You are the lucky guy that has her - and you don't level her and complain you wouldn't get any good champs. It's ridiculous.

Seer, Mausoleum Mage, Visix, Geomancer, Ninja, Lyssandra. Why are all these champs not lvl 60? Why do you complain about "bad champs" if you have these? Why do you think "good champs" would help if you wouldn't bring them to lvl 60 anyway?

tl, dr: 12-3 brutal.

Mar 21, 2022, 17:2603/21/22
05/03/20
Skadi

Dear Warthog, do you actually read the posts other forum members make in your threads? Trying to help people that don't even listen to what others say is pointless.

In one of your last threads I explained how to get lvl 60 champs without buying chickens. Others here linked youtube videos how to get lvl 60 champs without chickens. That was weeks ago. Now you start new threads it's impossible to get champs to 60 without buying chickens and you can't beat the dungeon stages to reach 20.

The following things will NOT be possible until you level up your champs:

• beating dungeons of 20 or higher
  • reaching gold arena
  • beating high CB or any Hydra content
  • doing high level DT bosses

Kael + 3 food uncommens, brutal 12-3 OR "it is impossible to do [insert Raid content]" threads over and over again.

From the screenshot above, it's easier and much shorter to write down the champs that are not worth to get leveled to 60. The void epic Seer is considered to be one the best and most wanted champs at all in Raid. You are the lucky guy that has her - and you don't level her and complain you wouldn't get any good champs. It's ridiculous.

Seer, Mausoleum Mage, Visix, Geomancer, Ninja, Lyssandra. Why are all these champs not lvl 60? Why do you complain about "bad champs" if you have these? Why do you think "good champs" would help if you wouldn't bring them to lvl 60 anyway?

tl, dr: 12-3 brutal.

I believe you are wasting your time.  He doesn't want help, he wants to highlight how bad (in his opinion) the game is.

If he were really interested in bettering his team he would take a little of this advise...

Mar 21, 2022, 19:0903/21/22
11/16/20
kumacho

I believe you are wasting your time.  He doesn't want help, he wants to highlight how bad (in his opinion) the game is.

If he were really interested in bettering his team he would take a little of this advise...

That is probably true but I think there is some kind of language barrier or something else at play here.

I could make a few other guesses but I will be silent on my thoughts on this one.

Mar 21, 2022, 20:1803/21/22
05/03/20
evilized6666

That is probably true but I think there is some kind of language barrier or something else at play here.

I could make a few other guesses but I will be silent on my thoughts on this one.

I think you are correct.  His time zone is UTC +5 which places him in South America, on the east coast.

Mar 21, 2022, 21:3603/21/22
10/15/20
kumacho

I think you are correct.  His time zone is UTC +5 which places him in South America, on the east coast.

I don't think it's in America. Shouldn't UTC +5 be east of Greenwich? 5 hours east, something like central asia.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 21, 2022, 21:5403/21/22
12/30/20
kumacho

While I understand the frustration of Warthog continuing to not take advice - good or otherwise - their location and really any other details pertaining to them personally is irrelevant and doesn't have a place in the discussion. 

If you're frustrated by the fact they're not listening and so feel the next logical step is to then shame them in any way, shape or form, you can move on to other threads or other daily pursuits. 

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 22:0403/21/22
02/24/19

A gentle reminder to keep all your personal info off of all message boards and profiles, methinks.

Quinn, H. (2022). The Modern Rangers: Hunting Quinn as she didn't properly beat Hard Doom Tower and must pay. Plarium Pendant Publishing.

Mar 24, 2022, 03:2303/24/22
09/14/20
dthorne04

While I understand the frustration of Warthog continuing to not take advice - good or otherwise - their location and really any other details pertaining to them personally is irrelevant and doesn't have a place in the discussion. 

If you're frustrated by the fact they're not listening and so feel the next logical step is to then shame them in any way, shape or form, you can move on to other threads or other daily pursuits. 

I did take advice. Dont lie. I tried those champions and traded up my gear which cost me all my silver. Still lost all battles and got knocked down to Silver Tier II. Plus non of the advice I follwed helped me in Arenas or Dungeons or Doom Tower or Faction Wars. Do not lie about me again. I will report you if you do.

Mar 24, 2022, 03:2403/24/22
09/14/20

And I do not live in South America or East Coast.

Mar 24, 2022, 03:2903/24/22
09/14/20

And yes I watched Ash and many other YouTube videos on this game but I cannot get their champions or gear. They use champions I do not have and my most powerful champion is 43 thousand power. They have champions over 70 thousand power. Some over thousand power. My champions average around 20 thousand power with 16 level gear. Plus glyphs maxed out and fully accended. No clue how they are getting that power with my 6 star gear fully maxed and I get only around 20 to 30 thousand power. Using same type gear as they are. Speed and Life Gear and Offense Gear.